Product variation goes "In stock" when it is supposed to be "Out of stock"

ju789

Hi, I've a problem with variables products :

When I add a variable product to my shop, sometimes I don't want to sell all the variations from the Aliexpress product page. So usually, I delete the variations that I don't need via the "Variations" tab. But right now, when I delete a variation that I don't need, all the other variations of the product that are Out of stock on Aliexpress, they change status to go "In Stock".
This is really problematic, I think the variable products aren't synced with aliexpress anymore, and my customers can order products that are out of stock.

It just started around last week, before that, everything worked fine.

Anyone else has experienced this issue ? Can we resync our products to set the "out of stock" products correctly ?

chris37

Hi, I've a problem with variables products :

When I add a variable product to my shop, sometimes I don't want to sell all the variations from the Aliexpress product page. So usually, I delete the variations that I don't need via the "Variations" tab. But right now, when I delete a variation that I don't need, all the other variations of the product that are Out of stock on Aliexpress, they change status to go "In Stock".
This is really problematic, I think the variable products aren't synced with aliexpress anymore, and my customers can order products that are out of stock.

It just started around last week, before that, everything worked fine.

Anyone else has experienced this issue ? Can we resync our products to set the "out of stock" products correctly ?
This subject was talked many many time in this forum.. please before you post make a search with the magnify glass and check the knowledge base.

ju789

Hi @chris37 thank you for responding.

Well, I'm sorry, but I did search for 2 hours before posting.
I must not search well because I didn't find the answer, and unfortunately still need your help

For example here : https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/ships-from-attribute.16649/#post-79784 you said :
"
3 choice.
1) Delete the variation ship from USA

2) Change the variation of USA to be same price as chine

3) the easiest one buy the alishipping add-on and let your customer choose from where the products is going to be delivery from,is working almost as the shipping method of aliexpress work.
"

What I want to do is the choice you suggested : "1) Delete the variation", but when I do the connection with seems to break since the stock isn't displayed as it is on AliExpress.

BTW, The same behavior happens when I try to set regular prices for all variations or when I delete a variation from the attributes tab.

Could you please at least send me a link where I can find the answer to my problem please ?
Thank you for your help

chris37

Delete the variation", but when I do the connection with seems to break since the stock isn't displayed as it is on AliExpress.
No if you delete a variation is not broke the connection with alliexpress,only if you delete attributes is broke the connection.

The proplem I accuse now is that, If the aliexpress seller change something one the end ( usually the change very offen) is gonna broke full the connection with alliexpress again(and is gonna show 0 stock) , then you must reset the product for is come in stock back, the proplem now all the variation is gonna be again available and you must delete it again manual, is not deserved the time to even try that.

ju789

Thank's Chris.
Actually I found the issue, I didn't enable the stock management in woocommerce
Everything works fine now !