GOOGLE MERCHANT

Hi Dimitriy,
My all product feed are getting disapproved. When I asked the solution from google team so they informed try to change the product tittle and description for all products otherwise need to change the product id but they are also not sure.

1) Firstly I tried to generated XML file for only our one listed category which snapshot number 1 is attached.
2) Then, Schedule the feed in google merchant account for 2 different countries India and USA but getting common error in both file as listed below : (Screenshot number 2)

a) Value too long in attribute: id
b) Item uploaded through multiple feeds
c) Invalid color name in attribute: color

In USA Feed getting one more error and above three error also showing with feed
a) Missing shipping information

And, I have generated feed for only some few products (Only 1 category selected) but when i am scheduling on google account so its taking whole product which listed on website, Why ? I also attached the snapshot of google support team which they mentioned in email for your reference.

Kindly request you please help me to fix this issue.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Feed 1 - India.PNG
    Feed 1 - India.PNG
    45.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Feed 1 - USA.PNG
    Feed 1 - USA.PNG
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Google Email.PNG
    Google Email.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 11

ekaterina_bastrikova

Staff member
Hi Dimitriy,
My all product feed are getting disapproved. When I asked the solution from google team so they informed try to change the product tittle and description for all products otherwise need to change the product id but they are also not sure.

1) Firstly I tried to generated XML file for only our one listed category which snapshot number 1 is attached.
2) Then, Schedule the feed in google merchant account for 2 different countries India and USA but getting common error in both file as listed below : (Screenshot number 2)

a) Value too long in attribute: id
b) Item uploaded through multiple feeds
c) Invalid color name in attribute: color

In USA Feed getting one more error and above three error also showing with feed
a) Missing shipping information

And, I have generated feed for only some few products (Only 1 category selected) but when i am scheduling on google account so its taking whole product which listed on website, Why ? I also attached the snapshot of google support team which they mentioned in email for your reference.

Kindly request you please help me to fix this issue.

Hello!

My name is Ekaterina and I am responsible for Google Merchant add-on setup service.

Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion for a new feature in Google Merchant add-on. I'd like to mention, that we do not plan to add such feature now, but we may think about adding it in future.

i have problem with labels, i add labels with "Category" but i see nothing in my labels on google.

Thank you for paying our attention to this issue as well, the solution will be available in the nearest Google Merchant add-on update.

Craig Sutcliffe

Generate XML has stopped working, I dont know if its coincidence but its stopped working after updating Alidropship original plugin to 1.8.20.9

kdb

Hello Mr. @Dimitriy Strekalov,

Can we create multiple feeds based on categories?
Can we put it on schedule so that if the prices are changed at AE and update in the site then regenerate the feed?

Regards,
kdb

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Mr. @Dimitriy Strekalov,

Can we create multiple feeds based on categories?
Can we put it on schedule so that if the prices are changed at AE and update in the site then regenerate the feed?

Regards,
kdb

Hello.

1. You can create multiple feeds, but in this case you can not use the URL type feed upload, you will be able to upload your multiple feeds as separate files. You will need to click 'Generate XML' and 'Download XML' each time you choose different categories for your another feed:

Screenshot - 2021-02-22T075359.465.png After that, you should upload these separate multiple files as separate multiple feeds into your Google Merchant Center account.

2. Unfortunately, there is no scheduled feed update in Google Merchant add-on. Once prices on your website have been changed, you should update your feed manually by clicking 'Generate XML'. There is no scheduled feed update in Google Merchant add-on as long as this feature will lead to excessive website overload.

Reactions: kdb

Dylan-

Hi guys,

How important is it to define categories, as I have really broad categories as I don't have a lot of products.

I don't like to make too many categories just to set the right Google subcategories, if that makes sence.

When I click the generate xml button nothing happens anymore :(, i've tried a server reboot. But it didn't help. It's always worked before.

Dylan-

Hello,

Hope anyone can help me with this.

What's the best way to set Google categories to the most specific category without making so many categories on the website?

Thanks!