PayUmoney integration

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

I tried to register with PayUmoney for testing and integration purposes, but seems it does not work for me, because I am not from India (PAN card details needed). Can anyone from India register an account and give me access?

Kop

@Yaros please try your best to Get credit card payment getaway that support the whole world. You have Customers in middle East.

Yaros

Staff member
If you
@Yaros please try your best to Get credit card payment getaway that support the whole world. You have Customers in middle East.
If you tell me the name of payment gateway that is available in all countries, we will integrate it.

Pablo Chavez

Dear @Yaros, my choice is Culqi, at https://www.culqi.com, it's a gateway from Peru. I choice that because other published are very expensives. It's support all standard credit cards, aditionally many card from local business.
Dou you have planning for integrate it?

Thanks in advance.

Pablo

Chethan

Hello,

I tried to register with PayUmoney for testing and integration purposes, but seems it does not work for me, because I am not from India (PAN card details needed). Can anyone from India register an account and give me access?
I am register user in Payumoney, I can give u access

frozaz

How

Did u apply for 2checkout?? Did they asked you to remove any product or something?
I have applied to 2checkout but integration have not done!!
What about your address and phone number, are you using indian number or US Number.Because they will not approve if you are not available on your us address.
Then what is solution for integrating 2checkout .

frozaz

I have applied to 2checkout but integration have not done!!
What about your address and phone number, are you using indian number or US Number.Because they will not approve if you are not available on your us address.
Then what is solution for integrating 2checkout .
They didnt asked yet for removing any product or any thing.