Get Email list of prospects of any niche + Buying Keywords curated using Amazon (FREE GIFT FROM ME)

Do i Add value to Alidropship Forum?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escape

Hi @kingpin,

Thank you in advance for the help and support!

My niches are:
  • gadgets - electronic/smart watches/drone
  • men's accessories/jewellery
  • anime/superheroes
Also, is the Webrily 2.0 out? Got any discount code for it?

Kudos again

Tenario

jewellery is a very broad category. The list that you may get wont be that strong.

the deeper the niche is passionate tue email list would be

though i will send you the download link of the list asap

regards
Hi Kingpin,

I would also like this list, though a bit late.
Niche: Jewelry ( this entails animal jewelry, anime fans, phone accessories etc)

Last edited:

Dawoo

Hello mates. I have an Early Christmas gift For you all :)

I am into E-commerce from almost one year now. I'm doing great with my business and grown from zero to a consistent ROI. I always believe in experimenting and find out new ways that can help me increase ROI and business.

I am using many strategies and methods to bring sales and conversions.

One of the method that works is Email Marketing for me.

I am not going to explain the benefits of email marketing here but i will surely point you all to learn about email marketing.

The best benefit is it works and it will work always.

So to help you with your dropshiping business i am doing this. I am crazy to send you emails addresses of people of your niche completely Free of cost.

This is not a regular email list. Its a list of people who are passionate about your niche.

Sending them emails and offers will surely going to help you.

You can use this email list to create Custom Audience and later LLA for your Facebook advertisements.

BUYING KEYWORDS

Buying keywords are keywords and phrases which a person type before making a purchase. I used Amazon to find out some highly curated keywords that people are searching in your niche on Amazon before making a purchase. You can use these keywords as tags on your store and posts on your blogs to get awesome organic traffic from search engines. This will help you to get some deep niches under your main niche also.

I would have charge you 50$ or above for all these data. But i won't. Its all FREE

Just LIKE this post and COMMENT below your niche and I will send the download link as fast as possible.

"Sharing is Caring"

Ps: list will be delivered on First come First serve basis

Regards!

Hello
My niche is Clothing

Thanks

elmaraw

I am into E-commerce from almost one year now. I'm doing great with my business and grown from zero to a consistent ROI. I always believe in experimenting and find out new ways that can help me increase ROI and business.

I am not going to explain the benefits of email marketing here but i will surely point you all to learn about email marketing.

So to help you with your dropshiping business i am doing this. I am crazy to send you emails addresses of people of your niche completely Free of cost.

This is not a regular email list. Its a list of people who are passionate about your niche.

You can use this email list to create Custom Audience and later LLA for your Facebook advertisements.

BUYING KEYWORDS

Buying keywords are keywords and phrases which a person type before making a purchase. I used Amazon to find out some highly curated keywords that people are searching in your niche on Amazon before making a purchase. You can use these keywords as tags on your store and posts on your blogs to get awesome organic traffic from search engines. This will help you to get some deep niches under your main niche also.

I would have charge you 50$ or above for all these data. But i won't. Its all FREE

Just LIKE this post and COMMENT below your niche and I will send the download link as fast as possible.

"Sharing is Caring"

Regards!
I have just joined and what an incredible offer! If still available. my niche is vlogging.mobiles and photography. Many thanks Elma elma.raw@gmail.com

apislerr

BUYING KEYWORDS

"Sharing is Caring"

Regards!
Hi Kingpin
niche: Unbrandes watches

meeyule

I can't believe that anybody still responds to these Kingpin threads. If you read through them, whether it's about Webrily1, Webrily2, Viralti, whatever, you see the same thing over and over:
Website down
Login not working
Social media accounts getting banned
Emails not answered
DMs not answered
Refunds not sent

It should be obvious to everyone by now

Status
Not open for further replies.