[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

artmelkon

Hi @kingpin, I am sold on your product, I just purchased it, and can't wait to use it. But before I go ahead and use it can you do me a favor, I have a website and I was trying to promote women makeup, which didn't work well for me, I assume that women love to buy makeup products from well-known brands. Now I'm trying to make a transition to pet lovers niche for women. I kept all the makeup products that I have downloaded from aliexpress and now adding more animal-related products, I am a newbie and would like to have an opinion from guys like you. Is it ok to mix it, and I have a little less than 500 likes on my FB page. What would you recommend?
The website is foxandpinky.com
I am really working hard to make this thing take off, but for some reason, it's not working yet.
Thanks in advance.

artmelkon

Hi @kingpin. I keep getting this message when I am trying to login:
I know the payment went through and the order number is #920
Can you look into it please?
Thanks

kingpin

Hi mates
We are again migrating Webrily to a new stronger hosting. The new version needed some extra configurations and the current hosting is not supporting it fairly.

You may see 404 not found page for sometime. New Version is ready and will be available once the migration is complete.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards!

kingpin

Hi @kingpin. I keep getting this message when I am trying to login:
I know the payment went through and the order number is #920
Can you look into it please?
Thanks

Please PM me you email address. I will create an account for you from my end.

Regards

Hello Kingpin!

First would like to thank you for the awesome tool, just bought it. Have a suggestion though would be really great if we could use our own custom domain instead of the webrily one. Is that possible?

Thanks!

kingpin

Hello Kingpin!

First would like to thank you for the awesome tool, just bought it. Have a suggestion though would be really great if we could use our own custom domain instead of the webrily one. Is that possible?

Thanks!

hello mate welcome onboard

yes using own custom domain is possible in the upgraded version which is ready too. Just need to create the landing pages and every customer will be emailed about it.

Regards!

Tafari

I purchased it, let me see how it works.

If it works, I will recommend it to others and may even purchase couple more copies to give access to my VAs.

If it doesn't seem to work for me, I will go for a 30 day money back that's mentioned the end of the video on SL.
Well, did it work??

Lucas4ever

Hi Kingpin, I just paid for Webrily, I just posted my first link following all the steps you say and when I shared it on a FB group it says it has been deleted for beign SPAM, is the link recognized as spam?

kingpin

Hi Kingpin, I just paid for Webrily, I just posted my first link following all the steps you say and when I shared it on a FB group it says it has been deleted for beign SPAM, is the link recognized as spam?

hi welcome onboard

sorry about that. Can you create another link with another sourced article and try to post it

some source articles are termed as spam

Do not hesitate to PM me if you need further assistance

regards!

Lucas4ever

Hi Kingpin, thank you for you help, I manage a way to get it fix doing a google about it and it came with a facebook debug tool... Anyways it is working now I will keep you updated. Stocked to get the newer version. Keep on the good work!

kingpin

Hi Kingpin, thank you for you help, I manage a way to get it fix doing a google about it and it came with a facebook debug tool... Anyways it is working now I will keep you updated. Stocked to get the newer version. Keep on the good work!

Newer version is a killer. more options more customisation way to use own domain also and I will give you a way to get Free unlimited domains for life also.

regards!

Peter

Hi Kingpin, is the newer version available to people that have already bought webrily? Do we just simply login and the features will be available? Have you added any more 'how to' videos?

avnor

Hello, i need to purchase your product, could you tell me when your latest version can be available?

Kadel

@kingpin
Please where is the updated version? i have logged into my dashboard this morning and cant see anything.
To be honest i tried this 3 times and discovered it doesn't work on mobile and tablet and i stopped because my target market demography uses mobile.
i want to use this for my Christmas sales campaign, but i'm not sure now how long more we got to wait for the roll out

kingpin

@kingpin
Please where is the updated version? i have logged into my dashboard this morning and cant see anything.
To be honest i tried this 3 times and discovered it doesn't work on mobile and tablet and i stopped because my target market demography uses mobile.
i want to use this for my Christmas sales campaign, but i'm not sure now how long more we got to wait for the roll out

Hi mate upgrade version is a separate saas service. You won't see it inside your current Webrily Dashboard.

Development of the service is now complete. Just we need to launch it after a final round up checks. You'll be notified about the new Webrily 2.0 service as soon as possible.

I'm sure the wait will be fruitful

Thank you for all the patience.

Regards!