$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

and mates
my apologies to all the fellow members here who PM me.

I will surely reply to each and everyone who messages me. But i have a request that don't send me pm about basic technical stuffs like how to do good pricing formula, which is best alidropship or aliwoo.

do check all the guides and info on the official alidropship site.

Yaros and team maintain that section so securely that you'll get all the information and explanation.

regards

Alex Kij

Hi Kingpin,

I would like to make a suggestion for scraping contact info from social media. Would it be possible to make the tool scrape for additional contact info like Skype id, phone number, line messenger?

Intralot

Can you please tell me how do you run your facebook ads? What do you promote exactly? Do you promote your facebook page to get a solid fanbase? You promote your website to get traffic and clicks? or do you promote single products to get convertions?

Also do you import your products on facebook?

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

I would like to make a suggestion for scraping contact info from social media. Would it be possible to make the tool scrape for additional contact info like Skype id, phone number, line messenger?

i will see if its possible

thanks!

nzfhmn

Hey superstars and awesome people.

Never knew ecom is that fucking easy.

Opened a new general store with some cool stuffs in it 30 days ago. And bang bang the results are just awesome.

Its not a niche store

Selling no cheap products like products below 10 dollars.

Targeting USA and Australia

Target medium: Fb ads
Audience: retail shopkeepers

Using alidropship woo version.

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

Spent 900$ on fb ads so far

Started with a budget of $5 per adset per day

After calculating everything and paying out sourcing charges and all i am left with $14.5k in profits.

Would love to help you guys as much as possible to achieve some big numbers.

Thanks Yaros for this plugin. Total control I have on my site now.

exjmBqW.png

How do you target retailers on Facebook Ads. There seems to be no category for it.

kingpin

an update

one of my beta tester informed me the popup the way it was coming up was against facebook advertisement policies.

So i have added Delay popup features.

now popups will not be shown right away when the page is loaded.

you'll be able to select delay in seconds and other aspects of the modal popup window.

added some cool animation effects also

Check out the below video to get an idea

site used: mashable.com

Final phase of the beta test is over. Preparing for the Offer now.

God bless all

regards!

Don James

@ Kingpin, for those of us who already have Webrily, will this be part of the updates or will we have to pay to have the current updates?
Kingpin
Your video looks awesome.
As Light asked, do we need to subscribe again

Regards
Don

In an earlier post, you stated that you would show us how to start up secondary FB accounts. Now would be a good time before you launch your great new product.