$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

Working on the web app/tool for you guys. I'll be releasing it soon.
few works are needed to be done on it.
1. Ability to accept user sign ups
2. Google Analytics Integration
3. That's all

Screenshot of the dashboard

nBKHoO3.png

I'm still confused about if I should give it for free or take nominal charges for it.

Doit

Any good shared hosting with good reputation is good to go initially if you're on a budget. You can use cloud hosting providers also like cloudways etc
u can use wpengine also if money is not the issue. Dedicated servers in 10$/month seems cheap :p

Thanks kingpin. By the way I heard if to use credit card payment, store and hosting server must comply with PCI Dss standards. This includes scanning the store for vulnerabilities using approved software quarterly . Is it true?

kingpin

Thanks kingpin. By the way I heard if to use credit card payment, store and hosting server must comply with PCI Dss standards. This includes scanning the store for vulnerabilities using approved software quarterly . Is it true?

Woocommerce is a pci dss compliance plugin.
Ssl is free these days
Use privacy policies
Terms etc pages
Thats all and then you're good to go

Doit

Woocommerce is a pci dss compliance plugin.
Ssl is free these days
Use privacy policies
Terms etc pages
Thats all and then you're good to go

I have some common doubts. I asked the same questions in other thread, no one replied so I ask here.
1. I heard for not expensive items, aliexpress seller can refund to us without recieving the item. But what will be case for items over 50$. We usually request seller to ship the product without from address in the product package so customer would know it's drop shipping product. So where the customer need to return home the product? And what if aliexpress seller received the product and yet he says he did not receive it. Who will pay the postal fees?
2. If customer ask some technical questions about the product, how would we answer them? Get back to the aliexpress seller the same question and reply to customer? This takes Long time to reply isn't it? And what if seller never respond?

Thanks

kingpin

I have some common doubts. I asked the same questions in other thread, no one replied so I ask here.
1. I heard for not expensive items, aliexpress seller can refund to us without recieving the item. But what will be case for items over 50$. We usually request seller to ship the product without from address in the product package so customer would know it's drop shipping product. So where the customer need to return home the product? And what if aliexpress seller received the product and yet he says he did not receive it. Who will pay the postal fees?
2. If customer ask some technical questions about the product, how would we answer them? Get back to the aliexpress seller the same question and reply to customer? This takes Long time to reply isn't it? And what if seller never respond?

Thanks

If you are selling high ticket items you'll have to deal with refunds also sometime. Its a normal business practices.

Sell high price items when you have budget in hand to manage such situations where you have to refund.

Still if u r ready to sell high price items deal with sellers who ship items from US not China.

In one of my store i sell high price niche items usually 99$ to 999$ and those are not electronics for sure.

Tip: you can use mail forwarding services in case customer wanr to send the parcel back to you bcoz of bad quality or issues.

I keep my customers happy. Thats my priority. Every deal is not profit but every customer is a profit. A happy customer means return business.

While selecting high priced items on aliexpress always read each and every negative feedback of all the buyers on sellers listing and thn read postive feedback also and see if its ok or not to sell it on your store.

Always get as much as information about the products if its electronics. I always avoid selling electronics.

kingpin

I can't put my finger on it, but it feels very much like he is about to sell something.....

Hope you are well today :)
Seems like you just watched some thriller or detective type of movie.
Get well soon and do eat your medicines on time.

If i ever even think of sellIng something i will give you a free copy worry not :p

Peace

kingpin

Today i created 2 native mobile apps for my best selling stores. Will publish them tomorrow on Google play store.
I have 18k plus customers. The idea of creating a mobile app for a store is to send push notifications and get more sales. Buying experience on a mobile store is cool.
When they will install my app i will know what android version they are using, their phone service, coming using mobile data or wifi, phone model, etc

Using these details i can target them With different strategies.

Will keep you all updated about it :)

Christina Payne

Hey superstars and awesome people.

Never knew ecom is that fucking easy.

Opened a new general store with some cool stuffs in it 30 days ago. And bang bang the results are just awesome.

Its not a niche store

Selling no cheap products like products below 10 dollars.

Targeting USA and Australia

Target medium: Fb ads
Audience: retail shopkeepers

Using alidropship woo version.

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

Spent 900$ on fb ads so far

Started with a budget of $5 per adset per day

After calculating everything and paying out sourcing charges and all i am left with $14.5k in profits.

Would love to help you guys as much as possible to achieve some big numbers.

Thanks Yaros for this plugin. Total control I have on my site now.

exjmBqW.png
I'm using the woocommerce version of alidrop

And in woocommerce u have an option to apply a coupon code above any price range

Like i do cart total if its 100$ or above shipping is Free

LusciousLizzy

Hey kingpin, just read the article on you about how generated $14k revenue in sales in 1 month with a general store.

I know you said Ecom is so easy, but I've been trying this for awhile and it has NOT been so easy, though I haven't attempted FB ads yet other than a Like campaign which was a waste...

I have a question for you: what would it take to get a small chunk of your time for personal coaching on setting up the correct facebook ads and reviewing my site to duplicate those kinds of results???

I won't bore you with the why's, but if I could achieve that kind of revenue in the next month myself, my entire life would change and I would be a completely new person full of hope.

I started a new fashion boutique with aliexpress, and I am in the process of testing out some of the merchandise. Some things have been great, others not so much so my store is not completely populated yet. I'm waiting on more merchandise to arrive.

Bottom line is, I need to make that kind of money in a month. If I could get some personal coaching on how exactly you did that and how to apply it to my store, I would absolutely be willing to pay you some of the profits or a flat rate for your expertise!!

Let me know what you think ;)

Hey superstars and awesome people.

Never knew ecom is that fucking easy.

Opened a new general store with some cool stuffs in it 30 days ago. And bang bang the results are just awesome.

Its not a niche store

Selling no cheap products like products below 10 dollars.

Targeting USA and Australia

Target medium: Fb ads
Audience: retail shopkeepers

Using alidropship woo version.

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

Spent 900$ on fb ads so far

Started with a budget of $5 per adset per day

After calculating everything and paying out sourcing charges and all i am left with $14.5k in profits.

Would love to help you guys as much as possible to achieve some big numbers.

Thanks Yaros for this plugin. Total control I have on my site now.

exjmBqW.png

kingpin

I once posted about a success I had on Facebook and got flooded with messages from people asking me to help them. I keep my mouth shut now. lol. You're a brave man Kingpin. :)

Hahahahah
I was like that only :p
But I tell you it gives more success and happiness and satisfaction when I help others.
Sharing is Caring

You are helping many here too
492 messages by you on this forum is not a joke either :)

Tenario

Hahahahah
I was like that only :p
But I tell you it gives more success and happiness and satisfaction when I help others.
Sharing is Caring

You are helping many here too
492 messages by you on this forum is not a joke either :)
Hello Kingpin,
Am still waiting for your reply on the company that can open LLC at the cheapest price you promised to share information with us. Thanks

kingpin

Hey kingpin, just read the article on you about how generated $14k revenue in sales in 1 month with a general store.

I know you said Ecom is so easy, but I've been trying this for awhile and it has NOT been so easy, though I haven't attempted FB ads yet other than a Like campaign which was a waste...

I have a question for you: what would it take to get a small chunk of your time for personal coaching on setting up the correct facebook ads and reviewing my site to duplicate those kinds of results???

I won't bore you with the why's, but if I could achieve that kind of revenue in the next month myself, my entire life would change and I would be a completely new person full of hope.

I started a new fashion boutique with aliexpress, and I am in the process of testing out some of the merchandise. Some things have been great, others not so much so my store is not completely populated yet. I'm waiting on more merchandise to arrive.

Bottom line is, I need to make that kind of money in a month. If I could get some personal coaching on how exactly you did that and how to apply it to my store, I would absolutely be willing to pay you some of the profits or a flat rate for your expertise!!

Let me know what you think ;)

Hi Lizzy
You can always send me private message here on this forum. I'll try helping you and all here. I never get bored of replying to whys
You can ask anything :)

All the best for you ecom journey

anonymous1971

So you just use a wordpress woocommerce theme bought on themeforest or so and use the woo ali dropship plugin?

And your screenshot...what plugin is this u use?

WeVadqr.png