AliDropship vs AliDropship WooCommerce: what to choose?

Yaros

Staff member
We are happy to let you know that from now on, we provide our clients with an exceptional opportunity to download either of the two different versions of our plugin:
  • AliDropship Plugin;
  • AliDropship Woo Plugin.
Depending on your personal preferences and business aims, you are free to choose any of the versions available. Please note that their features differ quite significantly:

%D0%A2%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D1%81%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-1.jpg

As you can see, in comparison with the original version, AliDropship Woo Plugin doesn’t have that much features. Instead, you are free to choose and install any additional WooCommerce plugins that suit your specific goals. There exist countless plugins and themes that were specially created for WooCommerce. It means that you can:

• Think carefully about your needs and goals,
  • Look through this incredible range of additional plugins, and
  • Install only the ones you find necessary.
In other words, the number of options for customizing your WooCommerce-based store is really unlimited, which is always welcomed by any store owner.

Which version of the plugin suits you better?

The choice of the relevant plugin version heavily depends on your skills and needs.

We recommend you choosing AliDropship Woo if:

• You already have a deep understanding of WooCommerce and are highly experienced in this field;
  • You already have a WooCommerce-based online store, and you need to fill it with AliExpress products in a quick, efficient, and effortless way.
We recommend you choosing original version of AliDropship if:

• You are making your first steps in the whole ecommerce sphere and you don’t have a solid previous experience in the field;
  • You’re creating a brand new online store from scratch;
  • You are looking for a full-scale solution that contains all the necessary features in a single package and doesn’t require you to search, install and pay for any additional plugins and themes.
Choose any of the plugin version you like, and we will do our best to regularly update both of the versions. We intend to constantly add new features to extend the plugin’s functionality for your convenience.

Max B

Is this only for new clients? I already have a store that uses original Alidropship, but would like to extend the theme and use woo-commerce themes,
How can I get the AliDropship Woo?

Direct Webstore

If I install Woo+Plugin on my present site to try it out ... can I input my license key with no hassles? Or am I going to have to contact you about it?

:)

Yaros

Staff member
If I install Woo+Plugin on my present site to try it out ... can I input my license key with no hassles? Or am I going to have to contact you about it?

:)
yes, you can, but you needa new wp installation, you can't use previous theme, settings and products if you have already imported them.

Direct Webstore

Yeah ... I figured that. But I haven't imported anything yet. Haven't even set up categories yet. LOL I was just going to zip up the present site, download the database and start from scratch with Woo (just to try it out) ... Thanks :)

Hi. I have two questions:

1) The WOO version doesn't have discount. So, as far as i know, i can't put any discount on my products or do a discount code?
2) I have a theme that is a magazine-theme style and uses Woocommerce. Can i use in this theme? Do i need to make a special page or category in this theme to make my store in this theme?

Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi. I have two questions:

1) The WOO version doesn't have discount. So, as far as i know, i can't put any discount on my products or do a discount code?
2) I have a theme that is a magazine-theme style and uses Woocommerce. Can i use in this theme? Do i need to make a special page or category in this theme to make my store in this theme?

Thanks.
1) WooCommerce gives its own functionality for discounts.
2) There is a great variety of Woo themes and I can't test each of them to make sure it will work smoothly with the plugin.

1) WooCommerce gives its own functionality for discounts.
2) There is a great variety of Woo themes and I can't test each of them to make sure it will work smoothly with the plugin.

Do you have any site that has your Alidropship Woo plugin to look at? And what kind of woo plugins did you use in this site?

Thanks.

adnan

I would love to have alidropship woo so much . i like to customize web sites from scratch and add my own CSS or HTML codes . please let us know when it will be available to us .

UPDATE : i've installed the woo alidropship on my main domaine , didn't work cuz of the licence , now i have to reset my licence once more to make it compatible with the domaine .
ANOTHER UPDATE : i used the woo alidropship to the sub domain " the one that my licence is activated for " , let me tell ya , the plugin is almost perfect , I CAN GET USED TO THIS ^^ .( now i have to delete all the products and styles that i made for that version of the site :( )

If you guys like to have the plugin as a source option = alidropship woo is the best one for ya . and please Admins : don't you guys forget about the plugin , keep updates on and think about marketing this products "it will be a great success"

Last edited:
hi , yaros, i installed the woo plugin and i loved it , but i dont want to full my server with images of all the products that upload, can you tell me where is the option or how can i manage to upload my products without upload automatically the images on the posts on my server like the alidropship original plugin (to grab it from the aliexpress post itself) but in woo version? thanks

Reactions: Dom
There is one thing i notice in woo commerce version: it doesn't show how many people ordered a product like the original version. I think it is very important for social proof, don't you think?

Great plugin, by the way.

Thanks.