GOOGLE MERCHANT

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Hope anyone can help me with this.

What's the best way to set Google categories to the most specific category without making so many categories on the website?

Thanks!
Hello!

Google Merchant add-on allows to match any Product Category on your website with relevant Google Category from this list:

In case you need to match your Products to specific Google Categories from the list, you should have the same number of specific Product Categories on your website for that purpose.

JorgeL

Hi,

I recently bought this plugin but now I am having an issue with Google merchant and some products that are disapproved or invalid and by checking your installation guide and google merchant attributes. Google states that "GTIN is Required (For all new products with a GTIN assigned by the manufacturer)" and all my products are declared as new so I wonder if by activating the option in the category section where you set up that your products don't have GTIN or MPN would fix this issue or that won't fix it and I need to add this manually for every product?

and in case I have to add this manually, where and how do I do it? do you guys provide some guidance on this?

Regards,
Jorge

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I recently bought this plugin but now I am having an issue with Google merchant and some products that are disapproved or invalid and by checking your installation guide and google merchant attributes. Google states that "GTIN is Required (For all new products with a GTIN assigned by the manufacturer)" and all my products are declared as new so I wonder if by activating the option in the category section where you set up that your products don't have GTIN or MPN would fix this issue or that won't fix it and I need to add this manually for every product?

and in case I have to add this manually, where and how do I do it? do you guys provide some guidance on this?

Regards,
Jorge

Hello!

At the moment we are checking the 'GTIN or MPN set to no' feature performance in our Google Merchant add-on. Once we check it, I will get back to you by letting you know what to do next in your case.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
What is the main advantage of custom Label list and Bundle in google merchant plugin ?
Hello!

Labels:

You can use 'Labels' feature in order to label your Products according to your special requirements related to more specific Google Ads setup. In other words, you can use them as notes for your Products in order to organize them better in your Ad Campaigns.

Bundles:

You can use this feature, in case you have some bundle products on your website (a single product which consists of several separate products in fact). You can mark such products as bundle products in your Product Feed.