[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

PS: SOON I WILL STOP ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS TO KEEP THE SERVICE ABUSE FREE AND SMOOTH FOR EXISTING USERS

Hey fellow members,

Finally the tool You all were waiting for is now LIVE.

Alidropship plugin is such a wonderful solution to create a store but the problem for beginners and most of the people is to get traffic and make sales. There are many occasions when you ask yourself that WHY they'll buy from you when they can buy things straight from Authority sites like Amazon or Ebay whom everybody on the internet trust?

You know this very well that Amazon or Ebay or any such site is making huge fat money and you're struggling to get some sales.
  • There are times in your journey when you think that dropshipping is not your cup of tea and you decide of quitting.
  • You do branding, You run Facebook ads, do shoutouts on Instagram to bring traffic on your store to make sales. These are the amazing ways and this is how everyone is doing this business.
BUT BUT if i ask this question to you that WILL YOU GET TRAFFIC ON YOUR STORE IF YOU DONT RUN ADS OR SHOUTOUTS?
maximum of you'll say
NO but there are champs that posts on Facebook groups and on other social media sites hoping people will click on their links and come to their sites/stores. But 98% people never click on your links even if the offer is irresistible ..... THERE IS A PROBLEM YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND

and now imagine if you post a product link of amazon on social media people will surely click on it because they trust amazon and it got a fat big authority whereas NOBODY KNOW ABOUT YOUR STORE and they dont click because you have NO AUTHORITY. This is the PROBLEM
It took them billions of money and years to create such an authority and its obvious you can not afford to do the same like them BUT i have a solution for you. Keep reading :)

Now, will you be amazed if I tell you that
  • you can create authority for your store instantly within couple of minutes
  • people clicking on your links and visiting your store resulting sales
  • Showing your product ads on niche related or authority websites like BBC, CNN, Mashable, etc for FREE

• Turn a simple social content share into 100s of brand-new leads in less than 24 hours… Without having to create a single piece of content yourself…
  • start adding revenue streams to your business just by simply SHARING OTHER PEOPLE's CONTENT… And you don't even have to ask permission to do so…
You might be thinking how in the world this is possible to have instant authority for your brand new store and I am proud to tell you that this is 100% possible

INTERESTED??? I know you're, who would not be :p
Great so here it is

Introducing: Webrily

Webrily works because it's based on something called: borrowed authority.

It's the same idea behind putting those "as seen on…" Stickers all over your website. It's authority by association.

When you use Webrily to create branded, shareable links of other people's content, what happens is that you are automatically associating your brand, your business, and your offer with the high level authority of the content that you are sharing…

And it's 100% legal!

Webrily was created for my personal use and I tell you this works I'm using it for many online businesses i run. It helped me generate 100s of ecommerce sales for free without even doing any tedious or hard work. I never thought of releasing Webrily for PUBLIC but last month I made a move to release it for everyone. This simple tool will surely help you getting viral traffic and sales too :)

No more talks
just visit the link mentioned below and see it by yourself that how this simple but powerful tool will help you get easy viral TARGETED traffic on autopilot

Ps: exclusive coupon code for alidropship members. Use the coupon code: 'ALIDROPSHIP'

Last edited:

DaveNL

Remeber i said that your threads had something fishy and you were setting up to sell something a view weeks back?

I can't put my finger on it, but it feels very much like he is about to sell something.....

Source

Turned out i was right, i can smell you people from a mile away, preselling out of a thread being vague about how you do it and TADAAAAAA there it is

Last edited by a moderator:

yesh3388

I purchased it, let me see how it works.

If it works, I will recommend it to others and may even purchase couple more copies to give access to my VAs.

If it doesn't seem to work for me, I will go for a 30 day money back that's mentioned the end of the video on SL.

kingpin

Remeber i said that your threads had something fishy and you were setting up to sell something a view weeks back?

Source

Turned out i was right, i can smell you people from a mile away, preselling the shit out of a thread being vague about how you do it and TADAAAAAA there it is

Hahahahah You won! You're an astrologer. Get well soon. Reminding you again do eat your medicines on time. take care

I dont sell I add value and value that comes for free is never valued :)

Have you added any value to the community?

kingpin

I purchased it, let me see how it works.

If it works, I will recommend it to others and may even purchase couple more copies to give access to my VAs.

If it doesn't seem to work for me, I will go for a 30 day money back that's mentioned the end of the video on SL.

Thanks!

Yaros

Staff member
Looks cool! I have not tried it but what I can see from the explanation video the tool has user-friendly design and interesting features. Well done Kingpin!

Regarding some 'pre-selling claims' I see on this thread... I am communicating with many dropshippers and often hear how they are sincerely thankful to Kingpin for helping them to make first sales. That's the reason why his ideas, methods and tools are always welcome on AliDropship forum, both free and paid ones.

Last edited:

kingpin

Looks cool! I have not tried it but what I can see from the explanation video the tool has user-friendly design and interesting features. Well done Kingpin!

Regarding some 'pre-selling claims' I see on this thread... I am communicating with many dropshippers and often hear how they are sincerely thankful to Kingping for helping them to make first sales. That's the reason why his ideas, methods and tools are always welcome on AliDropship forum, both free and paid ones.

Thank you yaros for the appreciation :)

I'm actually grateful to you for creating alidropship. It helped me to reach where I'm right now.

This tool worked for me. It will work for all. Everyone is covered with 30 days money back guarantee.

For alidropship members the tool will always be available for lifetime access.

I will be selling it to other markets on a monthly subscription plan.

Got 19 sales today
7 from alidropship forum.

Will add basic tutorials also soon :)

candresg76

This tool looks very interesting @kingpin , seen the walkthrough video twice already. I'll be looking forward to the tutorials as I have a lot of questions regarding the way the tool works. Two quick questions though:

1) This will work only on Social media accounts with a lot of followers, right? Otherwise it'd be impossible for the content to go viral.

2) The lifetime membership is only available for Alidropship members? If so, what's the current price?

Thanks.

kingpin

This tool looks very interesting @kingpin , seen the walkthrough video twice already. I'll be looking forward to the tutorials as I have a lot of questions regarding the way the tool works. Two quick questions though:

1) This will work only on Social media accounts with a lot of followers, right? Otherwise it'd be impossible for the content to go viral.

2) The lifetime membership is only available for Alidropship members? If so, what's the current price?

Thanks.

No you personally dont need lot of followers to make this work.

This is yes for social media sites that is where you go viral

It work like this

Say you are in CATS niche so you'll need to know what article or post is trending or is viral on net. To find it you can use buzzsumo.com

Say you found an article with 99k fb shares or an article with great stats and is latest date wise you chose the article
Now you copy the article link

And on webrily tool dashboard you create a link as shown on the walk-through video

Join as many group on facebook related to cat niche and post the link you created on Webrily there.

The article will nowhere show any link or pictures of webrily but the links and domain name of the source article

They'll click on the article link you shared on Fb groups, they'll never see that article like as if you are promoting something. They'll see you as someone adding value to the group.

When they'll visit the link they'll see your promotion and they'll click on it too resulting visitors for your website and many will buy your products too.

Say you joined 5 fb group related to your niche
Each group with minimum 20k visitors
In total it would be 100k
Out of these 100k members in worst scenario 500 visitors will come to your site. And lets take 10:1 conversion ratio
So means from 500 visitors 5 will buy.

You can use facebook custom Audience features by adding fb pixel code inside your webrily dashboard to target people who visit your link. These people when see your retargeting ad on their feeds will surely convert into buyers.

You can create unlimited links
Unlimited polls
Unlimited profiles. A separate profile for every niche or product.
Unlimited forms to collect emails
Unlimited campaigns
And lifetime access

Soon i will add features like showing your pop up window inside those authority sites with yout html code or form or any image

Right now I'm running a earlybird launch promotion which is for everyone.

For lifetime access the price is $79

I am giving it for only $19 at the moment

Use the coupon code "EARLYBIRD" during checkout to avail it

Last edited:

candresg76

No you personally dont need lot of followers to make this work.

This is yes for social media sites that is where you go viral

It work like this

Say you are in CATS niche so you'll need to know what article or post is trending or is viral on net. To find it you can use buzzsumo.com

Say you found an article with 99k fb shares or an article with great stats and is latest date wise you chose the article
Now you copy the article link

And on webrily tool dashboard you create a link as shown on the walk-through video

Join as many group on facebook related to cat niche and post the link you created on Webrily there.

The article will nowhere show any link or pictures of webrily but the links and domain name of the source article

They'll click on the article link you shared on Fb groups, they'll never see that article like as if you are promoting something. They'll see you as someone adding value to the group.

When they'll visit the link they'll see your promotion and they'll click on it too resulting visitors for your website and many will buy your products too.

Say you joined 5 fb group related to your niche
Each group with minimum 20k visitors
In total it would be 100k
Out of these 100k members in worst scenario 500 visitors will come to your site. And lets take 10:1 conversion ratio
So means from 500 visitors 5 will buy.

You can use facebook custom Audience features by adding fb pixel code inside your webrily dashboard to target people who visit your link. These people when see your retargeting ad on their feeds will surely convert into buyers.

You can create unlimited links
Unlimited polls
Unlimited profiles. A separate profile for every niche or product.
Unlimited forms to collect emails
Unlimited campaigns
And lifetime access

Soon i will add features like showing your pop up window inside those authority sites with yout html code or form or any image

Right now I'm running a earlybird launch promotion which is for everyone.

For lifetime access the price is $79

I am giving it for only $19 at the moment

Use the coupon code "EARLYBIRD" during checkout to avail it

Thank for the complete explanation. I just tried to place an order but it shows a totally unrecognizable currency for me... is it possible to pay in USD or EUR?

kingpin

Thank for the complete explanation. I just tried to place an order but it shows a totally unrecognizable currency for me... is it possible to pay in USD or EUR?

sorry for the confusion
Actually I used a plugin to show price to people who visit from India in rupees and show price in dollar to those who are visiting outside India.
I think the cache plugin was showing the wrong currency. I will fix it shortly.

You can goto checkout page and select your country while filling your details and automatically the price will be shown in Dollars.

kingpin

Guys Though the tool is so simple to understand but still if you find issues understanding something do let me know here on this forum

I'll create basic tutorials tonight after my dinner :)

candresg76

Guys Though the tool is so simple to understand but still if you find issues understanding something do let me know here on this forum

I'll create basic tutorials tonight after my dinner :)

Thanks, just purchased the tool, let's see how it goes... Would be nice to have those tutorials though :)

Liang

Hi @kingpin, I really appreciate what you have shared with the community. It certainly improves our marketing skill.

I have 2 inquiries on your newly released web tool

1. May I know what are the difference between http://flyt.it/webrily and https://back.ly/ or https://www.cliclap.com/ (these are shared by Alidropship members as well)

2. Can you show us in detail on how to put FB Pixel on Webrily and how does it work?
Is the FB pixel going to track those visitors who have visited the Authority Page or the Product Page (which is our website)

Thank you! And I looking forward to listening more of your sharing...
(I am thinking to purchase your tool )

kingpin

Hi @kingpin, I really appreciate what you have shared with the community. It certainly improves our marketing skill.

I have 2 inquiries on your newly released web tool

1. May I know what are the difference between http://flyt.it/webrily and https://back.ly/ or https://www.cliclap.com/ (these are shared by Alidropship members as well)

2. Can you show us in detail on how to put FB Pixel on Webrily and how does it work?
Is the FB pixel going to track those visitors who have visited the Authority Page or the Product Page (which is our website)

Thank you! And I looking forward to listening more of your sharing...
(I am thinking to purchase your tool )

Hello mate
Thanks for showing your interest.

1. http://flyt.it/webrily is a service which you can use to track urls with facebook pixels, I have integrated it inside Webrily tool at webrily.com
other two sites are somewhat similar to Webrily but they only allow CTA links at the moment. The pricing is monthy subscription starting from $9 to 29$/month. Though clipclap is free at the moment as they are in beta. They'll force you buy their monthly packages soon.

Whereas Webrily is a one time fees service/tool.
Webrily is white labeled There will be no brand links of webrily on your created links.
You can create unlimited links, unlimited campaigns, unlimited profiles, unlimited Polls, Unlimited forms to collect emails with unlimited lifetime access no matter how much traffic you recieve on your Webrily created links and all right now at the early bird one time price. Plus unbaised support from me and strategies

In future I'll be adding features like adding popup images or html content on any third party site using Webrily.
Survey Questions etc.

2. Yes I'll create tutorials on how to add pixels to track people visiting your Webrily created third party links.

Last edited:

jubran

Hello,

Good job on that tool! One question:
Is this 100% safe? So does Facebook allow this or will I get banned because I am actually confusing the visitors...

And you state that it is 100% legal but you actually copy the web pages so you take their copyrighted material and even worse, their intellectual property such as their logo. So what is the answer for that?

Last edited: