[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

merten

A quick update. This month Sellvia catalog will be increased to 1000+ products.
Good progress!. It will be great to place & pay orders on bulk on the Sellvia platform as well. Will this be implemented as well? Also a specific template designed for fast shipment from Sellvia USA stock where banners and basic content is focused on 1-3 days shipping.

Yaros

Staff member
Good progress!. It will be great to place & pay orders on bulk on the Sellvia platform as well. Will this be implemented as well? Also a specific template designed for fast shipment from Sellvia USA stock where banners and basic content is focused on 1-3 days shipping.
This option will be available. Regarding banners and content, could you explain in further? It is up to you what banners and content to add. I think the shipping badge that comes with Sellvia on the product page is quite enough to advertise this fast shipping option.

merten

This option will be available. Regarding banners and content, could you explain in further? It is up to you what banners and content to add. I think the shipping badge that comes with Sellvia on the product page is quite enough to advertise this fast shipping option.
Yes indeed. But I think we miss somehow a dedicated template which is focused on the overall faster express shipping. Like another notice on the checkout page where the express shipping is mentioned again. Attached is the category view old, and preferable version. I think it will gives a better CTR % and a diversion from from the old most used "traditional" dropshipping "10-30 business days etc"
Also on the checkout page, making it another urgency for customers when they see "order before etc..". Just made a quick example.

Attachments

• front-end.png
    front-end.png
    110 KB · Views: 14
  • front-end 2.png
    front-end 2.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 14
  • checkout 1.png
    checkout 1.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 15

Yaros

Staff member
Sellvia 0.2.3 Update

— Added a link to go to the Sellvia account from the Orders page;
— An order from outside the US cannot be placed with Sellvia anymore;
— Added a new reset button for a single product;
— Updated the API Keys tab design;
— Minor improvements.

Jojona

Hello, we are launching our own warehouses in the US with 1-3 days shipping within the US.

To get access to our product catalog with a possibility to import products directly in your store and process orders automatically you need to install Sellvia plugin. The plugin is available now for AliDropship original plugin, AliDropship Woo and just WooCommerce without AliDropship plugin.

Here you can check our Product Catalog. The catalog is not huge yet, but we are increasing the number of different products day by day.

If you want to get Sellvia plugin and participate in beta, please PM me.
Hi Yaros, I am interested. I already have two Alidrop stores. Bagznation.com and Ezzysolution.com

Craig Sutcliffe

Hi again Yaros, my only issue at the moment is about postage, I had a customer buy 3x bubble balls, when I placed the order on Sellvia I paid postage X3 although they will be packed and shipped together, could we not combine postage in this situation?

Yaros

Staff member
Hi again Yaros, my only issue at the moment is about postage, I had a customer buy 3x bubble balls, when I placed the order on Sellvia I paid postage X3 although they will be packed and shipped together, could we not combine postage in this situation?
We are working on this to resolve the issue.

bitls

Hi, I have a problem with Sellvia plugin. I don't know if I am the only one that has it. When I hit update (only the stock is checked, the price is unchecked), some of the variations in variable products go into out of stock. If I make reset product variations on individual product it shows them in stock, then I hit again update and it goes out of stock again. If I make update when they are out of stock, it shows that the product is up to date even if it's out of stock. I don't know what to do, do you have some suggestions?