[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Mar

You're so idle and have an agenda. Enjoying your Sunday with negativity is not for what this forum is built for.

Relax and get out of my sales thread and posts and its an amateur and looks like you're doing this on purpose. I like constructive criticism but personal attack and using of bad language and such words is a way done by people who are frustrated and got no life.

You are using bad words and I did a report and the Yaros team removed your posts

If you're having issues you can talk about that but approaching this way is something that makes a person understand the up-bringing

I have my standards and I love ignoring negative people but Its waste of time for you to put so much energy for me.
Put this energy on your business and maybe you'll have success.

Have a wonderful time.

Your messages and posts will be ignored by me and if you still think you need to do this.. Do it

What you see is what you get.
All i can say is GET WELL SOON

regards!
View attachment 2956
Kingpin, when you start talking about your webrily, some people in the forum were immediately suspicious. That was reason enough to be careful. But what you did actually, you showed the people their suspicion was right. Later the upgrade you promised free became a paid upgrade because of this and that as you said. Your action started the uproar and you cannot blame the people. You lose the trust of many. I for one was critical of that. As Jack Ma said in one of his interviews, the objective is customer satisfaction. If your customers are happy and satisfied, money will follow. You did just the opposite. Worse is, complaints from people who have paid your product never stop. I saw many people asking for refund. This is all your making.

justicel

The most suspicious part of this is. When people put in their critiques (which makes him squeal like a little girl) - they get deleted. Thats customer service from another planet. What are you hiding? Is it the fact that many feel ripped off and yet you still get to advertise your stupid nothing tool here. These forums shouldn't be taken advantaged of as marketing platforms. It may work for where you're from but not for the rest of us. Take your crap somewhere else, snap out of it and get it through your head that it has third-world quality written all over it. How is it fair that our posts get deleted and others posts aren't? I saw people asking for refund to just be told to wait another day. I think it's another evil tactic of yours so it will then fall outside the 30 days and you don't refund them at all and alidropship helps you get away with it.

kingpin

Few people on this forum are so idiotic and negative. Seems like they sit on this forum all the time spreading negativity and comments which makes them look like as if they're purposely doing it. I dont have any issue even i dont get a SINGLE SALE here for my services. I started this offering just to help people THIS IS NOT MY BREAD AND BUTTER

Members who know me now personally, knows what value i have added to their business and there are those people also who got free gifts and goodies and software and tips and trick from me and there are people who are losers sitting on the forum spreading negativity trying to influence others to listen to them, It's a human behavior and this is not just this forum where such people exists its everywhere. Some smart pants(which they are not) doing their best to demean others here If this forum is for you to do this keep on doing it this shows your background and standard and how busy you are with business I am not here to listen to hatred and negative, time wasting idiotic comments of you.

I am simply ignoring all the negativity here and trying to add value to those who are approaching me here to learn and grow their business.

I am not sitting on the forum for quick instant replies 24/7. I got a life and i focus more there. If you're facing issues using any of my services just simply send me an email at webrily@gmail.com

Haters must read this: I get sales for my services everyday here and People are not stupid that they're buying. My refund rate is below 1%.

and

I apologize to some of my customers who didn't get their queries resolved in a faster way as i was busy travelling to PayPal India office to resolve a case with them. I will do my best to resolve all the pending queries in the fastest way possible.

In the next Post i will show a video about creating a 5$ FB traffic advert for Viralti aka Webrily 2.0 links to get maximum results and conversion

Have a wonderful week ahead
God bless you all

Regards!

kingpin

Just Created a Video showing how I run Facebook Ads for Webrily 2.0 aka Viralti Links using my Facebook personal account to get maximum results and conversions

Here is the video :)

These days group posting is become little hectic as Facebook is constantly working towards making Facebook Group experience for the community more appealing and working more on algorithm changes.

These days i run a 5$ FB ads on Viralti Links And get them viral using a strategic method which I will be posting inside Viralti Dashboard for existing users

just took a screenshot of one of my Viralti campaigns for my buyers to see the potential it can bring to your business.

Soon the detailed video will be posted inside the main Viralti Dashboard about the method.

For now just a screenshot for you :)
IMG_20180219_170131.jpg

Regards!

Last edited:

Aliena

Hi kingpin
Can you check your email?
I need help setting up a viral landing page inside Viralti dashboard. BTW i was able to run a FB ad without any issue and i got a sale also :p

Doit

Hi kingpin
Can you check your email?
I need help setting up a viral landing page inside Viralti dashboard. BTW i was able to run a FB ad without any issue and i got a sale also :p
Hi,
Did you use pop up modal before the page opens?

Moha

Why the refund, it's not good?

It dint work for me.. may be I am not patient enough to get this working. I dont want to blame the tool. Its a great idea.

But I could not get this working for me in fb. Hence I cancelled.

justicel

Few people on this forum are so idiotic and negative. Seems like they sit on this forum all the time spreading negativity and comments which makes them look like as if they're purposely doing it. I dont have any issue even i dont get a SINGLE SALE here for my services. I started this offering just to help people THIS IS NOT MY BREAD AND BUTTER

Members who know me now personally, knows what value i have added to their business and there are those people also who got free gifts and goodies and software and tips and trick from me and there are people who are losers sitting on the forum spreading negativity trying to influence others to listen to them, It's a human behavior and this is not just this forum where such people exists its everywhere. Some smart pants(which they are not) doing their best to demean others here If this forum is for you to do this keep on doing it this shows your background and standard and how busy you are with business I am not here to listen to hatred and negative, time wasting idiotic comments of you.

I am simply ignoring all the negativity here and trying to add value to those who are approaching me here to learn and grow their business.

I am not sitting on the forum for quick instant replies 24/7. I got a life and i focus more there. If you're facing issues using any of my services just simply send me an email at webrily@gmail.com

Haters must read this: I get sales for my services everyday here and People are not stupid that they're buying. My refund rate is below 1%.

and

I apologize to some of my customers who didn't get their queries resolved in a faster way as i was busy travelling to PayPal India office to resolve a case with them. I will do my best to resolve all the pending queries in the fastest way possible.

In the next Post i will show a video about creating a 5$ FB traffic advert for Viralti aka Webrily 2.0 links to get maximum results and conversion

Have a wonderful week ahead
God bless you all

Regards!

Yeah right king-pimp lol
the try-hard wannabe went to paypal about what ... his refund rate too high ? lol

Last edited: