SEO Image Optimizer (BETA) - Improve website speed and SEO ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaros

Staff member
This is what I see. Where did you get that image? There is no mention of only the titles being renamed.

View attachment 10194

But yeah. I was talking about the file names.

And here (and the pic above) it implies that the file names will be changed.

View attachment 10195
We have not added yet this info to the Manual Mode explanation.

For Auto Mode it is stated - The selected templates will be also used for Image file names.

In Knowledge Base it is written - Please Note! Title Renamer will rename only titles (not file names) of images which were added to your site before. However, if you activate the auto mode, the Title Renamer will optimize both titles and file names for new images.

Yaros

Staff member
wondering why gmatrix scores show much worse scores than they were, and yet it managed to save 127 mb. any idea @Yaros?

Looks really strange - 0% score for images is usually presented only when you don't store images on your server.

Have you used any other optimizers before?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Alidropship Woo + Flatsome Theme

I've imported a few more products and everything is working perfectly. File names and titles renamed OK. Image minimization OK. ALT titles OK. And no problems with GTMetrix.

gtmetrix.jpg

I feel a bit guilty getting a free license to test a plugin that has no problems. (yet) lol :)

Yaros

Staff member
Two things I have not mentioned yet:

1. You will get a boost only if your images are stored on your server.

2. If you have already used image optimization plugins to compress images, you will not get good results.

Mar

Two things I have not mentioned yet:

1. You will get a boost only if your images are stored on your server.

2. If you have already used image optimization plugins to compress images, you will not get good results.
Most user have used image optimization plugins. Whatever is the effect, it is already there. I have disabled and deleted mine, that is one less plugin.

iDan

Did you rerun it a second time? May have been a GTMetrix glitch.
yea, tried to run it 4 times after using the plugin. every single time it gave me the same results

DuongHa

I have disabled: Original images backup

I set the server to upload a representative image and product variation image.

For example: A product I imported has 1 avatar image, and 4 images of the product variant. When finished product import. I get 10 images on the server.

Mar

I started the Title Renamer. I chose the first option but there is this message about no templates defined in other images. But even if chose
Customize my own template and templates in place, the message still appear. I clicked the Start button and it started running. No big deal but have to be corrected.

templates are in place,

1569074226883.png
1569074257513.png

iDan

despite the issues im having with the optimization results, this error keeps appearing on my dashboard:

Notice: Undefined index: adsimageoptimized/adsimageoptimized.php in /home/zikitsto/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsimageoptimizer/core/OptimizedImageUpdate.php on line 0

Dylan-

I started the Title Renamer. I chose the first option but there is this message about no templates defined in other images. But even if chose
Customize my own template and templates in place, the message still appear. I clicked the Start button and it started running. No big deal but have to be corrected.

templates are in place,

View attachment 10215
View attachment 10216
Same issue here with Davinci Woo 2.0 theme - EDIT: Seems to work after changing the bullet options a few times.

@Yaros, what is the recommended template for the alt images, because when I select the variation options, it also includes CHINA|USA in the alt text.

Last edited:

Andre M

should have mentioned that before LOL. so i should deactivate and delete Smush?
This optimizer does the same working with smush, i have deleted my. One less plugin taking space , and also will test it great only working with the beta plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.