[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

chris37

Actually I don't know how you setup it, but on my side the pricing formula is not applied for Sellvia products as it should be.
Actually you are right!! i pre-set up the pricing formula for is much your recommendation price .. I didn't knew was working out of the box like that.

My bad o_O

yoha03

strange I try the shipping badge using VPN, it is showing on mobile but not shown in desktop, but maybe my vpn issue

Yaros

Staff member
strange I try the shipping badge using VPN, it is showing on mobile but not shown in desktop, but maybe my vpn issue
checked on my side, it works both on mobile and desktop.

Last edited:

BaB

I checked the issue and could import reviews to Flatsome

I imported another product this morning and the situation is the same. Images and product descriptions are imported without problems, but reviews are not. There is a notification that some import is being done, but even after 4 hours, nothing happened. Maybe the problem is in one of the plugins I use.
Yaros would be nice if you could explain to us how automatic product ordering works. Does it look like the process in the Alidropship plugin? Some screenshots would come in handy to see what it looks like, because there is no way to test it ourselves.

chris37

I imported another product this morning and the situation is the same. Images and product descriptions are imported without problems, but reviews are not. There is a notification that some import is being done, but even after 4 hours, nothing happened. Maybe the problem is in one of the plugins I use.
Yaros would be nice if you could explain to us how automatic product ordering works. Does it look like the process in the Alidropship plugin? Some screenshots would come in handy to see what it looks like, because there is no way to test it ourselves.

They gave us instruction in the private message they sent us. (in the installation article at the button are the other information )

https://help.sellvia.com/en/articles/5060228-how-to-send-orders-to-us-warehouse

Reactions: BaB

chris37

I imported another product this morning and the situation is the same. Images and product descriptions are imported without problems, but reviews are not. There is a notification that some import is being done, but even after 4 hours, nothing happened.
I have similar issue with some of my product with the reviews , sometime is stack (the line) and they doesn't imported

chris37

Thank you chris37,
I only got a link to install and activate the plugin in a private message. They probably forgot to send this second link as well.
I Get the same email like you, The link was for the installation , but in the same article in the button was and the rest links for the order information :)

Last edited:

yoha03

checked on my side, it works both on mobile and desktop.

Ok maybe it is because my vpn and geolocation, sometimes it show sometimes it doesn't show, btw is it possible to show another notice like "the item can't be deliver to your location" if the customer location is not us?

BaB

Personally, I think that reviews as well as descriptions of items, and maybe even pictures of items should be significantly changed, because what will happen if Sellvia experiences popularity, so let's say we have 5,000 sites that have identical content. This certainly can’t be good for SEO.

chris37

Personally, I think that reviews as well as descriptions of items, and maybe even pictures of items should be significantly changed, because what will happen if Sellvia experiences popularity, so let's say we have 5,000 sites that have identical content. This certainly can’t be good for SEO.
Sellvia is not for SEO ... Is just for pay ads.
How the premium stores work.

Yaros

Staff member
I can check what is wrong on your store if you send me your WP access.