[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Mar

Tricky indeed. I remember those words "People who bought webrily tools will get a free upgrade to version 2.0". I was really expecting it to be free. And to think that I don't really see any traffic as a result of the tool, it just don't make sense to pay for an upgrade that was promised to be free. Money change things, even make you forget your promise and damage reputations.

Hermes

Tricky indeed. I remember those words "People who bought webrily tools will get a free upgrade to version 2.0". I was really expecting it to be free. And to think that I don't really see any traffic as a result of the tool, it just don't make sense to pay for an upgrade that was promised to be free. Money change things, even make you forget your promise and damage reputations.
Hi @Mar ,

Firstly, I think we should give Mr. @kingpin a chance to remember what he said before. Do not say this is a trick for now.

Secondly, Indeed he said the upgrade will be FREE for who purchased Webrily 1.0 version. Words in the screenshot picture and also you can check the original post in this content on page 15

Hopefully, this hassle will end very soon.

Cheers!

kingpin

Thank you mates :)

I appreciate all the comments here. Thank you for showing your love and respect

Webrily 2.0 was about to be a free upgrade earlier as i was giving it away with other SAAS to cover the development expenses and hosting. But for some reasons i dropped those services and would be keeping it only for private use.

I'm not selling Webrily outside this forum because of the nature of the software and its functionality
there's a higher risk of it getting abused if shared publicly as we all know facebook is facebook.

To compensate the confusion and provide more value here i even decided to provide two of my other paid SAAS for free as bonus without any monthly subscriptions.

Webrily 2.0 is a whole new system with more features, own dedicated site, use of unlimited free domain names to make the links look branded, mobile friendly links, integration with email marketing suites like mailchimp, aweber and so much more.

I am not here to make profits because i know everyone here are struggling to make successful Dropshipping business. I am just being a helping hand

If you think I add no value to this forum or webrily 2.0 wont add any value to your journey amd it make no sense to you i highly request simply not to invest on it.

I will close the sales of webrily 2.0 soon to keep it safe and abuse-free for people who know it is a valuable service

In my 10+ years of entrepreneurship and IM i have learned that no matter what Customers are always correct and i always respect this
I apologize from the bottom of my heart if you think I'm squeezing Money from you or it look tricky.

If your purchase is within 30 days do ask for a refund and i am happy to refund promptly.

Invest on webrily 2.0 only when you understand the time and value that was invested by the development team to present to you something valuable :)

Support for webrily 1.0 is always there. Just email support at webrily@gmail.com for any help and support queries. WEBRILY 1.0 SAAS version will be cloned to a new domain name also to overcome Facebook spam blocking by tomorrow

Thank you once again for all the love and respect

"sharing is caring" as always

ho ho

Mar

Webrily 2.0 was about to be a free upgrade earlier as i was giving it away with other SAAS to cover the development expenses and hosting. But for some reasons i dropped those services and would be keeping it only for private use.

I'm not selling Webrily outside this forum because of the nature of the software and its functionality
there's a higher risk of it getting abused if shared publicly as we all know facebook is facebook.

To compensate the confusion and provide more value here i even decided to provide two of my other paid SAAS for free as bonus without any monthly subscriptions.

Webrily 2.0 is a whole new system with more features, own dedicated site, use of unlimited free domain names to make the links look branded, mobile friendly links, integration with email marketing suites like mailchimp, aweber and so much more.

I am not here to make profits because i know everyone here are struggling to make successful Dropshipping business. I am just being a helping hand

If you think I add no value to this forum or webrily 2.0 wont add any value to your journey amd it make no sense to you i highly request simply not to invest on it.

I will close the sales of webrily 2.0 soon to keep it safe and abuse-free for people who know it is a valuable service

In my 10+ years of entrepreneurship and IM i have learned that no matter what Customers are always correct and i always respect this
I apologize from the bottom of my heart if you think I'm squeezing Money from you or it look tricky.

If your purchase is within 30 days do ask for a refund and i am happy to refund promptly.

Invest on webrily 2.0 only when you understand the time and value that was invested by the development team to present to you something valuable :)

Support for webrily 1.0 is always there. Just email support at webrily@gmail.com for any help and support queries. WEBRILY 1.0 SAAS version will be cloned to a new domain name also to overcome Facebook spam blocking by tomorrow

ho ho
I just bought webrily less than a week ago. What will happen to this account if I buy the upgrade that was promised to be free but not really free?, paid $19 for six days? What's next, another upgrade? No matter how people pretend, when it come to money, the real character show.

Hermes

ho ho
Hi @kingpin ,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
As what I said I still think you are an honest man. I really respect you. The thing is after the Webrily 1.0 got many issues you definitely said you will fix them( also said will provide some training video which never comes, only a few videos from Aug with the very basic walkthrough, but that's fine we can figure it out by ourselves). Then very soon you said you decide to launch a new completely new version instead to fix the 1.0 version. That's why many of us pay our patience to wait for the new version launch instead of a refund for 1.0 version. Because we trust your words.

But now, you said you change your plane( actually we can see in your explanation shows us you never thought to give us a free upgrade, you was thinking you sale us another product and place the 2.0 version as an extra bonus). But in your words, you definitely said to give the "already buy" forum members a free upgrade. It doesn't matter what you thought in your mind but after any word out of your mouth any word matters. Especially the word to the people who trust in you.

As you said you only sell this product in this forum. I really think that true, but why? Honestly, as I am not that extremely newbie for the internet marketing as when I bought your product. As I see the world outside of this forum. I found the answer to that question. Because you have the faith of this forum and people really respect you in this forum. That means any single people from this forum is your sweet spot, very easy to hunt. Out of here, in the real Internet marketplace, your product does not have a point to make a good sale.(Anyway, I think you won't make a good sale in this forum as well because not many people in here).

I don't think you planned everything. For my opinions at first, you think this is an opportunity to help people, so you sell it to us at a "seems low, but high" price.(I mean if we are newbie we will think it is really low price, but if anyone goes out and having a look at the real competitive Internet Marketplace nobody won't say the price for 1.0 version is fair, except someone really doesn't fit in internet business because they cannot find any source and also cannot distinguish the right and wrong--they just good buyers--For many "Business Man") But, I always want to set things in a good way. So I think you just want to cover the cost of the software development. That totally acceptable and understandable. But now you talk about the 30 Day refund policy. I think that is a tricky point, you know better than anybody else which most of your "already buy" customers purchased your 1.0 version months ago.

As what I said because the trust and your promise we didn't refund it in that period. I think this is not right for a real businessman, this will break the reputation of you, and I really thought that is not a good deal for you( You won't make a big money on this product and you gonna lose a huge amount of fans of you. You will be hard to sell any other product in this forum. Did you see that point?)

All in all, if you read my words clearly, you can see there have no point to do this simple stuff that complicated. Make it easy, if you think my words have a little bit value to you I will be very honored. Please give me a refund. I do not want to go further with this software even it seems really powerful. If you think all of these are BS. That's fine, I will think I just bought my Indian Friend a butter chicken Combo with plain Naan( that is my favorite). If you accept my refund request.Please send money through PayPal email address is hermesdlee@gmail.com. If you think I just told some BS. Please do not send me any email with any bad words. Because I gonna post screenshots on this forum. So I am really caring about you.

So now, is your time to make a decision Mr. @kingpin

As always Sharing is Caring

Kind regards
Hermes

@Mar as Mr. @kingpin said you could get a refund because you are luckily still in that money back period.
Also @Yaros, I know Mr.@kingpin is a good member of this forum and he gave much valuable stuff. But please do not give any credit so easily because you can not control what they are planning and what they will plan. You are the King of this forum, your words are the top power. Please use it extremely carefully. Thank you very much to you and all the Alidropship team give us this great opportunity to build our dream.

Mar

@Hermes, I want to see how @kingpin would react to this statements from us before I decide. Also, I am still in the process of observation if the tool really help. As I said earlier, I am monitoring my site and so far I don't see any visit that would suggest it is because of the links I shared. I am not saying it will not work but so far I don't see anything and the word "viral" is too much to describe the tool. It is very unfortunate, some people would choose money over reputation.

kingpin

@Hermes, I want to see how @kingpin would react to this statements from us before I decide. Also, I am still in the process of observation if the tool really help. As I said earlier, I am monitoring my site and so far I don't see any visit that would suggest it is because of the links I shared. I am not saying it will not work but so far I don't see anything and the word "viral" is too much to describe the tool. It is very unfortunate, some people would choose money over reputation.

send me your purchase details along with your email at webrily@gmail.com

I would be happy to send you a refund.

Peace out

kingpin

Hi @kingpin ,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
As what I said I still think you are an honest man. I really respect you. The thing is after the Webrily 1.0 got many issues you definitely said you will fix them( also said will provide some training video which never comes, only a few videos from Aug with the very basic walkthrough, but that's fine we can figure it out by ourselves). Then very soon you said you decide to launch a new completely new version instead to fix the 1.0 version. That's why many of us pay our patience to wait for the new version launch instead of a refund for 1.0 version. Because we trust your words.

But now, you said you change your plane( actually we can see in your explanation shows us you never thought to give us a free upgrade, you was thinking you sale us another product and place the 2.0 version as an extra bonus). But in your words, you definitely said to give the "already buy" forum members a free upgrade. It doesn't matter what you thought in your mind but after any word out of your mouth any word matters. Especially the word to the people who trust in you.

As you said you only sell this product in this forum. I really think that true, but why? Honestly, as I am not that extremely newbie for the internet marketing as when I bought your product. As I see the world outside of this forum. I found the answer to that question. Because you have the faith of this forum and people really respect you in this forum. That means any single people from this forum is your sweet spot, very easy to hunt. Out of here, in the real Internet marketplace, your product does not have a point to make a good sale.(Anyway, I think you won't make a good sale in this forum as well because not many people in here).

I don't think you planned everything. For my opinions at first, you think this is an opportunity to help people, so you sell it to us at a "seems low, but high" price.(I mean if we are newbie we will think it is really low price, but if anyone goes out and having a look at the real competitive Internet Marketplace nobody won't say the price for 1.0 version is fair, except someone really doesn't fit in internet business because they cannot find any source and also cannot distinguish the right and wrong--they just good buyers--For many "Business Man") But, I always want to set things in a good way. So I think you just want to cover the cost of the software development. That totally acceptable and understandable. But now you talk about the 30 Day refund policy. I think that is a tricky point, you know better than anybody else which most of your "already buy" customers purchased your 1.0 version months ago.

As what I said because the trust and your promise we didn't refund it in that period. I think this is not right for a real businessman, this will break the reputation of you, and I really thought that is not a good deal for you( You won't make a big money on this product and you gonna lose a huge amount of fans of you. You will be hard to sell any other product in this forum. Did you see that point?)

All in all, if you read my words clearly, you can see there have no point to do this simple stuff that complicated. Make it easy, if you think my words have a little bit value to you I will be very honored. Please give me a refund. I do not want to go further with this software even it seems really powerful. If you think all of these are BS. That's fine, I will think I just bought my Indian Friend a butter chicken Combo with plain Naan( that is my favorite). If you accept my refund request.Please send money through PayPal email address is hermesdlee@gmail.com. If you think I just told some BS. Please do not send me any email with any bad words. Because I gonna post screenshots on this forum. So I am really caring about you.

So now, is your time to make a decision Mr. @kingpin

As always Sharing is Caring

Kind regards
Hermes

@Mar as Mr. @kingpin said you could get a refund because you are luckily still in that money back period.
Also @Yaros, I know Mr.@kingpin is a good member of this forum and he gave much valuable stuff. But please do not give any credit so easily because you can not control what they are planning and what they will plan. You are the King of this forum, your words are the top power. Please use it extremely carefully. Thank you very much to you and all the Alidropship team give us this great opportunity to build our dream.

hi mate

i didnt read your long message but i understand that that you're struggling to make initial success with dropshiping. I understand you're a newbie and for you 19$ is a huge amount and so i am happy to help you and give a refund also

Members who know my intentions and know that how much time and efforts i have invested here for them know th3 value of everything i do here and they're having their hands on any service i release

I am happy that i am able to help many here getting a direction to build a successful biz.

Send an email with your purchase details at webrily@gmail.com

I will refund you your 19$.

Have a great day and never hesitate to contact me for any help and support related to marketing.

Hope this will bring happiness to you. God bless you

PEACE

kingpin

Hello mates

I'm happy to tell that Profitbuilder landing page creator is also now available inside webrily 2.0 for free for unlimited use.

Now this means you can create unlimited landing pages for your offers and create funnels also and redirect your traffic to your product pages of your site.

Soon I will be giving away one more bonus around Christmas as a free giveaway to all the users of webrily 1.0 and 2.0

I will be traveling for next two days and will be available time to time here

God bless you all

regards!

kingpin

can we use the link generated by webrily 2.0 on facebook ads?

Yes and no !

From last 1 month I personally running BOOST POST ads of my fanpage Webrily 2.0 posts.

Recommendation: Always use secondary Facebook Ad account to run ads for Webrily 2.0

Facebook is a bitch sometime

kingpin

Hello Mates

Watch this Tutorial where I Walk you through about how to Get Unlimited Domain names for FREE and use them to brand your Webrily 2.0 links

Benefits: Very less chances of your Webrily 2.0 shared links to be flagged as spam by Facebook bots

More Tutorials will be posted soon

Regards!

pudg3

about the 2 bonus software. how to access those? i only received the login credentials for webrily2.0 for now.

kingpin

about the 2 bonus software. how to access those? i only received the login credentials for webrily2.0 for now.

Within 24 hours you'll get an email about your bonuses with login details. PM me your email you used while purchasing I'll get you your bonuses in some moments