[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

Yaros

Staff member
Personally, I think that reviews as well as descriptions of items, and maybe even pictures of items should be significantly changed, because what will happen if Sellvia experiences popularity, so let's say we have 5,000 sites that have identical content. This certainly can’t be good for SEO.
If you are fond of SEO, you should really change all the descriptions and create your own ones.

yoha03

@Yaros will other products which not imported from sellvia get shipping badge too?
because now all my products showing the same shipping badge even though it doesn't have fast shipping

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros will other products which not imported from sellvia get shipping badge too?
because now all my products showing the same shipping badge even though it doesn't have fast shipping
Thank you for letting me know! Actually it should be applied only to Sellvia products. We will check that.

BaB

[QUOTE now all my products showing the same shipping badge even though it doesn't have fast shipping[/QUOTE]

The situation is the same with me. All products now display fast shipping badges, no matter how they are imported and no matter what country the visitor comes from.

chris37

[QUOTE now all my products showing the same shipping badge even though it doesn't have fast shipping

The situation is the same with me. All products now display fast shipping badges, no matter how they are imported and no matter what country the visitor comes from.[/QUOTE]

Same here in my end

askahveci

I started testing SellVia. I will collect my thoughts on this thread;

1) It would be good to add Tags also while importing products.

2) It works nicely with the Reviews Page addon

3) Doesn't seem to be working with the AliShipping addon when you select a State from the Dropdown menu. If you dont select a state it seems to be working. But it leaves you mandatory to select a state.
3.1) Ok I found a workaround for this;
Go to Shipping classes under Woocommerce --> Settings --> Shipping --> Shipping Classes and create one for free shipping for US. Then go to the product and under Product Data --> Shipping choose the class that you created. Voila it works perfectly! (You can use AliShipping addon together with this method! Saves a lot of trouble!)
Ignore this turns out it doesn't work.

* By the way I'am using AliDropship for Woo with Davinci 2 Theme

4) The reviews seem to be showing the reviews without pictures first. When all the reviews without pictures finish then the reviews with the pictures show. Randomizing should be available. It doesn't look legit this way. (Maybe there is a configuration somewhere that I couldn't yet discover. Please let me know if any is available? Alidropship Woo plugin or somewhere else.)

Last edited:

chris37

The situation is the same with me. All products now display fast shipping badges, no matter how they are imported and no matter what country the visitor comes from.

Same here in my end[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE now all my products showing the same shipping badge even though it doesn't have fast shipping

The situation is the same with me. All products now display fast shipping badges, no matter how they are imported and no matter what country the visitor comes from.[/QUOTE]

I dont know what going on but now i dont see it anymore the fast shipping badge.

I didnt change anything in this site , is look like is have mine on it own :)

Dylan-

I have sellvia on davinci woo, the review images are fine in my end.

How are look in your end ? can you provide a screenshot ?

I've installed the reviews add on and now it shows but the names are not right - a lot of women have male names.

screenshot-wizzionary.com-2021.03.23-16_24_08.png

chris37

3) Doesn't seem to be working with the AliShipping addon when you select a State from the Dropdown menu. If you dont select a state it seems to be working. But it leaves you mandatory to select a state.

Is not working with alishipping add on. Alishipping is bring aliexpress shipping methods in your website. Is not aliexpress here now, is only sellvia the US warehouse. You must create the shipping method from the woocomerce setting.
I personal use Free shipping on that.

4) The reviews seem to be showing the reviews without pictures first. When all the reviews without pictures finish then the reviews with the pictures show. Randomizing should be available. It doesn't look legit this way. (Maybe there is a configuration somewhere that I couldn't yet discover. Please let me know if any is available? Alidropship Woo plugin or somewhere else.)
Is never happen this to mean , probably is the specific product you imported.

P.S Also create new post every time you want to add something because nobody get notified when you edit your post.

askahveci

I've installed the reviews add on and now it shows but the names are not right - a lot of women have male names.

View attachment 14403
Hi mate. Those are the pictures that the users uploaded. They aren't actually their profile pictures. So in this case the guy could have put an image of her girlfriend. But still if you don't like the idea you can always delete that comment manually from your Wordpress-->Comments section.

Dylan-

Thanks for the replies, I will try to deactivate the add on.

@Yaros is it possible to add a bulk import function?

And re-import as some products don't import correctly, for instance, reviews missing or product image missing.

Cheers!

Craig Sutcliffe

I have no problems with reviews and images, the only problem I'm seeing so far is I can't get the badge to show for love nor money, tried VPN as if in USA, clearing cookies but nope, not showing.