Davinci theme variable product selection issue

muzammilrafiq

Hello,

my website url is : https://phonecasebay.com

When I rotate images on website on the product page and then if i try to select the variation it doesn't select the variation.

However, if i have not touched the slider images and select variation, it works fine. can you tell me whats going wrong here?

Please help! as any one who come on my site to purchase will rotate pictures first and then they will select the variation but the variation doesn't seem to be working (or changes image on selecting the variation) if the slider images were rotated before selecting the variation.

Your help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Muzammil Rafiq

Direct Webstore

Phonecases! Now there's a new unique niche! You should make millions! ;)

When I rotate images on website on the product page and then if i try to select the variation it doesn't select the variation.

Does this happen with every product on your site? I've noticed in the past that this happens on rare occasions with isolated products.

;)

muzammilrafiq

No, its happening on every product page.

If i was to rotate the slides before selecting the variation, then when i try to click on the variation the images upon clicking the variation wont change, were you able to understand what exactly i meant?

Can you check my web and go to any product page to check: https://www.phonecasebay.com

I need help badly.

Direct Webstore

No, its happening on every product page.

I just tried 4 products and all the variation images work perfectly.

Try it on your mobile, a different browser (Firefox etc) ... or another computer.

Or try clearing any cache plugins you have and Chrome cache.

Like I said ... it all works OK for me ... ;)

muzammilrafiq

Variation images works perfectly, this is what i know already.

But if you were to rotate slider images from your thumb on mobile or on desktop and then if you try selecting variation image it wont pop up that specific variation image upon selection.

So, the point here is if someone touches the slider images and rotate them and then if they try to select variation image and want to see which image variation is which one then it wont pop up the the image upon click.

I hope you can understand,

Thanks!

Best,
Muzi

Direct Webstore

But if you were to rotate slider images from your thumb on mobile or on desktop and then if you try selecting variation image it wont pop up that specific variation image upon selection.

I just tried that. Works fine for me.

I tried ... https://www.phonecasebay.com/produc...ax-8-7-6-6s-plus-clear-protection-back-cover/

and ... https://www.phonecasebay.com/produc...over-for-samsung-note9-note8-s8-s9-plus-case/

There WAS a slight delay of a few seconds. Maybe your internet connection is poor. Are you using any cache plugin at all? If not ... get one.

Direct Webstore

Yes. I see. But I am not having that problem.

Best to wait and see if anyone else has that problem.

The Davinci theme is the oldest theme Alidropship has. It's the pioneer theme. It's been around for a long time. I doubt this is a bug with it. After all ... it works fine for me. It's possible that something else is causing the problem on your end.

You will just have to wait for other members to try and see what they report.

If no one else replies, write to support at support@alidropship.com and see what they say.

:)

Last edited:

muzammilrafiq

Wow!! I feel like m the only one having this issue as you're not facing this problem.

Thanks for looking into it.

Best,
Muzi

muzammilrafiq

I have been in conversation with the support and they say that we know about this bug and they might fix it in the upcoming version of the plugin, but seriously i dont know how long will this take or i will have to fix it myself :(

Direct Webstore

The Davinci theme is the oldest theme Alidropship has. It's the pioneer theme. It's been around for a long time. I doubt this is a bug with it.
Looks like I'm wrong on that according to your conversation with Support.

So come on other members ... check his site out https://phonecasebay.com and report if you have the problem too :)

Unfortunately, most members in this forum are only good at asking questions about their own problems and not helping with others problems. So we better not hold our breath waiting for them. LOL

@Mar ... can you see this problem on his site?

:)

Last edited:

Mar

@Mar ... can you see this problem on his site?
Yes I saw it. I opened the site in Incognito window to make sure. I opened one of the pages you tried. When I click any of the gallery image first, you cannot select any of the product variation. You have to refresh the page and not click on the gallery images first to select the variations. I saw the winder (highlighted below) every time I click a variation, meaning the system is trying to select the variation but something prevent it. This is not normal. It look like there is a conflict somewhere.

1554541385769.png

Mar

Unfortunately, most members in this forum are only good at asking questions about their own problems and not helping with others problems. So we better not hold our breath waiting for them. LOL :)
That's true. The objective of the forum is not happening.