[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

Yaros

Staff member
Any idea how to verify my us phone, any new service that can help i try a lot
Textnow have this message
Unknown error - Please try submitting again. If the problem continues contact Customer Care for assistance.
i try textfree.us = sux not recieve msg and others.
I am using GrooVe app from Google Play store (for Android). It's free and you can register a US mobile number in a few seconds. It works fine for me with all US banks. All text messages come immediately.

neeraj89

KDS Card Pay deliver in multiple currency for USA,UK . KDS Card Pay, a top-notch payment gateway provides online business for E-check processing, Pharmacy business, 24*7 technical support, debt business, E-commerce business, Web designing and so on. A trusted payment Gateway for tech support industry, it is one of the best payment gateway for tech support business.

Get in Touch With Us:

Email: support@kdscardpay.com

Mobile Number: +91-9718164449, +91-8800559281
Hey are you from India? In website there is a USA number, and here you are providing your Indian mobile number? Confused.

Milos

Hi everyone,

I want to share with you simple Method for getting Stripe wherever you are in this big World :D

And I'm this good because I see everyone is struggling with Payment Gateway!

I decided to try Stripe and had to find a fast and legal way to accept it without being resident of the supported countries.

As for now I know it's functioning well, but the thing is I don't know how long will it drive but if something happens then just open a new one :D

So here is the method to GET STRIPE and live forever:

The normal way is to form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or C-corp in the US and open the bank account; however, even if the process of LLC opening is simple and can be done remotely, there are no banks in the US that are willing to open an account without the potential owner first visiting the branch.

Also, Stripe requires you to enter SSN or EIN to verify your identity, which stops 90% of people in their tracks.

The good news: Yes! You can get an EIN being a foreigner AND remotely, which is enough for Stripe to activate your account.

To proceed you'll need a few crucial things:
  • A US bank account
  • A SSN or EIN
  • U.S. Address ( I used $10 USAMail for this or just use any POBox System, you just need address)
  • TextNow or Sonetel for approving Stripe Account to proceed with transactions (they will hold it if you don't do that)
NOW LET'S GET TO BUSINESS!

FIRST THING FIRST REGISTER FOR STRIPE ACCOUNT

1) Bank Account
Thank God there is PAYONEER! – payment system that can provide you with a prepaid MasterCard AND has the ability to accept ACH transfers from US Companies - exactly what is used by Stripe to conduct a payout.

Registration for Payoneer is straightforward and if you want, you can use my link to get $25 to your account. Once you're done they will send you the card (MasterCard), however you don't need to wait to receive it and can start accepting payments from Stripe right away.

2) SSN / EIN
This article is for foreigners and I assume you know nothing about SSN (Social Security Number). One thing you should know though is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to get it.

The alternative to SSN is EIN – an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, which is used to identify a business entity.

To get the EIN you'll need to make a call to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and do some homework:
  • Download the form and fill it in beforehand.
  • Call the IRS (number – (800) 829-4933) and say that you need an EIN. They will ask you to send the form by fax, but just say that you do not have a fax machine and would like to do it by phone.
  • The operator will ask you to have the form on hand and dictate fields.
  • In 10 minutes you'll have an EIN number which also will be sent to you by mail (in your home country).
The only other thing worth doing is asking the IRS about filing a tax return. In my case they told: "We don't care, just pay in your home country".

When you have your EIN, you can go to Stripe and switch the LIVE/TEST switcher to LIVE, then click Activate Account.

You have to fill out all the fields, but be careful with the following. Here is what you should choose:

Business type: Individual / Sole Proprietorship

EIN: The number you've received

Address: Any mail-forwarding address in the US (PO Box Address)

Phone: Real US phone number (get it here and forward to your phone) or FREE Solution is TextNow

SSN: 0000

Bank Account: Log in to your Payoneer account, click Receive -> Global Payment Service and copy all the bank info from there.

And that's it. Accept your payments!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask I'll do my best to answer it.

CHEERS!

This practice should be banned as open to scam and fraud

kristijan95

This practice should be banned as open to scam and fraud
this is not a scam cause it's working if you succeed, but the point is to earn money to open an LLC company in US and be legal on IRS so I don't see anything like scam or fraud

ecored

this is not a scam cause it's working if you succeed, but the point is to earn money to open an LLC company in US and be legal on IRS so I don't see anything like scam or fraud
Hi, thank you very much for this thread it is being very helpful to me. I would like to ask you if applying for the EIN by phone still working because when I call the only thing i get is talking to a machine, is there a new IRS phone to call? And, don't you know how long does the EIN request by the IRS website takes to de delivered? Hope you can help me, also if you have skype we can talk there :D

Tenario

there are many websites that do the processing on your behalf and charge you more then 500$
but i know a site that do that only for 299$ and will register it in 24 hours

inbox me for the link. dont wana advertise any other person's biz publicly

heheheheh
Thanks Kingpin would you please help me to send me the details of a company that can register a LLC company in 24 hrs @$299? Thanks

triharas

I also would like the details please for company formation for 299dollars. Also what state is the company formed?

kristijan95

Hi, thank you very much for this thread it is being very helpful to me. I would like to ask you if applying for the EIN by phone still working because when I call the only thing i get is talking to a machine, is there a new IRS phone to call? And, don't you know how long does the EIN request by the IRS website takes to de delivered? Hope you can help me, also if you have skype we can talk there :D
yes it's working just call them, 267-941-1099 this is not toll free number

mankji

How do you deal with this?
Can I fix a company in the United States?

嗨邹,

谢谢你的介绍。不幸的是,我们仍然无法接受手机支付。

条形码只能支持客户争议风险较低的用户 - 在检查您提交的信息和网站后,似乎您的网站的风险比目前支持的更高。

很抱歉,我们无法提供持续的服务,我们希望您与您的业务最好的运气。

最好的,德克斯特

Rodrigo

neeraj89

Rodrigo

Thanks bro. i am from India. checking the post. yes i am the only owner. do we need to pay sales tax if its formed in wyoming.

honestly I would think yes, however I am not sure, I know from reading that is cheaper to maintain (annual fees).

Would recommend contacting them through that website, they are very knowledgeable, the make a living by forming LLCs after all hehe

Moymoy

According to this post from the alidropship blog, I need to open Stripe account first before opening a Payoneer account ("company" type I guess?). How about the method of kristijan95? What Payoneer account type is being used?

kristijan95

According to this post from the alidropship blog, I need to open Stripe account first before opening a Payoneer account ("company" type I guess?). How about the method of kristijan95? What Payoneer account type is being used?
you need to open normal payoneer account cause you're gonna need those routing numbers of bank account for Stripe to activate it