Payment Gatewats for Pakistani User

Hammad Hussain

Hello forum members,

I have purchased the alidropship plugin and almost completed my e-commerce store development but I am stuck on payments options don't know which one is best and easy to approve for Pakistani users, As many of you know that Paypal doesn't allow Pakistani users so this is also the issue for us. Kindly guide me in this so I will start my e-commerce journey as soon as possible.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello forum members,

I have purchased the alidropship plugin and almost completed my e-commerce store development but I am stuck on payments options don't know which one is best and easy to approve for Pakistani users, As many of you know that Paypal doesn't allow Pakistani users so this is also the issue for us. Kindly guide me in this so I will start my e-commerce journey as soon as possible.
Please try to apply with 2checkout.

Quadra Services

And what are your requirements to approve an account of any startup.
Hi Hammad,

These are the basic requirements

Required documents:

1. A brief description of your business model, what you will be taking payments for, and how long in advance.
2. Past 3-months official processing statements (if you already process payments).
3. Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) – All persons with 20% or more of the company shares a colour copy of current Passport or driver’s licence.
4. Company document: Copy of Articles of Incorporation (or equivalent) and operating agreement. If DBA; please furnish DBA filing.
5. Most recent full set of financial accounts, if available.
6. If special licences/insurances are required to operate e.g. travel – IATA, ATOL, ABTA, Indemnity insurance etc… please supply.
7. Both of the following:
a. Company - A single statement or bank letter dated within the last 90 days on bank headed paper and clearly lists the merchant entity.
b. UBO(s) most recent utility bill - dated within the last 90 days.

Please fill the contact us form on quadrapay.com so that we may send you application.

Last edited:

Muhammad Qazafi

حماد حسین بھائی تھوڑی گائیڈنس چاہئیے آپ سے، پلیز مجھ سے رابطہ کریں 03005689310