$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Kriendor

Just a friendly shoutout to everyone who follow my thread.

This Christmas i will gift one of my Dropshipping stores making $1500+ per month for free to One of the member of this forum.

reason: Because I just love doing things like this :)

more information will be posted later

Regards!

Wow that is just fantastic !

drshkng

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho
Am interested, thxs.

Kuchilk

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho

Count me in.

kingpin

Hello everyone here

Fourth Quarter was great for me and my team. We have touched the heights we didnt even expect. Black Friday was the day of goosebumps for us.

Dropshipping is amazing and it is having the ability to change your life completely Just never give up and keep hustling.

We are mostly selling custom made tees and mugs and products from aliexpress and eBay.

I hired a guy some months ago who is brilliant and gave him access to our overall last six months stores stats and reports.
and showed us ways on how to increase our ROI in a whole different angle.

This made me to think about starting my own tshirt printing business to lower the cost of using third party POD services.
This is for my own private use and will never be making it public. I'm in india and fabric is so cheap in here so this is one of the best investment i am doing :)

Every single day is a new experience for me with e-commerce and it all started with the journeys thread of Yaros which i followed on some other forum.

I'm typing this this morning just not to brag but to share that this business model can change your life.

PDF i will be sending later today to help some newbies to grab sales within 24 hours. its 7:30 am here and i didnt sleep much last night because of excitement of owning own tee manufacturing unit now :)

Jasin555

sharing is caring

ho ho

Hi @kingpin, please send that PDF please. I am eagerly waiting.....

Light

I rejoice with you in your successes @kingpin

Hello everyone here

Fourth Quarter was great for me and my team. We have touched the heights we didnt even expect. Black Friday was the day of goosebumps for us.

Dropshipping is amazing and it is having the ability to change your life completely Just never give up and keep hustling.

We are mostly selling custom made tees and mugs and products from aliexpress and eBay.

I hired a guy some months ago who is brilliant and gave him access to our overall last six months stores stats and reports.
and showed us ways on how to increase our ROI in a whole different angle.

This made me to think about starting my own tshirt printing business to lower the cost of using third party POD services.
This is for my own private use and will never be making it public. I'm in india and fabric is so cheap in here so this is one of the best investment i am doing :)

Every single day is a new experience for me with e-commerce and it all started with the journeys thread of Yaros which i followed on some other forum.

I'm typing this this morning just not to brag but to share that this business model can change your life.

PDF i will be sending later today to help some newbies to grab sales within 24 hours. its 7:30 am here and i didnt sleep much last night because of excitement of owning own tee manufacturing unit now :)

goldincome

@kingpin I bought your Webrily version 1 and you promised a lifetime update when version 2 is out.
Now that the version 2 is out, you are asking me and those of us that bought version 1 to pay again for the version 2.
This is unreasonable and not fit for business.

Attached it the screenshot of your promise when we bought version 1.
Please upgrade me and the rest of us to version 2 or you refund our money back.

upload_2017-12-14_2-40-42.png

Niraj Pandey

Hi mates

PDF is almost ready. I will be sharing it in some hours with first 20 ONLY email or PM

Will not be sharing this afterwards even If i get paid for it :p

Do not want it to be over saturated

This is my first post... Please please count me in and give me PDF, Thank you

Kriendor

Hi mates

PDF is almost ready. I will be sharing it in some hours with first 20 ONLY email or PM

Please send me link for that pdf .. I dont know how to send pm here so I reach you in Skype sorry about that.

Light

I am among the first 20 to comment and I have not gotten the PDF. Any updates @kingpin?

Hi mates

Jefri

sharing is caring

ho ho

Interesting.. i like it too. Please send me that PDF too