[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

BaB

Hello, we are launching our own warehouses in the US with 1-3 days shipping within the US.

Hi Yaros,
Sellvia is developing nicely and I hope it will progress further. However, I think there is one problem that can affect global success. It is a monthly subscription for service. This can be a problem for beginners struggling to make a sale, and fixed costs are piling up. Have you thought about a fixed fee for every sale made through the Sellvia plugin. For example $1 per sale. I would be very happy to pay $100 if I had 100 sales per month. I think it's worth thinking about. You may be able to offer two payment models. Subscription and fixed fee, so that everyone can choose what suits them.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros,
Sellvia is developing nicely and I hope it will progress further. However, I think there is one problem that can affect global success. It is a monthly subscription for service. This can be a problem for beginners struggling to make a sale, and fixed costs are piling up. Have you thought about a fixed fee for every sale made through the Sellvia plugin. For example $1 per sale. I would be very happy to pay $100 if I had 100 sales per month. I think it's worth thinking about. You may be able to offer two payment models. Subscription and fixed fee, so that everyone can choose what suits them.
For this moment we do not plan to add any fixed price. Actually, if you don't have sales, you can just pay for one month, import necessary products and then deactivate your subscription. Once you get sales you can activate it again to start processing your orders.

Dylan-

Hi Yaros,

I have a couple of questions

- How do customers receive their tracking code?
- Is it possible to use the tracking page in Alidropship Woo to see the status update automatically.
- How can I set USPS as a custom tracking page, I tried following the documentation but I don't know which part of the URL I need to grab.

Many thanks!

Dylan-

Also, I noticed that when I try to import multiple products at the same time the plugin seems to get unstable and get stuck, it would be great if there is a option to do a bulk import of selected products.

Dylan-

@Yaros, I don't want to b*tch about the prices but I just noticed that the indoor grill which has a total COGS of $57.99

Whereas the big retailers are selling these at a max of $38, I'm not sure how to compete this way.

screenshot-www.google.com-2021.04.10-08_29_39.png

Dylan-

To add to this, I also have problems importing products, the reviews start importing and then suddenly it doesn't proceed.

test.png

Dylan-

@Yaros, something else that popped up in my mind, is it possible to add an option to notify us about price changes or low stock?

I'm now manually adding all the costs to the products using WooCommerce cost of goods but in case a price suddenly changes the reports won't be correct anymore.

Blinxi

Hello, we are launching our own warehouses in the US with 1-3 days shipping within the US.

To get access to our product catalog with a possibility to import products directly in your store and process orders automatically you need to install Sellvia plugin. The plugin is available now for AliDropship original plugin, AliDropship Woo and just WooCommerce without AliDropship plugin.

Here you can check our Product Catalog. The catalog is not huge yet, but we are increasing the number of different products day by day.

If you want to get Sellvia plugin and participate in beta, please PM me.
Fantastic Yaros. So pleased to see this. Could Adult products please be added to it? Thank you so much.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros, I don't want to b*tch about the prices but I just noticed that the indoor grill which has a total COGS of $57.99

Whereas the big retailers are selling these at a max of $38, I'm not sure how to compete this way.

View attachment 14498
The price of this product on Sellvia is $24.99. You can always reduce the price manually on your site if you think you will not be able to sell this product for the recommended price.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros, something else that popped up in my mind, is it possible to add an option to notify us about price changes or low stock?

I'm now manually adding all the costs to the products using WooCommerce cost of goods but in case a price suddenly changes the reports won't be correct anymore.
We will add the update option with notifications this week.

Dylan-

@Yaros, I'd like to have some more information regards returns, is it possible to add something in Sellvia so we can make a return ticket?

I just had a customer that bought a grill cleaner but the box was damaged and there were no instructions according to her.

Dylan-

My customer said she received the item in a ripped cardboard box like this, not sure what to do about it furthermore there does not seem to be a description. Any advice on how to handle this?screenshot-forum.alidropship.com-2021.04.16-19_19_10.png