Get Email list of prospects of any niche + Buying Keywords curated using Amazon (FREE GIFT FROM ME)

Do i Add value to Alidropship Forum?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rayjenscode

Hi Kingpin Im new and Im going to start today! If you dont mind Can I also benifit this since the post was 8 months ago? My niche is iphone cases, Do you have a list for this? thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

axiom786

Hello mates. I have an Early Christmas gift For you all :)

I am into E-commerce from almost one year now. I'm doing great with my business and grown from zero to a consistent ROI. I always believe in experimenting and find out new ways that can help me increase ROI and business.

I am using many strategies and methods to bring sales and conversions.

One of the method that works is Email Marketing for me.

I am not going to explain the benefits of email marketing here but i will surely point you all to learn about email marketing.

The best benefit is it works and it will work always.

So to help you with your dropshiping business i am doing this. I am crazy to send you emails addresses of people of your niche completely Free of cost.

This is not a regular email list. Its a list of people who are passionate about your niche.

Sending them emails and offers will surely going to help you.

You can use this email list to create Custom Audience and later LLA for your Facebook advertisements.

BUYING KEYWORDS

Buying keywords are keywords and phrases which a person type before making a purchase. I used Amazon to find out some highly curated keywords that people are searching in your niche on Amazon before making a purchase. You can use these keywords as tags on your store and posts on your blogs to get awesome organic traffic from search engines. This will help you to get some deep niches under your main niche also.

I would have charge you 50$ or above for all these data. But i won't. Its all FREE

Just LIKE this post and COMMENT below your niche and I will send the download link as fast as possible.

"Sharing is Caring"

Ps: list will be delivered on First come First serve basis

Regards!
Better be late than Never! I am reading this interesting offer from you Just Now...Hope you will help me...My Niche is Outdoors, Camping, Hiking,,,,,thanking you in anticipation

kingpin

Hi mates
Many of You, who got their niche email lists inbox me asking about what to do with these emails and the answer is simple EMAIL 'EM

I wont be able to provide a deep knowhow on how to send bulk emails to all these emails. I personally use Amazon SES for my tasks.

For a newbie novice way is to go with free email marketing methods to test your offers before spending anything.

for example Use Mailchimp and upload your list and create email offers and templates and send them to your list. ITS SIMPLE!

RECENT TEST: With my intensive approach and method i could collect 25000+ emails of a particular Shopify/dropshipping related FB group members and blasted them with an affiliate offer related to dropshipping/ecom niche. Within 3 days got 421$ as PayPal commission. This was my first Affiliate offer test and It was pretty nice. So this showed me that these emails are not just about ecommerce products. One can pitch any type of offer related to the niche/audience demand.

Ask for email lists from me only when you are actually wanting to send emails to the lists. Otherwise It is a wastage of my time. It takes time to collect data It's not plug and play method. Just wanting to help you guys :)

I'm providing phone numbers also in the lists means You can send Bulk SMS also to grab sales/users. I use Twilio

Regards!

xrs

I can't believe that anybody still responds to these Kingpin threads. If you read through them, whether it's about Webrily1, Webrily2, Viralti, whatever, you see the same thing over and over:
Website down
Login not working
Social media accounts getting banned
Emails not answered
DMs not answered
Refunds not sent

It should be obvious to everyone by now
Meeyule is right....
kp - where did you mine these from because it is absolutely unlawful to send unsolicited emails out to anyone without having signed up or without their consent/ permission. Any marketer would know that this is a 101 of any email marketing. People don't do it ... not only your emails get blacklisted (and your store too) but it will come back to bite you in the end.... spam laws are serious ... maybe not where KP is from but definitely where most of our customers are from..... and its their privacy that matters. All you need is one complaint and all's doomed. word of advice

Last edited:

darko1x

Hey mate, can you help me with a list of women interested in activewear sportwear ( leggings, waisttrainer, bikini and yoga stuff )
thank you for the help cheers

kingpin

Hey mate, can you help me with a list of women interested in activewear sportwear ( leggings, waisttrainer, bikini and yoga stuff )
thank you for the help cheers

Sending you a list of passionate yoga niche audience with their emails, phone number, birthday, and location

Got more than 100,000 emails for you. If you use it perfectly you'll make 1000s of $$$ with it for free

Sending you the PM in some moments.

Enjoy!

darko1x

Sending you a list of passionate yoga niche audience with their emails, phone number, birthday, and location

Got more than 100,000 emails for you. If you use it perfectly you'll make 1000s of $$$ with it for free

Sending you the PM in some moments.

Enjoy!
great man thank you for the help

pero.vukobrat

Hello mates. I have an Early Christmas gift For you all :)

I am into E-commerce from almost one year now. I'm doing great with my business and grown from zero to a consistent ROI. I always believe in experimenting and find out new ways that can help me increase ROI and business.

I am using many strategies and methods to bring sales and conversions.

One of the method that works is Email Marketing for me.

I am not going to explain the benefits of email marketing here but i will surely point you all to learn about email marketing.

The best benefit is it works and it will work always.

So to help you with your dropshiping business i am doing this. I am crazy to send you emails addresses of people of your niche completely Free of cost.

This is not a regular email list. Its a list of people who are passionate about your niche.

Sending them emails and offers will surely going to help you.

You can use this email list to create Custom Audience and later LLA for your Facebook advertisements.

BUYING KEYWORDS

Buying keywords are keywords and phrases which a person type before making a purchase. I used Amazon to find out some highly curated keywords that people are searching in your niche on Amazon before making a purchase. You can use these keywords as tags on your store and posts on your blogs to get awesome organic traffic from search engines. This will help you to get some deep niches under your main niche also.

I would have charge you 50$ or above for all these data. But i won't. Its all FREE

Just LIKE this post and COMMENT below your niche and I will send the download link as fast as possible.

"Sharing is Caring"

Ps: list will be delivered on First come First serve basis

Regards!

Thanks, @kingpin

Niche: Pain Relief Remedies

Status
Not open for further replies.