$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

alexhjk

hi Kingpin, i would like to be beta tester, and i thank you for all your good shares, and positive vibes :)
I read your topics and can learn a lot. Thanks.

ferreira2u

Hi mates

I'm about to launch a new SAAS a cloud based service to help people with their marketing and promotion of their stores.

Webrily 2.0
Facebook viral engagements
Unlimited business email leads

These three will be integrated

I would need beta testers for it.

Will post more details shortly

If you're interested to beta test it do comment.

All i can tell you that this will take your marketing to the next level.

Regards!

Hello,
I'm very interested to become your beta tester.
I have a lot of time each day for testing it.

kingpin

The new upcoming service/SAAS is a one stop solution for getting results and sales for your e-commerce business.

I will be launching it publicly asap. Alpha testing is going on. All i can tell is that this will help you achieve great results with your e-commerce business.

sneak peak of some features

As mentioned above its having 3+ major tool and services together under one platform.

Webrily 2.0
Facebook viral post engagement
Laser targeted Email lead grabbing and many more

Some feature highlights
1. 100% mobile support
2. 100+ pre-made templates to choose, just edit them and launch your link on any website on the internet.
Popups, modal windows, slide-in animated boxes, countdown timer boxes, newsletter and subscription boxes, top and bottom bar, full screen modals etc will be available.

3. Email leads grabber: grab emails of any niche within seconds using Google maps api

4. Use of own domain for Branding purposes

5. Full summary and stats
6. A/B testing of links to compare and check which campaign and link is working better

8. Integration with 200+ email marketing tools like aweber, mailchimp, zapier, etc.

9. LinkedIn and twitter support added

10. Autoposting of created links to social network is added too in the upcoming upgrade.

11. Viral engagement link creation for post engagement ads on facebook. This will allow you to give your offers to only those who like and comment on your facebook post.
This tool will automatically collect emails of facebook users who like or comment on your facebook post. Cool right?

And there are many other features and additions of tools and services coming soon.

I will provide details to fellows wanting to be beta tester asap

Just comment if you're wanting to beta test it and provide me suggestions and feedback. I will give access to only those who'll help me making it better and user friendly.

Regards

Last edited:

jubran

The new upcoming service/SAAS is a one stop solution for getting results and sales for your e-commerce business.

I will be launching it publicly asap. Alpha testing is going on. All i can tell is that this will help you achieve great results with your e-commerce business.

sneak peak of some features

As mentioned above its having 3+ major tool and services together under one platform.

Webrily 2.0
Facebook viral post engagement
Laser targeted Email lead grabbing and many more

Some feature highlights
1. 100% mobile support
2. 100+ pre-made templates to choose, just edit them and launch your link on any website on the internet.
Popups, modal windows, slide-in animated boxes, countdown timer boxes, newsletter and subscription boxes, top and bottom bar, full screen modals etc will be available.

3. Email leads grabber: grab emails of any niche within seconds using Google maps api

4. Use of own domain for Branding purposes

5. Full summary and stats
6. A/B testing of links to compare and check which campaign and link is working better

8. Integration with 200+ email marketing tools like aweber, mailchimp, zapier, etc.

9. LinkedIn and twitter support added

10. Autoposting of created links to social network is added too in the upcoming upgrade.

11. Viral engagement link creation for post engagement ads on facebook. This will allow you to give your offers to only those who like and comment on your facebook post.
This tool will automatically collect emails of facebook users who like or comment on your facebook post. Cool right?

And there are many other features and additions of tools and services coming soon.

I will provide details to fellows wanting to be beta tester asap

Just comment if you're wanting to beta test it and provide me suggestions and feedback. I will give access to only those who'll help me making it better and user friendly.

Regards
Very cool, I am interested in testing. However, how can you send some emails to people with interest if they haven't opted in (without permission)? And for example, mailchimp or maybe all of these service providers require that you have a permission in advance.

Jen Rao

You said "Facebook is against free plus shipping method also". The landing page in question is exactly that, is it OK because we won't be revealing free + shipping until the last step.

Thanks

Just never forget to mention on your ad copy on facebook that they have to pay for the shipping or else when they'll see its not completely free they may report your ad as a deceiving behavior ad and boom facebook will take action there

Kingpin,

Even if we declare about free + shipping in the ad, is FB ok with our landing page, as visitor require to share it first then login using FB login.

Thanks

Johnny Hook

Sometime ago I created already a business account on paypal. Today I tested it, and it seems that any person can pay just with credit/debit card. Paypal for my country its available to Send and receive payments.
Im wondering if that will be available for all users.
@Yaros, @Victoria Kudryashova could you please give me an advice, do I need to create LLC and Stripe account?
Or what I have its enough.
Thanks in advance!

kingpin

Lot of new features are about to be released soon Plus lot of other bonuses. STAY TUNED

Glimpse of one of the features in the below video

This feature will allow you to put any offer on any website as a popup

Full mobile support addition

Means all the links created will work perfectly on mobile devices also.

Below is a short video on how one of the popup is working on an arTicle page on mashable.com

You can collect emails by putting subscriptions or newsletter popup on any website on the internet. Cool right?

Check this video

Here is a demo of an another type of popup

Its a full screen popup that will appear on any website you want with your content on it.

You can customise the color and everything like the delay time etc.

Its 100% responsive means it works great on mobile devices also.

Below is a demo video of it

The site used is http://bbc.com

it is a new service cum platform with many functionalities and tools that will help you promote your store and get amazing results without much work or headaches.

some tools integrated are
Webrily 2.0
facebook Post Viral engagement
Email lead grabber for B2B

And many more is in my mind that i will add soon like
landing page creation
Mass email sender
tools for niche research
etc

alpha testing is going on and so far everything is working great. soon i will contact fellow members here who commented and shown interest in doing beta testing.

lot of success to all

regards!

Alex Kij

Hi Kingpin,

Sound great! I am on your waiting list for beta testing. I can spend as much as 6 hours per day testing your tool. Looking forward for the details.