Stripe For Unsupported Countries (Solution: Stripe + Transferwise)

jeje

I tested and successfully integrated Stripe to my website and with the help of some friends, did some tests and all the payments went through. Here's what I did:

Step 4 (optional): Stripe will send an email saying they can't verify your address and personal ID
- Simply click "Update information" in the email
- Upload a valid identity document (I chose Passport - it has my country on it, but they accepted it anyway)
- After some days (I forgot to check, it was weekend for me), your account should has a banner saying this

DONE! Now you can get your API to put them on your Alidropship's Setting

Hope this thread helps!
Hi, what do you use for address verification? Passport as well?

chris37

problem is, I used my non UK address as written here.
Use UK address .. if you have friend in UK ask them to provide you an utility bill..
you can change the address later on ,when stripe accept you .

daniel-97

Hi, what do you use for address verification? Passport as well?
They've never asked me to verify my address, but any doc that's showing the address of your house (which should match the one you used for Stripe too) will do the trick.

They know you're from the unsupported countries, they don't really care. As long as you're honest about everything, they'll mostly let you use their service.

daniel-97

I've done this with Payoneer and USA bank account. I used my EIN number .
Yeah many people registered with their Payoneer's bank account. But Stripe seems to not accepting those bank accounts from Payoneer anymore so I switched to Transferwise (they renamed to Wise), and the money conversion and fees are way cheaper with Transferwise too

wmghori

Yeah many people registered with their Payoneer's bank account. But Stripe seems to not accepting those bank accounts from Payoneer anymore so I switched to Transferwise (they renamed to Wise), and the money conversion and fees are way cheaper with Transferwise too
I registered last month. So worked for me.

Luxurious

They haven't asked me the proof of address yet. But I signed up with my real address, just changed the country and zip code according to my Transferwise bank, and many blogs said if they asked, I can send them documents of my real address and they will still accept it

We are the rule breakers! And Stripe knows, I believe so. I uploaded my passport with my real nationality on it and they still verified me ;)
i have did the same and stripe worked well for 1 year and 3 months , suddenly today i have got email to update my business website , and after i have updated the url , my acount is suspended:
While we hate to give you anything less than a great experience, we’ve determined that your business is in violation of the Stripe Services Agreement, section A.7.b ("Restricted Businesses and Activities"). Specifically, we are unable to accept payments for counterfeit or unauthorized goods as mentioned on our Restricted Business List.

Attachments

• 2021-07-22_155539.png
    2021-07-22_155539.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2021-07-22_155506.png
    2021-07-22_155506.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 6

Luxurious

They've never asked me to verify my address, but any doc that's showing the address of your house (which should match the one you used for Stripe too) will do the trick.

They know you're from the unsupported countries, they don't really care. As long as you're honest about everything, they'll mostly let you use their service.
yes they will stop you suddenly one day , as its happened with me

Luxurious

I have stripe for way longer then your and I never face any issues!!!!
am talking only about illegal way of using stripe , like u are from unsupported country like me , i have use stripe without registered business , its depend also on products u sell online , because my store is general one sell everything , so once they checked the website , they will not approve

ElenaUkr

To my mind, Stripe is the best system you can connect to your store. I have a dropshipping store and now easily accept payments... The problem is that I am from Ukraine which is not supported by Stripe... so had to address EasyPayments to connect Stripe to my store. Here is the link if needed

van-digi

Hi Daniel, was the LLC you used to register for Stripe registered in the US or UK and is there any advantage with registering in the US? Thanks.
Yeah many people registered with their Payoneer's bank account. But Stripe seems to not accepting those bank accounts from Payoneer anymore so I switched to Transferwise (they renamed to Wise), and the money conversion and fees are way cheaper with Transferwise tooi