$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

elfrost

Lot of new features are about to be released soon Plus lot of other bonuses. STAY TUNED
Mass email sender

about Mass email sender. Would be nice to know how to work with SMTP.

I mean, gmail allows I think 500 per days
Mailchimp or awaber can but very expensive if you have a tons of emails to send.

in my case, I'm reaching 132k emails

I'm thinking to setup a private server just for SMTP lol

Do you guys have any tips about where and what to use for sending emails.

cheers

Deus

about Mass email sender. Would be nice to know how to work with SMTP.

I mean, gmail allows I think 500 per days
Mailchimp or awaber can but very expensive if you have a tons of emails to send.

in my case, I'm reaching 132k emails

I'm thinking to setup a private server just for SMTP lol

Do you guys have any tips about where and what to use for sending emails.

cheers
Very nice! Cold e-mails? I may have a solution for you

Don James

hey mates,

alpha testing is done and everything went smooth.

working on the sales page, after its done I'll contact fellow members for beta testing.

Regards!

Hi Kingpin
Thank you for coming out with a new tool for us to enhance our income.
Do Webrily members have to paid for your new tool or is there a discount

Hope to hear from you
Don

kingpin

Hello mates

i want three beta testers to test an upcoming ultimate email scraper and validation tool that will be available for free for Webrily existing customers and will be included as a free bonus in Webrily 2.0 plus services.

Just PM me your working email address and i will send you the login details to test the tool.

this isn't a free giveaway. PM me only if you are willing to check all the features of it and give your review or feedback

Happy Sunday

regards!

Alex Kij

My feedbacks:

Dashboard:

Accurately report my activities. Suggest to custom the activity date and choose which report the user would like to see on the interface so to keep the report page clean.

Decode Email String Settings:

Working great! No suggestion.

Website Search

Working good so far

URL Search:

Working great!

Search Engine Search:

I got a lot of return results. Except for Bing and Linkedin I got nothing in return and sometime freeze on loading.

Whois

Working great!

Email Validation Check
Working great!
Page Status Checker

Working fine

No idea what the "search engine" and "social network" in dropdown menu under "search in search engine" is use for since cannot search for under these options. Overall everything is working great!

kingpin

Hi Kingpin

Any guidance what to do with beta testing site[/QUOTE

hi there
i think beta testing is not for you.

when i shared the credentials to you you were needed to check all the features and give your feedback or suggestions accordingly. just check all the features and all of them are simple and self explanatory.

regards!

kingpin

My feedbacks:

Dashboard:

Accurately report my activities. Suggest to custom the activity date and choose which report the user would like to see on the interface so to keep the report page clean.

Decode Email String Settings:

Working great! No suggestion.

Website Search

Working good so far

URL Search:

Working great!

Search Engine Search:

I got a lot of return results. Except for Bing and Linkedin I got nothing in return and sometime freeze on loading.

Whois

Working great!

Email Validation Check
Working great!
Page Status Checker

Working fine

No idea what the "search engine" and "social network" in dropdown menu under "search in search engine" is use for since cannot search for under these options. Overall everything is working great!

Thank you mate for your time and check all the features.

nice suggestion about the dashboard custom reporting. i will see what can be done about it.

and regarding your last question about what the search engine and social network tab means is

this tool crawl sites using spiders same like how google or bing crawl and index pages on search results.
so when you need emails you need to provide the search engine you want to use GOOGLE or BING and the social network site that you want spiders to go and check for emails according to the keyword you used.

for this purpose those tabs are available on the search boxes.

looking forward to to get more insight from you.

regards!

Ross

Kingpin,

Your story has been very inspirational and led me to purchase AliDropship. I'm working my way through your thread, trying to learn as much from you as possible.

I went to purchase your tool and got this error on checkout:

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Could you please advise when it is working again, so I can purchase the tool?

Thanks in advance.

kingpin

Kingpin,

Your story has been very inspirational and led me to purchase AliDropship. I'm working my way through your thread, trying to learn as much from you as possible.

I went to purchase your tool and got this error on checkout:

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Could you please advise when it is working again, so I can purchase the tool?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Ross for your comment.

you've taken the right decision by purchasing Alidropship plugin. Yaros and team are wonderful people.

Learn is to earn so learn as much as possible and have patience this is how you'll get successful in this biz model or any.

Please try to do the transaction on webrily.com again and see if it works for you or not. I'm using PayPal on the site and i have no idea about the error you're getting. sometime internet connection fluctuation may result this kind of errors

try to do it again and do let me know.

regards!