ProAxis

Miles Modern is a Home Lifestyle Store offering currently trending products in the Aromatherapy and Kitchenware Niche - Bed & Bath and Home & Garden Decor have excellent up-sell potential for long term engagement with your Audience

4 Day Shipping - Excellent Supplier Customer Support - Great Selection of Researched Products with engaging descriptions and creatives to use and test various angles on Facebook Advertising and Instagram
---------

A Tested And Proven Business:
  1. This website is modeled after another proven business selling this same product set. Dropshipping has incredible profit margins, next to no upfront investment and you don’t need to hold any inventory.

What Are the Marketing Services Included?
  1. Mailchimp Email Marketing Integrated: 9 Automated Follow-up Letters Email Marketing Campaign setup and ready to Run. Pop Up Discount, Lead Magnet Set up, Live Chat Support Plugin

2. Included with the sale of this website we’re offering 2 free weeks of social media marketing services on Instagram to grow your following and generate sales to get you started. We’ll target followers of similar accounts and engage with their accounts to attract them to yours.
FREE GUIDANCE + BEST PRACTICES + HANDS-ON HELP - I am genuinely concerned that when you make this purchase you'll be making sales within 1 week.

Website Includes:
  1. - WordPress Website with Pre Built Store Development on Premium Theme
  2. - Professionally Designed Logo
  3. - Domain Name
  4. - Custom Email Account
  5. - 2 FREE Weeks of marketing services
  6. - SSL Encryption / Certificate
  7. 1 Month Free Sellvia + Landing Page Builder Subscription via Alidropship

Main Features + Plugins of this Website:

Landing Page Builder
Abandonment Cart Protector
Bulk Discounts
GDPR Banner
Promo Banner ad on
Review Page ad on
Facebook Business Ad on
Google Merchant Ad on
SEO Image Optimizer
Social Rabit for Automated Post to Instagram & Facebook
Gift Box
Lead Magnet Pop Up
Live Chat Plugin

Included Social Media Accounts:
  1. - Instagram Account with Active Automated Posting
  2. - Facebook Page

Who Can Run This Business?
  1. Anyone from beginners to experts can jump right into this and run this type of business with a couple of hours of work per week (if that). All orders and order fulfillment are mostly automated using Selvia Alidropship Plugin.

Why Are You Selling This Business?
  1. I am a Shopify and WordPress Business owner and eCommerce entrepreneur. I built this store to generate steady sales for the purpose to sell on Flippa for between $2000-$3500, but currently, my time has become very restricted
  2. I build stores and test them through various marketing strategies and our own social marketing system to make sure they’re profitable. This saves you from wasting weeks' worth of time on market/niche research, finding products, building a store, designing a logo, automating order fulfillment, building social media accounts, etc.

What Are The Operational Costs & Overhead after my 1st Month of Free Subscriptions?
  1. Sellvia
  2. Landing Page Builder $27/month

Why Invest in this website? (Super Easy to Run Business)
  1. This business/website is 100% automated built on WordPress and Hosted by Alidropship for FREE and Products are automatically fulfilled using the built-in Selvia App
  2. No computer or existing business skills are required to run this business. Management and tracking are super simple with Alidrop Plugin. This business can even be run completely off your phone.
  3. Easily add more products with a single click using the built-in Selvia App.

If you are looking for online real estate then look no further, this Business has tons of potential for long-term growth and automation capability.

$899 ALL INCLUSIVE

Attachments

• Miles Modern Category Full Screen.png
    Miles Modern Category Full Screen.png
    717 KB · Views: 14
  • Miles Modern Full Screen Product Page.png
    Miles Modern Full Screen Product Page.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • Miles Modern Full Screen.png
    Miles Modern Full Screen.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • Website Lead Capture.png
    Website Lead Capture.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 13

chris37

Miles Modern is a Home Lifestyle Store offering currently trending products in the Aromatherapy and Kitchenware Niche - Bed & Bath and Home & Garden Decor have excellent up-sell potential for long term engagement with your Audience

4 Day Shipping - Excellent Supplier Customer Support - Great Selection of Researched Products with engaging descriptions and creatives to use and test various angles on Facebook Advertising and Instagram
---------

A Tested And Proven Business:
  1. This website is modeled after another proven business selling this same product set. Dropshipping has incredible profit margins, next to no upfront investment and you don’t need to hold any inventory.

What Are the Marketing Services Included?
  1. Mailchimp Email Marketing Integrated: 9 Automated Follow-up Letters Email Marketing Campaign setup and ready to Run. Pop Up Discount, Lead Magnet Set up, Live Chat Support Plugin

2. Included with the sale of this website we’re offering 2 free weeks of social media marketing services on Instagram to grow your following and generate sales to get you started. We’ll target followers of similar accounts and engage with their accounts to attract them to yours.
FREE GUIDANCE + BEST PRACTICES + HANDS-ON HELP - I am genuinely concerned that when you make this purchase you'll be making sales within 1 week.

Website Includes:
  1. - WordPress Website with Pre Built Store Development on Premium Theme
  2. - Professionally Designed Logo
  3. - Domain Name
  4. - Custom Email Account
  5. - 2 FREE Weeks of marketing services
  6. - SSL Encryption / Certificate
  7. 1 Month Free Sellvia + Landing Page Builder Subscription via Alidropship

Main Features + Plugins of this Website:

Landing Page Builder
Abandonment Cart Protector
Bulk Discounts
GDPR Banner
Promo Banner ad on
Review Page ad on
Facebook Business Ad on
Google Merchant Ad on
SEO Image Optimizer
Social Rabit for Automated Post to Instagram & Facebook
Gift Box
Lead Magnet Pop Up
Live Chat Plugin

Included Social Media Accounts:
  1. - Instagram Account with Active Automated Posting
  2. - Facebook Page

Who Can Run This Business?
  1. Anyone from beginners to experts can jump right into this and run this type of business with a couple of hours of work per week (if that). All orders and order fulfillment are mostly automated using Selvia Alidropship Plugin.

Why Are You Selling This Business?
  1. I am a Shopify and WordPress Business owner and eCommerce entrepreneur. I built this store to generate steady sales for the purpose to sell on Flippa for between $2000-$3500, but currently, my time has become very restricted
  2. I build stores and test them through various marketing strategies and our own social marketing system to make sure they’re profitable. This saves you from wasting weeks' worth of time on market/niche research, finding products, building a store, designing a logo, automating order fulfillment, building social media accounts, etc.

What Are The Operational Costs & Overhead after my 1st Month of Free Subscriptions?
  1. Sellvia
  2. Landing Page Builder $27/month

Why Invest in this website? (Super Easy to Run Business)
  1. This business/website is 100% automated built on WordPress and Hosted by Alidropship for FREE and Products are automatically fulfilled using the built-in Selvia App
  2. No computer or existing business skills are required to run this business. Management and tracking are super simple with Alidrop Plugin. This business can even be run completely off your phone.
  3. Easily add more products with a single click using the built-in Selvia App.

If you are looking for online real estate then look no further, this Business has tons of potential for long-term growth and automation capability.

$899 ALL INCLUSIVE
Just show us your monthly sales !!!
Your mentioned everything but that.

screenshot is will be nice ;)

ProAxis

Just show us your monthly sales !!!
Your mentioned everything but that.

screenshot is will be nice ;)
Hi Chris,
I clearly mentioned that this is a pre-built business and that I will be providing best practices to get up and running with sales.

chris37

For all they admins here … when you deletes my post asking for a simple question(for is be clear for all of the members here) … use and reasonable explanation.

ProAxis

Hi Chris,

Don't have anything better to do with your time? You're absolutely trolling my thread here!
Why do you speak to someone like this in the first place? Neither do you know what I do for a living sir? And I am definitely not scamming anyone here with the knowledge I have to share on business and how to make this store highly engaging and drive customer sales from your email list.

This is not getting rich quickly, this is a proper business if managed correctly. Which I will Assist.

READ IF YOU ARE INTERESTED -

If you are passionate about this niche and its products, I will then show you how you can use this exact Brand Name, Sell with SELLVIA, Hyper refine low ticket slow and then UP Scale to sell High Ticket Niches Dropshipping directly FROM AMERICAN OWNED BUSINESS's & MANUFACTURERS willing to work with you - I will show you my EXACT SUPPLIER DATA Base and How to Reach Out to these Business's and where to Register your Business after you can manage your small-ticket product sales from your email list.

Alongside years of experience from Brick&Motar Sales and Marketing Experience, I will provide 2 weeks of Live Zoom Business Consulting on How to Sell to People, by then helping you make your OFFER APPEALING TO A CERTAIN SEGMENT OF THE MARKET! I will personally help you find your segment once I know what you are passionate about within this nice... I am also not making any claims as to your ability to take this business seriously.
IF you want something automated then this is not for you!

This requires Hard Work and Your Total Commitment to Work with Me and follow the Step-by-Step Instructions & Strategies I will show you how to implement and specifically when and where so that you can start making sales without a big ad budget

Pre-Onboarding Call:
FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AND HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
We also Find out IF THIS BUSINESS IS RIGHT FOR YOU

INCLUDES 2 weeks of live coaching calls by me personally -

CK

chris37

Don't have anything better to do with your time?

No.. too much free time.

That the good when you work with your Computer ;)

You're absolutely trolling my thread here!

I don’t .. I just ask simple question and you report my post because i was asking for sales .. sales you can not provide for none of what are you claim you do and are.

I do not make it for me as i don't care for your store but i want transparency for everybody ...

That what i am asking nothing else.

Neither do you know what I do for a living sir? And I am definitely not scamming anyone here with the knowledge I have to share on business and how to make this store highly engaging and drive customer sales from your email list.

Nobody ask…

I just asked a simple question before your report my post. ;) you can answer it .. I will not going to repeat it as you are be little be scare for reporting it again.

This is not getting rich quickly, this is a proper business if managed correctly. Which I will Assist.

That my issue here … prove first yourself worthy… run this business yourself successful and then your assist others.

That is my humble opinion in a public forum that everyone can share then opinion.

will provide 2 weeks of Live Zoom Business Consulting on How to Sell to People, by then helping you make your OFFER APPEALING TO A CERTAIN SEGMENT OF THE MARKET! I will personally help you find your segment once I know what you are passionate about within this nice... I am also not making any claims as to your ability to take this business seriously.
IF you want something automated then this is not for you!

That is the funniest then all .. in your first post you claim you don’t have enough time to run it. And now you claim you will provide 2 week of live consulting ... :)

i do not claim anything .. i do not call you a scammer .. i will let the member to decide .
I am a Shopify and WordPress Business owner and eCommerce entrepreneur. I built this store to generate steady sales for the purpose to sell on Flippa for between $2000-$3500, but currently, my time has become very restricted

Please everybody!!!!! let any opinion to be read ...

chris37

Also because you start it.

Let's begin.

1) Your social proof is 0 (how is possible anyone is the right mind is will buy from a store on internet with 0 social proof)

0 facebook like
0 instagram followers
0 twitter followers

2) You website loading time is terrible (almost 15s to load .. .....probably you didn't notice it because you load your website from your browser cache) You see how i respect you also (i have hide your website domain)

RSeAvZ.jpg

3) I have find error in your facebook pixel (i have already locate the issue ... i can share with you for free if you don't report and this post :) )

HR1fhZ.jpg

4) The website is build by alidropship company.. i have locate some way of the building that only see use by them.. So you buy this store for you resale it here or something else??

5) I have also share with you in private message some tips for you improve your site.

6) That is visual terrible .... no effort for even check it.

VmXdG5.jpg

I do not mention that for i make fun with you ... i mention them for you fix them before you do what you was trying to do.

chris37

Please check this out ... the below address there involving on suspicious fraudulent (only the last post say is ok but is only 20 days ago)

Check the link and decide by yourselves.

@ProAxis i personal give you the benefits of the doubt, can you explain yourself here?

Depw70.jpg

ProAxis

Please check this out ... the below address there involving on suspicious fraudulent (only the last post say is ok but is only 20 days ago)

Check the link and decide by yourselves.

@ProAxis i personal give you the benefits of the doubt, can you explain yourself here?

hahaha, wow... how pathetic?

What must I explain to you? That's not even my address!!!
You know it's against the law to Name Slander, right? In your case spreading false information with a clear intention of causing harm to my reputation is an obvious criminal offense.

What a Joke!

chris37

hahaha, wow... how pathetic?
Pathetic because i show to the members of this forum who you are ;)

What must I explain to you? That's not even my address!!!
so you are saying that you are a scammer also!!

thank for the clarification.. sure this never happened before:)
You know it's against the law to Name Slander, right? In your case spreading false information with a clear intention of causing harm to my reputation is an obvious criminal offense.
In this case … I don’t care .. you can do whatever you like.

just for the record you don’t have a reputation for i harm.

What a Joke!
Yes .. what a joke you are.

Anyway anything is here now and all of the members can see them.

Reactions: BaB

ChipGuy

These types of stores or business ideas are present at any time. Not only that, people constantly move from one place to another. But, now many more understand real estate's power, and they try to get as many proprieties as possible. However, there is huge competition, and you should be attentive if this idea will generate any moeny r not. I have been a client of onstage-online.com for years, and I think the best thing about them is that they are always actual and come up with new ideas and technologies.

Last edited: