[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

askahveci

If you have products in your order both from AliExpress and Sellvia the system will ignore the Sellvia products if you process an order with AliExpress and the system will ignore AliExpress products if you process your order with Sellvia (even if AliExpress products are displayed as not found on Sellvia order processing screen).

Good to know this thanks. I think I'am all done with integrating both. Not a pretty solution but will work in the end. I'll keep testing and will let know.

Dylan-

Hi @Yaros,

It would be great if you guys can add something which shows the Sellvia price and shipping cost in WooCommerce because now I have the switch back and forth to Sellvia to check the pricing.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros,

It would be great if you guys can add something which shows the Sellvia price and shipping cost in WooCommerce because now I have the switch back and forth to Sellvia to check the pricing.
We will add 'View on Sellvia' button like it is done on AliDropship Woo plugin.

sidenmart

Hi Yaros, so far I am impressed with Sellvia Plugin. I placed my first order and I was redirected to Sellvia Website to processed the order. Will be the tracking number attached to our order can be found in woocommerce dashboard or it will be directly emailed to our customers? Thank you.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros, so far I am impressed with Sellvia Plugin. I placed my first order and I was redirected to Sellvia Website to processed the order. Will be the tracking number attached to our order can be found in woocommerce dashboard or it will be directly emailed to our customers? Thank you.
For this moment we send tracking to you manually but the automating system will be completed soon.

Dylan-

@Yaros, I don't see the shipping badge, only on GTmetrix.

Tried watching my site using a VPN in incognito but still don't see it.

Is this problem already solved?

Yaros

Staff member

please send me your site URL, I will check from US. We did not have issue with showing the badge from the US.

chris37

I can see mind !!!! did you change the server of checking to USA before the test ?

MkgUx2.jpg

Yaros

Staff member
UPDATE - Sellvia ver. 0.1.7

- Optimized the Fast Shipping Badge: it does not affect the loading speed of the product page anymore;

- Added a confirmation pop-up if you are using filters or paging through while products are being imported;

- WooCommerce: added image settings for reviews if the AliDropship Woo is not installed;

- Fast Shipping Badge is applied only for Sellvia products;

- 'View on Sellvia' option added for imported products;

- Fast Shipping Badge is still not displayed on some themes (it will be fixed with theme updates)

✓ Andy Warhol
❌Van Gogh
❌ Picasso
❌ Da Vinci 2.0
❌ Rubens
❌ Dali
❌ Raphael
❌ Da Vinci
✓ Rembrandt
✓ Michelangelo

✓ Smart Theme Woo
✓ Andy Warhol Woo