I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, we're looking for partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

hi everyone,
I am Chuck. a Aliexpress Top Brand seller, From Guangzhou, China.
We specialize in marketing fashionable hip-hop and Japanese-style garment, and we offer the latest styles in vogue. We have a well-established supply chain and all our products have passed rigorous quality control. We're looking for partners. We offer prices with high competitiveness. If your store need the pictures of our products, we'd provide them to you at the first time.

1.jpg

if you want cooperate with us. welcome to contact me.
email: aliexpress.hot@foxmail.com
what'sAPP: +86 17099838209

I have 5 year experience works as aliexpress seller, I could answer mostly of question about dropshipping on aliexpress.
1. how to choose cooperation store?
2. how to choose fast shipping method?
3. how to guarantee your benefit?

what your problems ? let me know, I will try my best.

welcome contact me for details.

Last edited:

kingpin

hi everyone,
I am Chuck. a Aliexpress Top Brand seller, From Guangzhou, China.
We specialize in marketing fashionable hip-hop and Japanese-style garment, and we offer the latest styles in vogue. We have a well-established supply chain and all our products have passed rigorous quality control. We're looking for partners. We offer prices with high competitiveness. If your store need the pictures of our products, we'd provide them to you at the first time.

View attachment 5622

View attachment 5652

if you want cooperate with us. welcome to contact me.
email: aliexpress.hot@foxmail.com
what'sAPP: +86 17099838209

I have 5 year experience works as aliexpress seller, I could answer mostly of question about dropshipping on aliexpress.
1. how to choose cooperation store?
2. how to choose fast shipping method?
3. how to guarantee your benefit?

what your problems ? let me know, I will try my best.

welcome contact me for details.

Hey
I think iv got an email from you about it already

I Would like to see your store.. Pm me your store URL. I will contact you on whatsapp too

Chuck

Are you the cheapest and best? What is your Diamond rating?

We offer cooperative dropshippinger the lowest price. The “Top Brand” logo is a symbol of the excellent suppliers of AliExpress, and our shop has higher ratings than those of the peers. Now AliExpress has cancelled the diamond rating, but we are a 4-diamonds rating shop before it is cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.