KevinLeo

Hello Folk

I'm having a headache with payment getaways. I'm living Sri Lanka and I tried to apply for Bluesnap & 2checkout but those companies just a joke. Paypal doesn't work properly here in Sri Lanka too. Do you guys have any experience integrate different payment getaways for Alidropship original plugin?

Many thanks for any suggestion you can Give.

daniel-97

I just did a quick research, you can apply for Stripe by using Transferwise (Sri Lanka is supported)

I just tried and successfully verified Stripe account using Transferwise's UK bank info. I'm testing to see if it works correctly, will update here or post a separate thread for this solution :)

KevinLeo

I just did a quick research, you can apply for Stripe by using Transferwise (Sri Lanka is supported)

I just tried and successfully verified Stripe account using Transferwise's UK bank info. I'm testing to see if it works correctly, will update here or post a separate thread for this solution :)

Thanks, Mate Yes please do let me know if you get any update

chris37

Did you try the stripe? Is working with the way you Did It?

Gaby02

I just tried and successfully verified Stripe account using Transferwise's UK bank info. :)

Hi Daniel,

I will wait your thread about this as many if us it seems ...

But just trying first to understand what you did exactly as the problem for Stripe despite the scenario they would refuse someone's business is that you need to live or have your business registered in a "supported country" right?

They are offering a kind of paid LLC USA package for 500 usd or something like that to trick this rule if I am right.

But there you said you linked a transferwise account to stripe (of this I understand you gave them this account as your bank) but does it change their requirements to accept you if you are not a country they are accepting?

Do you mean your country is not supported by stripe but this transferwise thing did the job?

Could you please confirm a bit what you managed to get from stripe that you couldn't before?
Thx as I would love to have them but my country is not in their list and I am not jot to pay hundreds usd in front to get a kind of LLC they are offering

Direct Webstore

Contact paypal help support. But for the time you can sent you must be able to receive us well.
Not in all Countries. Cambodia has the same problem. To Paypal's thinking, the poorer a country is, the more scammers there are and/or the more corrupt the place is in general. Which is why "receiving" money is restricted in some countries.

chris37

Not in all Countries. Cambodia has the same problem. To Paypal's thinking, the poorer a country is, the more scammers there are and/or the more corrupt the place is in general. Which is why "receiving" money is restricted in some countries.
Good to know :)

chris37

Good to know :)
In my country we have a private cart company that provide also website gateway, (the only limitation is not free ,about €100 per year and 5% commission)
That the reason I go we stripe!
Why don't try to find one private company offer website gateways of your country @Gaby?

Last edited:

bryanchong

on the other hands, i know that when we bought premium store for example, alidropship will assist in intergrate the payment gateway like paypal to our store, other than paypal, can i use transferwise as alternative?

wallacemix

Paypal is really complicated, for those who only have this option, I have a company account and everything is authorized with the appropriate api, but all of a sudden, they cancel your gateway and you have to request again and understand what happened, for this for my tests, I install forced Woocommerce because we have "better options" of transparent gateway, such as Mercadopago, Picpay, with payment via QR Code, credit cards and electronic payment slips. ( Brazil )

Direct Webstore

I'm losing count of how many people have rushed in and started with things before researching if it can work OK in their location first. And the PAYMENT GATEWAY is the number one thing they don't seem to research judging from the number of threads on it in this forum.

Most people seem to "Act first" and "Think second", especially when their brain is clouded with thoughts of all the mountains of money they will make with their new magic money machine.

I read up on everything I can find on things before I pay for it. It's easy. Put the dreams of mountains of easy money aside for a moment and just .... READ.

Easy Peasy ;)