Change The Look Of The Product Review Layout

nardog03

Hey Alidropship Team,

I think you should look at changing the layout of the Alidropship review. Looking at reviews platforms like Loox or Ryviu they have helped many other stores in its conversion rate by changing they display for the reviews to be shown in a grid format instead of the standard list.

I do know that for us AliWoo users we can use any other plugins for this feature but because of the complete setup with the Alidropship plugin it would be best to have it integrated to reduce the usage of multiple plugins and I believe this feature would do wonders for conversion.

Hope you guys look into adding this feature :)

Regards,
Lanardo

Direct Webstore

If you want to make appearance customisations or changes like that, what happens if everyone else does not like them? If you want appearance changes based on your own personal tastes (or other's tastes, Loox etc), you would be better off using the Woocommerce plugin where customisation is almost limitless.

nardog03

If you want to make appearance customisations or changes like that, what happens if everyone else does not like them? If you want appearance changes based on your own personal tastes (or other's tastes, Loox etc), you would be better off using the Woocommerce plugin where customisation is almost limitless.
Ok cool. Thank you for your response, do you have any woocommerce plugins that you would recommend. I personally think it should be an option to choose which layout you prefer but I appreciate your opinion.

Direct Webstore

I personally think it should be an option to choose which layout you prefer
With the Original plugin, that would be dependent on the theme, not the plugin. The Original plugin and it's themes are pretty much "Off the shelf" and simple with almost everything built in. It's designed for newbies. I don't think they want to bloat it or the themes out with every little customisation wish by everybody.

Woocommerce on the other hand is a "modular system" and does not have everything built in. You can pick and choose what you want and how you want it to look through the hundreds of themes and plugins available.

do you have any woocommerce plugins that you would recommend.
I just use the normal built in reviews and the way my Flatsome theme displays them is fine for me. For extra 3rd party plugins, Google "Woocommerce review plugin" and read the "reviews" for them. Or maybe you may like "Testimonial" plugins as well.

nardog03

With the Original plugin, that would be dependent on the theme, not the plugin. The Original plugin and it's themes are pretty much "Off the shelf" and simple with almost everything built in. It's designed for newbies. I don't think they want to bloat it or the themes out with every little customisation wish by everybody.

Woocommerce on the other hand is a "modular system" and does not have everything built in. You can pick and choose what you want and how you want it to look through the hundreds of themes and plugins available.

I just use the normal built in reviews and the way my Flatsome theme displays them is fine for me. For extra 3rd party plugins, Google "Woocommerce review plugin" and read the "reviews" for them. Or maybe you may like "Testimonial" plugins as well.
Thank you sir