Hi Droppers You all need this!

Discussion in 'Case Studies' started by Bamise, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Bamise

Bamise New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have been attending the ESA and yesterday night also ESX webinar by Morrison, and believe this guys are actually making thongs money everyday with the method of "Get Product name for FREE!, just pay for shipping fees" and i personally have a friend that is a member of ESA, mehn! they makes money very fast with this method i shared now.

Now i'm concern for about drop-shippers someone like me, thats im new here, How we can optimize our own Alidropship Store to bring more sales for us ?

2. kingpin

kingpin Well-Known Member

Entrepreneur
    Free product and pay for shipping is a nice way to grab customers.

But i don't do that now.

3. Bamise

Bamise New Member

Ok, so what do you suggest @kingpin ?
    Also can we edit shipping price but not for all product on Alidropship main plugin ?

4. drshkng

drshkng New Member

"Free + Shipping" can give you a reasonable start. Just make sure that you buy your product at a very low price, you add your shipping cost (probably more than the price of the product) then add the cost of advertisement - and still be able to sell it at an attractive price. A lot of people will put your product in the cart - but only a small fraction will actually buy it because they consider the shipping cost too high. I don't do this anymore.