$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Ross

Thank you Ross for your comment.

you've taken the right decision by purchasing Alidropship plugin. Yaros and team are wonderful people.

Learn is to earn so learn as much as possible and have patience this is how you'll get successful in this biz model or any.

Please try to do the transaction on webrily.com again and see if it works for you or not. I'm using PayPal on the site and i have no idea about the error you're getting. sometime internet connection fluctuation may result this kind of errors

try to do it again and do let me know.

regards!

Thank you for coming back to me. It seems like it was down to using chrome on my android phone. On the PC it works flawlessly.

kingpin

One new type of modal pop up is also configured on New service that am about to release in a week or less.
it works nice on mobile devices also

and it will work on almost any website on the internet. 35+ pre- built templates are integrated.

below is just a demo video of a modal with a subscription form to collect emails.

site used for this demo is http://alidropship.com

Alex Kij

Testing update:

Search with keyword "dropship". Scraping progress freeze on loading, the list seem to be halt at page 3 and never go further.

Question: If you scrape for a longer range of page for list and took longer time will the search engine going to block your ip?

3Isblbh.jpg

After I got the list of email from scraping above I check for duplication with "duplicate email filter". The result show only 79 emails are unique out of 191 emails.

Question: The default download file is txt, is it possible to choose which type of file I want to download?

KNtMZux.jpg

I downloaded the unique email list and go ahead to "Email Validation Check" to check for validation. There are 77 valid emails out of 79.

Question: How do you send this whole list of emails at once? Do you need a software or does it include in the tool? Will it goes to junk/spam folder if sent as a batch?

nlWUduK.jpg

Bug found:

I did a test search on "prestashop.com" as you can see in the image below. It return with a list of few email addresses and the rest is a list of image name, they aren't email. I think the software misunderstood them as email.

og3TcNN.jpg

kingpin

Thank you Alex

i will fix this bug where the script is just misunderstanding and thinking all the "@" symbols or strings as emails.

yes there is a chance of your computer IP to be blocked for some time by the search engines if you extract emails for a longer time continuously. there is an option to use Proxy servers where you'll need to just put all the publicly available IP addresses or any private IP you have to scrape unlimited.

this tool is not the main offering. I will be giving it for free as a bonus to the members who'll take the membership.

there's another tool too which is for facebook extraction and i will be giving that too for free

regards!

Don James

Hi Kingpin

I extract the Email list for wall stickers keyword and not issue downloading.
Checked for duplication found out of 195 only 193 is valid.
Downloading to notepad is no problem.

Alex Kij

Thank you Alex

i will fix this bug where the script is just misunderstanding and thinking all the "@" symbols or strings as emails.

yes there is a chance of your computer IP to be blocked for some time by the search engines if you extract emails for a longer time continuously. there is an option to use Proxy servers where you'll need to just put all the publicly available IP addresses or any private IP you have to scrape unlimited.

this tool is not the main offering. I will be giving it for free as a bonus to the members who'll take the membership.

there's another tool too which is for facebook extraction and i will be giving that too for free

regards!

Thank for your update. Sound exciting!

chocomelks

Hi mates

I'm about to launch a new SAAS a cloud based service to help people with their marketing and promotion of their stores.

Webrily 2.0
Facebook viral engagements
Unlimited business email leads

These three will be integrated

I would need beta testers for it.

Will post more details shortly

If you're interested to beta test it do comment.

All i can tell you that this will take your marketing to the next level.

Regards!

Hi KingPin, so excited with this new service. I purchased Webrily and would love to be the beta tester for this. Count me in! Cheers

nzfhmn

Thank you Ross for your comment.

you've taken the right decision by purchasing Alidropship plugin. Yaros and team are wonderful people.

Learn is to earn so learn as much as possible and have patience this is how you'll get successful in this biz model or any.

Please try to do the transaction on webrily.com again and see if it works for you or not. I'm using PayPal on the site and i have no idea about the error you're getting. sometime internet connection fluctuation may result this kind of errors

try to do it again and do let me know.

regards!
Hi,

What payment gateway do you use to handle 28k per month for all these websites?

Paypal Express Checkout or Paypal Pro?

nzfhmn

standard PayPal

stripe

local indian payment gateway

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I've been reading around and there seem to be chargebacks where buyer gets the product and issues a dispute or chargeback claim with Paypal or, if unsuccessful, with the credit card company instead.

Whats the best solution to this?

Gelot

Hi Kingpin, I am very interested, been here for two months and no sales.

I'm about to launch a new SAAS a cloud based service to help people with their marketing and promotion of their stores.

Webrily 2.0
Facebook viral engagements
Unlimited business email leads

These three will be integrated

I would need beta testers for it.

Will post more details shortly

If you're interested to beta test it do comment.

All i can tell you that this will take your marketing to the next level.

Regards!
[/QUOTE]

kingpin

beta testing is complete.

Now fixing the bugs and errors reported by all the awesome beta testers.

i will be launching it in a week or little more.

regards!