Paypal business or personal account?

neeraj89

Hey Guys,

Do i need a business account or personal is ok?
will paypal objects, if i receive recurring payments under personal paypay ac?
Please share your experiences..

Thanks.

Glady

I think you need premium or business Paypal account. Only with these accounts, you will be provided with API keys which is needed for this Alidropship plugin.

neeraj89

I think you need premium or business Paypal account. Only with these accounts, you will be provided with API keys which is needed for this Alidropship plugin.
Thanks glady,
will this payment system be enough? can i accept payment via cards, from everyone in world after that? as in India other payment options are not availbale..

Glady

Yes, you can accept credit cards payment via Paypal but only from country that support Paypal. To say it enough, for small kickstart business is still yay. But, when you start make sales consistently everyday, you might need to register with any credit card merchant for more conversion. Try with 2checkout or Stripe.

neeraj89

Yes, you can accept credit cards payment via Paypal but only from country that support Paypal. To say it enough, for small kickstart business is still yay. But, when you start make sales consistently everyday, you might need to register with any credit card merchant for more conversion. Try with 2checkout or Stripe.
Thanks Glady for help.. How's your store performing.