SEO Image Optimizer (BETA) - Improve website speed and SEO ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Sutcliffe

@Yaros Working faultless at present, wicked plugin, oh apart from the false update issue.
oh, hang on, bug report, I used the "rebuild all Alt texts" feature after deciding to change things, all ive got now is blank alt texts for every image (2746) although it says 2746 already optimized, tried again, no luck, rebuilding Titles worked fine.

FHC

You can download this add-on from this thread (the file is attached). To get a free plugin license, please PM me! (The offer is limited).
Do you accept PM from me? I have not received the license key. Thanks

iDan

Do you have such issues with update? I don't. The user who complained about this issue has not provided access yet that we could check.
i do, and as Websote said earlier, he does too. i even sent you a pm about it, before everyone else complained on it here.
and when i told you about that in pm, you said it shouldnt interfere with the updates and that was it..
unfortunate, it seems like our testing feedbacks arent being taken seriously..

Yaros

Staff member
ATTENTION! if someone has the updating issue, please PM your WP admin access.

Direct Webstore

Do you have such issues with update? I don't. The user who complained about this issue has not provided access yet that we could check.
I meant fixing issues like the number of plugins being reported that need updating is incorrect and the reported database errors that @Mar mentioned?

And yes, my plugin count of updatable plugins is incorrect when the ADS Image Optimizer is activated.

Direct Webstore

And yes, my plugin count of updatable plugins is incorrect when the ADS Image Optimizer is activated.
I had already rolled my test site back to a backup I made just before installing ADS Image Optimzer. I just reinstalled the ADS Image Optimizer and now the reported number of plugins to be updated is correct.

FHC

Incredible ... the first result can reduce 76% and save 465Mb.
Does this plugin also automatically convert Image formats to JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP?

FHC

I personally wouldn't bother. The small decrease in page load speed (milliseconds) wouldn't be worth the extra load on the sites CPU to process the images. Woocommerce has enough problems with that already. But that's just my opinion.

:)

Good opinion, worth considering. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.