GOOGLE MERCHANT

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Hope anyone can help me with this.

What's the best way to set Google categories to the most specific category without making so many categories on the website?

Thanks!
Hello!

Google Merchant add-on allows to match any Product Category on your website with relevant Google Category from this list:

In case you need to match your Products to specific Google Categories from the list, you should have the same number of specific Product Categories on your website for that purpose.

JorgeL

Hi,

I recently bought this plugin but now I am having an issue with Google merchant and some products that are disapproved or invalid and by checking your installation guide and google merchant attributes. Google states that "GTIN is Required (For all new products with a GTIN assigned by the manufacturer)" and all my products are declared as new so I wonder if by activating the option in the category section where you set up that your products don't have GTIN or MPN would fix this issue or that won't fix it and I need to add this manually for every product?

and in case I have to add this manually, where and how do I do it? do you guys provide some guidance on this?

Regards,
Jorge

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I recently bought this plugin but now I am having an issue with Google merchant and some products that are disapproved or invalid and by checking your installation guide and google merchant attributes. Google states that "GTIN is Required (For all new products with a GTIN assigned by the manufacturer)" and all my products are declared as new so I wonder if by activating the option in the category section where you set up that your products don't have GTIN or MPN would fix this issue or that won't fix it and I need to add this manually for every product?

and in case I have to add this manually, where and how do I do it? do you guys provide some guidance on this?

Regards,
Jorge

Hello!

At the moment we are checking the 'GTIN or MPN set to no' feature performance in our Google Merchant add-on. Once we check it, I will get back to you by letting you know what to do next in your case.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
What is the main advantage of custom Label list and Bundle in google merchant plugin ?
Hello!

Labels:

You can use 'Labels' feature in order to label your Products according to your special requirements related to more specific Google Ads setup. In other words, you can use them as notes for your Products in order to organize them better in your Ad Campaigns.

Bundles:

You can use this feature, in case you have some bundle products on your website (a single product which consists of several separate products in fact). You can mark such products as bundle products in your Product Feed.

Hi,

I have some query related to display google product review with shopping ads.

I have filled up the google form for activate the product rating on google shopping ads but we need to provide review rating in numbers for activate this service (i.e How much total 5,4,3,2,1 star on our store) but how can we count in numbers and also how can we generate feed with rating in XML format ?

I have attached the email which received from google team where they are asking the same number of review but how can we provide ?

Please give me the solution if possible with Google merchant plugin or any other 3rd party plugin need to use for generate feed ?

Attachments

• Google product rating.png
    Google product rating.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 9

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I have some query related to display google product review with shopping ads.

I have filled up the google form for activate the product rating on google shopping ads but we need to provide review rating in numbers for activate this service (i.e How much total 5,4,3,2,1 star on our store) but how can we count in numbers and also how can we generate feed with rating in XML format ?

I have attached the email which received from google team where they are asking the same number of review but how can we provide ?

Please give me the solution if possible with Google merchant plugin or any other 3rd party plugin need to use for generate feed ?
Hello!

I'm afraid, but Google Merchant add-on does not include the information about Product reviews in its feed. You may find more information about Google Customers Reviews Service here:

Enov

Is this normal that people coming from google merchant, have "google / organic" in Source/Medium in woocommerce?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Is this normal that people coming from google merchant, have "google / organic" in Source/Medium in woocommerce?

Hello!

I recommend you to address this question to Google Merchant Support Team. Also, you can find the information about search sources in the Google documentation:

Hello!

I'm afraid, but Google Merchant add-on does not include the information about Product reviews in its feed. You may find more information about Google Customers Reviews Service here:
Hi Dimitriy,

Actually I want to generate the feed with all products rating for google shopping ads with including to count the individual star rating for all products as per asking by google team. I think this feature could help us to increase our CTR and quality score. I request you please share this as a feedback with developer team so they can improve this feature in plugin. It will help to all drop-shippers not only me.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dimitriy,

Actually I want to generate the feed with all products rating for google shopping ads with including to count the individual star rating for all products as per asking by google team. I think this feature could help us to increase our CTR and quality score. I request you please share this as a feedback with developer team so they can improve this feature in plugin. It will help to all drop-shippers not only me.
Hello!

Google Merchant Center has its special Product data specification rules, which provide the information about all available attributes, which can be processed by Google Merchant Center (such as title, brand, size, color, e.t.c.).

Google Merchant add-on generates its feed according only to these Product data specification rules, as long as any custom attribute will be just not processed by Google Merchant Center.

I'm afraid, but there is no 'rating' attribute (or anything similar) in this list:

Trung*

I'm having a problem.
When going to see all products, many of them are marked as active.

Screenshot_28.pngBut when I go to each specific, it says Disapproved or invalid
Screenshot_27.png

ekaterina_bastrikova

Staff member
I'm having a problem.
When going to see all products, many of them are marked as active.

View attachment 15153But when I go to each specific, it says Disapproved or invalid
View attachment 15155
Hello!

My name is Ekaterina and I am responsible for Google Merchant add-on setup service. Could you please contact me in PM and provide you wp-admin access details to check if the add-on is setup correctly?
Also, I will need a screenshot from your account > Products > Diagnostics (with the list of issues).

Trung*

Hello!

My name is Ekaterina and I am responsible for Google Merchant add-on setup service. Could you please contact me in PM and provide you wp-admin access details to check if the add-on is setup correctly?
Also, I will need a screenshot from your account > Products > Diagnostics (with the list of issues).
Hi Ekaterina,
This is a screenshot of my products diagnostics.
Screenshot_29.png

ekaterina_bastrikova

Staff member
Hi Ekaterina,
This is a screenshot of my products diagnostics.
View attachment 15156
Hello!

As I can see on your screenshot, your products have been just uploaded. Usually Google Merchant Center requires up to 3 days to review the products.

After that it is possible to fix the issues. Issues dealing with the images can be solved by re-uploading the affected images (click 'view examples' to see them) on the website and updating the product feed.

As for Policy violating products, you can request their review in these products' details.

Hello!

Google Merchant Center has its special Product data specification rules, which provide the information about all available attributes, which can be processed by Google Merchant Center (such as title, brand, size, color, e.t.c.).

Google Merchant add-on generates its feed according only to these Product data specification rules, as long as any custom attribute will be just not processed by Google Merchant Center.

I'm afraid, but there is no 'rating' attribute (or anything similar) in this list:

Hello !
But how can we show the star rating with our products on google shopping as we are showing on our website. Please have a look in attached snapshot where google also given filter option for customers to choose as per star rating and seller is showing the product rating so how can we do the same ?

Attachments

• Google Rating.png
    Google Rating.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 4

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello !
But how can we show the star rating with our products on google shopping as we are showing on our website. Please have a look in attached snapshot where google also given filter option for customers to choose as per star rating and seller is showing the product rating so how can we do the same ?
Hello!

I'm afraid, but Google Merchant add-on doesn't have a feature to show Product Rating in Google Shopping.

You can find more information about Google Product Ratings and how to participate in this program here: