GOOGLE MERCHANT

jacoplee

Please download the report and check the errors. Make sure you have matched your website categories with those approved by Google (in the add-on settings), edited your product attributes when necessary (for example, there should be "blue" instead of "002" or "blue002"), adjusted your shipping and taxes settings in your Google Merchant Center. Once you have donw this, please generate a new product fee, upload it to your Google Merchant Center and let me know the results.
I am wondering, do I need to change product "Attributes" or add needs attributes to the "Item Specifics"?

Shema

After many hours of failing to get the plugin to download the products. I figured out a solution.

I was able to upload 1000+ products by downloading two seperate .xml files and combining them into one. I generated half my categories on one xml sheet and the other half on another. Combining them both together and then uploading it to google merchant. Just edit/ copy and paste them via WordPad editor into one xml file

hope it helps!

jacoplee

Please download the report and check the errors. Make sure you have matched your website categories with those approved by Google (in the add-on settings), edited your product attributes when necessary (for example, there should be "blue" instead of "002" or "blue002"), adjusted your shipping and taxes settings in your Google Merchant Center. Once you have donw this, please generate a new product fee, upload it to your Google Merchant Center and let me know the results.
Does modifying product attributes affect synchronization?

Dylan-

Does anyone know, is it possible to set a different image for the Google feed than the one showing as featured image on your website?

Dylan-

@Dimitriy Strekalov I mean is it possible to show a different image in Google shopping than the image which is set as featured on my website.
Because it is important for Google shopping to have an outstanding image.

Dylan-

@Dimitriy Strekalov, I know there are already feed management tools that provide this option.
I'd like to have a clear white background image on my website, however, to stand out from the competition in the shopping results it might be better to have an image which grabs the attention.

Therefore, it would be great if you can select an image which has to be crawled by Google.

screenshot-www.google.com-2019.09.21-10_35_05.png

hrm143

facing the same issues with 0% progress and it is very frustrating that i have only 8-9products just to setup my shop. Many people are having the same issues and instead of asking PM for credentials why dont you guys give us suggestions to resolve this without having to write back and forth and wasting each other time?

Attachments

• face.PNG
    face.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
  • google.PNG
    google.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 3

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
facing the same issues with 0% progress and it is very frustrating that i have only 8-9products just to setup my shop. Many people are having the same issues and instead of asking PM for credentials why dont you guys give us suggestions to resolve this without having to write back and forth and wasting each other time?
Hello! Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-access details, so I can check what might be wrong?

huynq294

Hi
Ekaterina Sayapina
I have problem with google merchant center. i created the feed for my category. It contains 164 items but XML file just contains 60 items!
In addition, when i try to upload the file on the merchant center, the notification is "Invalid or missing required attribute: availability, Price and image link " While i checked in XML file, all these attributes are listed. no 3rd party plugins and caches cleared. My host provider is siteground
Please Help!Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
Ekaterina Sayapina
I have problem with google merchant center. i created the feed for my category. It contains 164 items but XML file just contains 60 items!
In addition, when i try to upload the file on the merchant center, the notification is "Invalid or missing required attribute: availability, Price and image link " While i checked in XML file, all these attributes are listed. no 3rd party plugins and caches cleared. My host provider is siteground
Please Help!View attachment 10264View attachment 10265
Unfortunately, this issue is more likely caused with your certain unusual Hosting settings. I've already sent you an e-mail regarding this issue, please check. Or, you can send me a PM with your CPanel access details so we can investigate your issue. Also, regarding your question about missing Products in your feed, I'd like to mention, that some of your product has no attributes. Items must have at least one attribute (it may vary from category to category, please check Google product feed specification) Feed cannot be generated for simple products (i.e. products that do not have any variations).

https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2494546-common-google-merchant-issues

sha77

Similar problems to the once above, such as lots of items missing.

1) Can one edit the xml file and manually add single products (by just picking an unused ns1:id number at random)?
2) I can't figure out an easy way to get the free shipping field working, thus lots of "Missing value [shipping]" right now
3) Taxes is also a small problem, as I want to add VAT for some country

I can send CPanel access.

nts200480

I generated xml with 100% in progress but when I download the xml file, it is empty? And size of xml file is 0 bytes? Any one have same issue?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I generated xml with 100% in progress but when I download the xml file, it is empty? And size of xml file is 0 bytes? Any one have same issue?

Hello! I've already sent you an e-mail, please check. Also, you can send me a PM here with your WP-access details and I will check what might be wrong.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Similar problems to the once above, such as lots of items missing.

1) Can one edit the xml file and manually add single products (by just picking an unused ns1:id number at random)?
2) I can't figure out an easy way to get the free shipping field working, thus lots of "Missing value [shipping]" right now
3) Taxes is also a small problem, as I want to add VAT for some country

I can send CPanel access.

Hello.
1) XML file is not supposed to be edited the way you suggest, unfortunately.
2 and 3) Shipping and Taxes information is not collected or generated by our Google Merchant add-on and you can set these settings right in your Google Merchant Center account.

zhloeinc

Hi, I am having trouble linking my Google Merchant Center account to my Google Ads account. In Google Merchant Center, I've done the shipping and tax, the product feeds, and requested Account Link to my Google Ads account. In Google Ads, I've done the Campaign. But in Google Ads, I can't seem to find where it is to accept or confirm the Link Request.

Last edited: