[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros, I'd like to have some more information regards returns, is it possible to add something in Sellvia so we can make a return ticket?

I just had a customer that bought a grill cleaner but the box was damaged and there were no instructions according to her.
Sure, contact support@sellvia.com, describe the issue and get a refund.

bitls

@Yaros I'm making the policies on my site and I have some questions:

1. If there is a refund, I suppose the shipping is non-refundable? What about a broken item like it happened above? They return the item and they want a new one in exchange, I suppose they cover the return shipping to warehouse and you send them a new one for free or do they pay again for the shipping?
2. Can you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, Military addresses? A mail forwarding address (without the chance for returns or exchange) ?
3. Can you ship to American territories like Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico etc. or only the continental states in USA?
4. If I choose not to give free shipping to my customers, is there a possibility for you to put the standard rates for the shipping (ex. 4-8 business days) so they can choose on my site do they want standard or express shipping? Also it can be good if you have free shipping for above sum.
5. Can the customer cancel the order before is shipped?
6. Do you combine orders in one package? (I think it's yes, just to check it;)

Thanks in advance.

chris37

If I choose not to give free shipping to my customers, is there a possibility for you to put the standard rates for the shipping (ex. 4-8 business days) so they can choose on my site do they want standard or express shipping? Also it can be good if you have free shipping for above sum.
You can create any shipping zone (and prices) in your woocommerce shipping setting.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros I'm making the policies on my site and I have some questions:

1. If there is a refund, I suppose the shipping is non-refundable? What about a broken item like it happened above? They return the item and they want a new one in exchange, I suppose they cover the return shipping to warehouse and you send them a new one for free or do they pay again for the shipping?
2. Can you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, Military addresses? A mail forwarding address (without the chance for returns or exchange) ?
3. Can you ship to American territories like Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico etc. or only the continental states in USA?
4. If I choose not to give free shipping to my customers, is there a possibility for you to put the standard rates for the shipping (ex. 4-8 business days) so they can choose on my site do they want standard or express shipping? Also it can be good if you have free shipping for above sum.
5. Can the customer cancel the order before is shipped?
6. Do you combine orders in one package? (I think it's yes, just to check it;)

Thanks in advance.
1. We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition. Please send the item to our warehouse at the following address: 14460 Myford Rd, Irvine, CA 92606, USA. Please also send us the order details (including the tracking number and email used for the purchase) at support@sellvia.com. We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at support@sellvia.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.

2. I will check and let you know.

3. Yes.

4. In this case you need to setup shipping yourself using AliDropship or Woo settings.

5. Yes.

6. Yes of course.

bitls

1. We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition. Please send the item to our warehouse at the following address: 14460 Myford Rd, Irvine, CA 92606, USA. Please also send us the order details (including the tracking number and email used for the purchase) at support@sellvia.com. We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at support@sellvia.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.

2. I will check and let you know.

3. Yes.

4. In this case you need to setup shipping yourself using AliDropship or Woo settings.

5. Yes.

6. Yes of course.
Sometimes I'm writing fast, so not everything I write is fully understandable :)

1. In case the order arrives damaged, and you're sending them a new product, to replace the damaged product, are they paying for the shipping of the new product, or is it free, because it's a replacement for the damaged product?

4. Now you have the fastest shipping from USPS (1-3 business days), I suppose this is express. I'm sure they have cheaper shipping options, like a standard shipping, which is not 1-3 days, but 4-8 days. Can you put the prices of this kind of shipping on your site? So my customers can choose do they want to pay less for the standard shipping or more for the express shipping.

Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
Sometimes I'm writing fast, so not everything I write is fully understandable :)

1. In case the order arrives damaged, and you're sending them a new product, to replace the damaged product, are they paying for the shipping of the new product, or is it free, because it's a replacement for the damaged product?

4. Now you have the fastest shipping from USPS (1-3 business days), I suppose this is express. I'm sure they have cheaper shipping options, like a standard shipping, which is not 1-3 days, but 4-8 days. Can you put the prices of this kind of shipping on your site? So my customers can choose do they want to pay less for the standard shipping or more for the express shipping.

Thanks.
1. We just send a new product.
4. We do not plan to use any other shipping methods.

Olusegun

Hi, @Yaros

The sellvia idea is a great one :cool::cool:

I love it.

Well done!

BUT...

It's also a doubled-edged sword

...for us your customers (ADS store owners)

WHY?

Because Sellvia doubles as a standalone general ecom store.

It means site any outsider can buy from there.

On my custom store, the price of the anti-scratch liquid was $24 + free shipping

1618837410868.png

NOTE - (I haven't changed any price since it was installed by my ADS store manager)

On sellvia, the same product is $1.99 + $6.50 Shipping = $8.49

1618837483763.png

That means the selling price that ADS recommended on my store is 2.83 times more expensive than on Sellvia!!!!:oops:

Same product.

The whole idea at ADS is to help your customers make a profit.

BUT

How do we your customers compete with this?

How do we make a reasonable profit?

Please don't forget we still have to bare the average Cost per purchase.

Our CPP in this case may be over $5 in addition to the cost price from AE.

Well, someone can say buy from Sellvia - forget Aliexpress.

Works if I'm targeting the US.

BUT...

Even with this scenario:

Even if I buy from Selluvia, the CPP is still there.

So, I buy at $1.99 + $5 cpp = $6.99

My profit = $8.49 - $6.99 = $1.50.

That's very tiny. To make $150, I have to sell 100!

Without the $39/month subscription.

If I add the monthly subscription.

It may be a loss!

Suggestions

How about this:

Can't Sellvia just service your customers only at $39/month?

To make a profit:

1. You guys set a minimum of 3 months subscription or something per customer?

And/Or

2. Raise product prices on sellvia!

Please look in to this.

Sellvia competing against us is a model that can kill many starters here.

Remember, we don't have your size of advertising budget yet!;)

Can't wait to hear from you.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi, @Yaros

The sellvia idea is a great one :cool::cool:

I love it.

Well done!

BUT...

It's also a doubled-edged sword

...for us your customers (ADS store owners)

WHY?

Because Sellvia doubles as a standalone general ecom store.

It means site any outsider can buy from there.

On my custom store, the price of the anti-scratch liquid was $24 + free shipping

View attachment 14541

NOTE - (I haven't changed any price since it was installed by my ADS store manager)

On sellvia, the same product is $1.99 + $6.50 Shipping = $8.49

View attachment 14543

That means the selling price that ADS recommended on my store is 2.83 times more expensive than on Sellvia!!!!:oops:

Same product.

The whole idea at ADS is to help your customers make a profit.

BUT

How do we your customers compete with this?

How do we make a reasonable profit?

Please don't forget we still have to bare the average Cost per purchase.

Our CPP in this case may be over $5 in addition to the cost price from AE.

Well, someone can say buy from Sellvia - forget Aliexpress.

Works if I'm targeting the US.

BUT...

Even with this scenario:

Even if I buy from Selluvia, the CPP is still there.

So, I buy at $1.99 + $5 cpp = $6.99

My profit = $8.49 - $6.99 = $1.50.

That's very tiny. To make $150, I have to sell 100!

Without the $39/month subscription.

If I add the monthly subscription.

It may be a loss!

Suggestions

How about this:

Can't Sellvia just service your customers only at $39/month?

To make a profit:

1. You guys set a minimum of 3 months subscription or something per customer?

And/Or

2. Raise product prices on sellvia!

Please look in to this.

Sellvia competing against us is a model that can kill many starters here.

Remember, we don't have your size of advertising budget yet!;)

Can't wait to hear from you.
We are still in Beta. Once we launch the project there will be no possibility to buy on Sellvia for regular users.

Dylan-

Hi Yaros,

Would there be a possibility to create a shortcode for the shipping badge?

Currently, I have a custom made product page with Flatsome, but I figure the shipping badge won't show that way.

Many thanks!

Craig Sutcliffe

Looking forward to the Promo campaigns that are coming soon, built a new store just for Sellvia products using el greco theme, looks very nice, all very well I am a not having much luck with advertising. Not having any issues with the plugin at the moment, would like to know though @Yaros the new "update products" feature, do we have to be logged in to our Sellvia accounts before updating? tia, also as a suggestion it would be good if in the future you asked us what products we would like you to stock, just a thought, Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros,

Would there be a possibility to create a shortcode for the shipping badge?

Currently, I have a custom made product page with Flatsome, but I figure the shipping badge won't show that way.

Many thanks!
Not sure, I will ask the developers.

Yaros

Staff member
Looking forward to the Promo campaigns that are coming soon, built a new store just for Sellvia products using el greco theme, looks very nice, all very well I am a not having much luck with advertising. Not having any issues with the plugin at the moment, would like to know though @Yaros the new "update products" feature, do we have to be logged in to our Sellvia accounts before updating? tia, also as a suggestion it would be good if in the future you asked us what products we would like you to stock, just a thought, Thanks.
You will not need to be logged in Sellvia to update the products.

Craig Sutcliffe

Just sold my first Sellvia product, Yay, I'll be ordering it after work tonight, guess it's straight forward enough, not bad, only started advertising 2 days ago, 18 impressions and a sale, hope it's the start of things to come.

Craig Sutcliffe

When processing orders the customer details are filled in automatically including the email, should we not change the email address to our own?

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros will you be adding a feature to add tracking to orders at the touch of a button like alidropship? at the moment I am doing it manually
Soon, all the tracking ids will be collected on your Sellvia account in Orders section. But we are not able to pass these trackings to your WP admin area, however all your customers will receive email notifications from USPS with tracking information.