$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

DinahSpit

Hi Kingpin, making the final decision to buy a AliDrop plan, which one would you suggest the ADvance or the Ultimate that is already fully customized and includes the SocialRabbit Plugin for SMM?Thanks for your time!

kingpin

Hello mates
I was working on a strategic method to rank my product listing pages on Google first page on first position within 24 hours using YouTube.

After some hit and trials i am able to make this approach work amazingly.
And the best part is its not that tough to do. I am creating a PDF with steps included on how to do it. I will share my personal results also on it. Its an old method i used to follow some years ago when i was into affiliate marketing
But now i developed this method with a new blend to make use of Google and YouTube together to rank any product page or listing on Google first page within 24 hours.

I won't be sharing the pdf publicly here to avoid any method saturation.
This method is Great for people looking for Organic sales.

I will be sending this PDF to anyone for free as a gift who'll approach me on email webrily@gmail.com and ask for it.

Sharing is Caring

Regards!

RAJ

Hi Kingpin,

I am looking for this PDF. Thanks for sharing the strategies which are working for you in this forum.
I sent email.Kindly check and revert.

tamzy

Any updates on your plugin or service that can convert a standalone AliDropShip plugin based store into a woocommerce based one?

Rodrigo

Hello mates
I was working on a strategic method to rank my product listing pages on Google first page on first position within 24 hours using YouTube.

And the best part is its not that tough to do. I am creating a PDF with steps included on how to do it. I will share my personal results also on it. Its an old method i used to follow some years ago when i was into affiliate marketing
But now i developed this method with a new blend to make use of Google and YouTube together to rank any product page or listing on Google first page within 24 hours.

I will be sending this PDF to anyone for free as a gift who'll approach me on email webrily@gmail.com and ask for it.

Sharing is Caring

Regards!
sent email as well, looking forward the pdf

Jasin555

Hello mates

Sharing is Caring

Regards!
Sent you the email!

Light

Hello mates

Sharing is Caring

Regards!
@kingpin, I dropped an email for you regarding this. Looking forward to getting the PDF. Thanks

instinx

Hello mates

Sharing is Caring

Regards!

Hi Kingpin, read you post and can't agree more that you're nice and humble guy.

Lookin forward for your strategic plan.

Regards.

mytutor.maya

Twitter Direct Message is not working for me now. I was using a tool for that (Twitter Banned the tool today)
so now I'm editing this post with a new workaround

So here is the Updated way now

There is no way of this method to become outdated or saturated

So here is the straight forward method. It's newbie friendly

Goto twitter Advance Search page https://twitter.com/search-advanced
search for keywords like "I need a new iphone case", "I want to buy new pendant", "I need a new power bank", etc. Use any keyword starting with I WANT TO BUY or I NEED TO BUY or something related.

See the pictures below how I found prospects wanting an iphone case. I replied to their tweet with links to an iphone case

Twitter Advanced Search Page
nGHLRF8.png

Search Result Page
VcQkMIK.png

Reply them directly with your offers and thats all
DTPr4DF.png

Try this method and do let me know your results also

:)
WOW! Thank you for sharing this method. People can use this method to choose a niche based on what people are trying to buy, crave or need at the moment. To analyze trends! #EyeOpening

nitansh

Hey superstars and awesome people.

Never knew ecom is that fucking easy.

Opened a new general store with some cool stuffs in it 30 days ago. And bang bang the results are just awesome.

Its not a niche store

Selling no cheap products like products below 10 dollars.

Targeting USA and Australia

Target medium: Fb ads
Audience: retail shopkeepers

Using alidropship woo version.

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

Spent 900$ on fb ads so far

Started with a budget of $5 per adset per day

After calculating everything and paying out sourcing charges and all i am left with $14.5k in profits.

Would love to help you guys as much as possible to achieve some big numbers.

Thanks Yaros for this plugin. Total control I have on my site now.

exjmBqW.png
hi how you are targetting retailers.