$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Direct Webstore

Also known as "Direct Message" -_-
Messages sent to a private inboxes on forums have always been known as a "Personal Messages". I think it's different on Social Media though. But no worries ... you can call it whatever you like ... I was just joking. ;)

Last edited:
R

Ramzan2002

Messages sent to a private inboxes on forums have always been known as a "Personal Messages". I think it's different on Social Media though. But no worries ... you can call it whatever you like ... I was just joking. ;)
There are perfectionists everywhere. NP :p :)

JD Tyler

Hey superstars and awesome people.

Never knew ecom is that fucking easy.

Opened a new general store with some cool stuffs in it 30 days ago. And bang bang the results are just awesome.

Its not a niche store

Selling no cheap products like products below 10 dollars.

Targeting USA and Australia

Target medium: Fb ads
Audience: retail shopkeepers

Using alidropship woo version.

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

Spent 900$ on fb ads so far

Started with a budget of $5 per adset per day

After calculating everything and paying out sourcing charges and all i am left with $14.5k in profits.

Would love to help you guys as much as possible to achieve some big numbers.

Thanks Yaros for this plugin. Total control I have on my site now.

exjmBqW.png
Hi, what is the Yaros plug-in? Thanks

kingpin

Hello mates

From last few months we are working on something very cool. An automated completely managed e-commerce SAAS platform that will help dropshippers immensely.
I need 10 beta testers to review the platform functionality and give suggestions or pinpoint errors or bugs.

Every Beta tester will get an e-commerce Dropshipping store as a free gift (worth 500$)

Write to me on email address: webrily@gmail.com and tell why you should be given access to beta test.
I need only 10 people

Happy weekend :)
Regards!

Last edited:

Kaykay

Hello mates
I was working on a strategic method to rank my product listing pages on Google first page on first position within 24 hours using YouTube.

After some hit and trials i am able to make this approach work amazingly.
And the best part is its not that tough to do. I am creating a PDF with steps included on how to do it. I will share my personal results also on it. Its an old method i used to follow some years ago when i was into affiliate marketing
But now i developed this method with a new blend to make use of Google and YouTube together to rank any product page or listing on Google first page within 24 hours.

I won't be sharing the pdf publicly here to avoid any method saturation.
This method is Great for people looking for Organic sales.

I will be sending this PDF to anyone for free as a gift who'll approach me on email webrily@gmail.com and ask for it.

Sharing is Caring

Regards!
Hi Kingpin,
Is the pdf offer still available? I'll appreciate it too.
Sending you an email right away.

Thank you.
-KK

Direct Webstore

With some of the huge markups I've seen some dropshippers using...this will affect mainly the greedy. My markups are about the same as normal retail, so if I increased it slightly, my prices would still be competitive and I'll maintain my current profits. My advice? Don't be greedy. Be realistic. :)

stan13

Just wanting to share an update

Its almost confirmed now that the shipping method epacket will be discontinued in USA or the prices will increase.
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/573337

This move by US will surely going to effect dropshipping businesses targeting USA.
Don't worry @kingpin a genius like you, will always find a way to make money

- Create more value for the customer
- Increase prices
- etc.

Between wolves we understand each other. Ahahah