Get Email list of prospects of any niche + Buying Keywords curated using Amazon (FREE GIFT FROM ME)

Do i Add value to Alidropship Forum?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meeyule

There ARE a lot of stupid people around though ... Attention seeking scammers just love them ... lol :)
Sad thing is, they aren't necessarily stupid, just desperate for info, so when some dude comes along with unsubstantiated stories about being a dropshipping guru they believe everything he says.

shahab

Hi, Kingpin and all drop shippers here,

I'll be highly appreciated to get the email list for "photography & videography equipment and drones" niche.

I hope to get the email list soon.
Thank you, the coolest guy!

kingpin

Hi mates
its a time consuming thing to get emails of passionate users of a specific niche.

I am very busy these days. Once i get enough time i will start fulfilling requests

Regards!

Hokiebird

This would help enormously as I am new to internet marketing and have no real ideas on getting traffic to my new site.
My site's niche is decorative cushions for chairs, sofas or anything else. It includes cushions as well as just cushion covers.
Do you need my email address to send info?

Hokiebird

kingpin

Hi mates
its a time consuming thing to get emails of passionate users of a specific niche.

I am very busy these days. Once i get enough time i will start fulfilling requests

Regards!

ZAPPY

kingpin said:
Oct 20, 2017 I have an Early Christmas gift For you all
Amazed you didnt have an end date with this offer.

Dec 2017 has gone

kingpin said:
send you emails addresses of people of your niche completely Free of cost.This is not a regular email list. Its a list of people who are passionate about your niche.
Did these 'people' give permission for you to share their emails for others to now own them as theirs whether for "Custom Audience and later LLA" or other uses of email addresses?

Also
kingpin said:
...list will be delivered on First come First serve basis [...] I am very busy these days. Once i get enough time i will start fulfilling requests
Is this the response you give to your customers when they contact you?o_O
Perhaps time to get VAs to assist with the fulfilling?

kingpin

Is this the response you give to your customers when they contact you?o_O
Perhaps time to get VAs to assist with the fulfilling?[/QUOTE]

This was a free gift... Not a paid service that i need to prioritize it plus these are not my customers they're just fellow members whom i always trying to help. Many people already, got their email lists here.

I don't think i need to hire a VA to fulfill a free thing. I do this in my free time.
Time is precious.

Regards!

ZAPPY

kingpin said:
This was a free gift. Many people already, got their email lists here.
Was?

So now ended?

Only seen your offer here of sharing email lists - reason asked you.

kingpin said:
Time is precious.
Agree!

Hence the suggestion to perhaps get a VA (paid or not) to double up your time to get on with 'other' things.. Could reduce the waiting delivery time you have here at the mo.

Borisros

Hi Kingpin, if you have time I would appreciate if you could share that Email list with me.

My niche is Women's fashion, dresses, bags accessories.

Thank you.

Alima1413

Hi Kingpin, are you still giving this away for free? My niche is 100% cotton items (clothings of men, women, kids, babies and fabrics)

davesweney

Hello mates. I have an Early Christmas gift For you all :)

I am into E-commerce from almost one year now. I'm doing great with my business and grown from zero to a consistent ROI. I always believe in experimenting and find out new ways that can help me increase ROI and business.

I am using many strategies and methods to bring sales and conversions.

One of the method that works is Email Marketing for me.

I am not going to explain the benefits of email marketing here but i will surely point you all to learn about email marketing.

The best benefit is it works and it will work always.

So to help you with your dropshiping business i am doing this. I am crazy to send you emails addresses of people of your niche completely Free of cost.

This is not a regular email list. Its a list of people who are passionate about your niche.

Sending them emails and offers will surely going to help you.

You can use this email list to create Custom Audience and later LLA for your Facebook advertisements.

BUYING KEYWORDS

Buying keywords are keywords and phrases which a person type before making a purchase. I used Amazon to find out some highly curated keywords that people are searching in your niche on Amazon before making a purchase. You can use these keywords as tags on your store and posts on your blogs to get awesome organic traffic from search engines. This will help you to get some deep niches under your main niche also.

I would have charge you 50$ or above for all these data. But i won't. Its all FREE

Just LIKE this post and COMMENT below your niche and I will send the download link as fast as possible.

"Sharing is Caring"

Ps: list will be delivered on First come First serve basis

Regards!
Hi, M8...I could use data on survival, camping, yoga, pets (cats and dogs mainly), IOT, and POD (i.e. T-shirts, phone covers, pillows, mugs, etc.) to name a few...BTW, we are planning now for the deployment of Webrily via my VAs, looking forward to getting this tool activated...Cheers! Dave : )

kingpin

Hi members

I am travelling and have some time to fulfill some requests today.

I will be sending email lists to some of you today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.