ALIREMS

Hi!
I just started an hosting silver plan with Alidropship, linked my DNS to my domain, all was good until I had an issue with security SSL and HTTPS trying to set it up. Now when I try to connect in my Wordpress admin a message appear about security Https warnings and I can't log in WP, my ID and password are not recognize by the system, so I can't contact WP to help...
Should I have to try something via my CPanel?
Could you help me please?

Thank you so much!

Direct Webstore

I'm guessing it says "Your connection is not private", right? How long ago did you set up your Domain Name Server? It takes time. Sometimes many hours. And the SSL won't work until the DNS has resolved. You may just have to wait a while ... then check again.

As for not being able to login ... there should be an "Advanced Link" (Parametres Avances??) below that message ... click it and proceed.

ALIREMS

Yes this is 'your connexion is not private', I set up my DNS yesterday evening, all worked well until I had this message and then I tried looking to my CPanel SSL/TSL and SSH Access to solve the issue, (I'm a complete newbie in HTTPS and SSL notions), I thought the problem was apparently Certif was 'self signed' so not enough for security... I gone to Certificate (CRT) - Certificate on server - and click 'install'

error message precise:
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

problem of certificat SSL? what could I do?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

problem of certificat SSL? what could I do?
Not knowing exactly what you have done and how you did it and not being able to actually look at it ... I can't say. You better contact Alidropship support. The only problem is that they are closed on weekends ... unless you try the live chat on their site.

kingpin

Seems like SSL is not installed

Login to your hosting cpanel and look for SSL menu.

I m not aware of Alidropship hosting so can't tell exactly what ssl service they're using. Usually Letsencrypt SSL is available on every shared hosting try to look for it and install it for your domain from your cpanel.

Direct Webstore

I doubt that is the solution. The solution to most of these newly installed SSL "problems" just waiting for it to kick in (up to 48 hours). i.e"patience"... Plus a bit of nagging to your host if you have none. :)