Help me to get any Payment Gateway

Nova

Hello,

Someone, please help me.
I'm trying to connect any payment gateway.. and no results :(

First of all, i've tried to connect a PayPal. Because i'm from Russia and i can't use a personal account, there is no API options, it's only at Business account.
I created a Business account, sent all of documents which them asked. After some checks, they also asked me to send them information about my business and company...i've sent. I was waiting about 2 weeks and receive an answer: that the PayPal is closing my account because a lot of risks with my business, and they didn't tell me any reasons....

Then i tried to connect the 2Checkout, signed up, filled al the forms and then, also received an answer: "We appreciate your interest in 2Checkout. However, after further review we are unable to support your business at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience."

What's wrong with me? :) What i'm making wrong?
Anyone, help!

Thanks.

If you tell that you are making a dropship store they might hesitate. You should tell you are running an ecommerce business. That is how i got my Stripe account approved in US although i am from India.

Bulat

For Paypal payments you not to have to open Business account. I'm from Russia also, I'm using a personal account and it's OK, I'm selling products in my store several months.
You can search how to find API keys at your Personal Paypal account. Now you need to change status of your Paypal from Business back to Personal (using support - it's easy).
Ask me if you need something else.
As for Stripe - they don't want to open me account - they tell me that I need to give them documents that I'm oficial reseller of branded products (I don't know where can I find them - all Aliexpress products are fake, non-oficial).
I tried 2Checkout also - but also unfortunately.

Nova

If you tell that you are making a dropship store they might hesitate. You should tell you are running an ecommerce business. That is how i got my Stripe account approved in US although i am from India.
I'm not tell that it's a dropship. I told that i already have a working store...

For Paypal payments you not to have to open Business account. I'm from Russia also, I'm using a personal account and it's OK, I'm selling products in my store several months.
You can search how to find API keys at your Personal Paypal account. Now you need to change status of your Paypal from Business back to Personal (using support - it's easy).
Ask me if you need something else.
As for Stripe - they don't want to open me account - they tell me that I need to give them documents that I'm oficial reseller of branded products (I don't know where can I find them - all Aliexpress products are fake, non-oficial).
I tried 2Checkout also - but also unfortunately.

HOW, please tell me?? I have another one Personal Account in the PayPal, but there is no API options...
in my profile only this options: http://joxi.ru/LmGyK0HeEZOQAl

Nova

So, anyone? please help.
For example, just tell me, how you've connected PayPal? or 2Checkout?