[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

merten

A quick update. This month Sellvia catalog will be increased to 1000+ products.
Good progress!. It will be great to place & pay orders on bulk on the Sellvia platform as well. Will this be implemented as well? Also a specific template designed for fast shipment from Sellvia USA stock where banners and basic content is focused on 1-3 days shipping.

Yaros

Staff member
Good progress!. It will be great to place & pay orders on bulk on the Sellvia platform as well. Will this be implemented as well? Also a specific template designed for fast shipment from Sellvia USA stock where banners and basic content is focused on 1-3 days shipping.
This option will be available. Regarding banners and content, could you explain in further? It is up to you what banners and content to add. I think the shipping badge that comes with Sellvia on the product page is quite enough to advertise this fast shipping option.

merten

This option will be available. Regarding banners and content, could you explain in further? It is up to you what banners and content to add. I think the shipping badge that comes with Sellvia on the product page is quite enough to advertise this fast shipping option.
Yes indeed. But I think we miss somehow a dedicated template which is focused on the overall faster express shipping. Like another notice on the checkout page where the express shipping is mentioned again. Attached is the category view old, and preferable version. I think it will gives a better CTR % and a diversion from from the old most used "traditional" dropshipping "10-30 business days etc"
Also on the checkout page, making it another urgency for customers when they see "order before etc..". Just made a quick example.

Attachments

• front-end.png
    front-end.png
    110 KB · Views: 9
  • front-end 2.png
    front-end 2.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 9
  • checkout 1.png
    checkout 1.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 10