[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Sundance

Hi mate upgrade version is a separate saas service. You won't see it inside your current Webrily Dashboard.

Development of the service is now complete. Just we need to launch it after a final round up checks. You'll be notified about the new Webrily 2.0 service as soon as possible.

I'm sure the wait will be fruitful

Thank you for all the patience.

Regards!
I bought webrily (lifetime). I hope to see v2.0 but you write that it will be a separate SAAS. So what does lifetime license mean? I'am a little bit confused about the current license strategy...

kingpin

I bought webrily (lifetime). I hope to see v2.0 but you write that it will be a separate SAAS. So what does lifetime license mean? I'am a little bit confused about the current license strategy...

Hi mate. Let me explain it in a simple way :)

Webrily.com is a tool which you bought for $19
i never closed the earlybird discount coupon and released the software with lifetime free access for anyone who want to use it.
Some errors and bugs are always fixed to make it work perfect. Its a strong cloud software.

whereas Webrily 2.0 which is a new upgraded version (i named the service as webrily 2.0 just to make everyone relate the service for understanding purposes)

webrily 2.0 is a part of a cloud based service which includes

1. Webrily 2.0
2. Viral FB engagement lead grabbing tool
3. Email list extraction tool
4. facebook page insight tool
5. free access to Dropshipping course worth $997
6. etc.

some of the features of Webrily 2.0 are:
1. use of own domain name
2. mobile Friendly
3. Email lead grabbing using pre designed templates
4. Retargeting pixel use
5. Social media auto posting
6. Strong traffic stats
7. etc

soon i will do a detailed post about the new service once the front end is ready.

Regards!

Seshen

Hi Kingpin

Awesome work here, I've been through the entire thread and purchased already . However I cant seem to find out how to make popups that have a time delay?

kingpin

Hi Kingpin

Awesome work here, I've been through the entire thread and purchased already . However I cant seem to find out how to make popups that have a time delay?

Hi mate
time delay popup functionality will be available in the upcoming Webrily 2.0 version.

I will send an email to everyone who bought it, about the new version

Regards!

Seshen

Hi all, those of you that have purchased the platform, have you had many sales? I haven't had much traffic or any sales yet and have posted on groups with 8000 to 50000+ users...

kingpin

Hi mate, it's okay because I didn't take a look into the profile tab.
Awesome tool BTW

(can u check your mailbox about EMAIL LIST please ?)

the new upgraded webrily 2.0 is awesome too and shortly its going live too.

i will check my inbox

regards!

Eddyrules

Hi mate. Let me explain it in a simple way :)

Webrily.com is a tool which you bought for $19
i never closed the earlybird discount coupon and released the software with lifetime free access for anyone who want to use it.
Some errors and bugs are always fixed to make it work perfect. Its a strong cloud software.

whereas Webrily 2.0 which is a new upgraded version (i named the service as webrily 2.0 just to make everyone relate the service for understanding purposes)

webrily 2.0 is a part of a cloud based service which includes

1. Webrily 2.0
2. Viral FB engagement lead grabbing tool
3. Email list extraction tool
4. facebook page insight tool
5. free access to Dropshipping course worth $997
6. etc.

some of the features of Webrily 2.0 are:
1. use of own domain name
2. mobile Friendly
3. Email lead grabbing using pre designed templates
4. Retargeting pixel use
5. Social media auto posting
6. Strong traffic stats
7. etc

soon i will do a detailed post about the new service once the front end is ready.

Regards!
Okay, but I believe we will at least get the number one of the package that is (1. Webrily 2.0) as an upgrade

tentinysteps

Hi! I've just purchased this! Would like to know how do I create such a large pop up box? Also the image that I am allowed to upload is only 200x200 pixels. So how can I create something similar to this? upload_2017-11-28_16-53-48.png
Thank you for all your tips and tricks by the way. Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great daY!!