Alishipping Shipping costs in single product page not only in cart page...

aseltrade

Is there a way to show shipping costs per country selector in single product page so before they add to cart ... Like in Aliexpress.... or any code snippet to make this happen. Are there any updates available in the future for Alishipping Plug-in..

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

I'm afraid, but AliShipping add-on can not display its Shipping Methods on a Product Page. We also do not plan to add such feature in future.

But was(i found an old thread) !!! Why did you remove it?
Was a perfect feature.. at list let us to choose us if we want it or no!!

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/shipping-details-on-product-page-not-showing.7031/#post-82932
I was also looking for a solution to it, since I have encountered the problem that AliExpress Plaza often puts restrictions by region, which warns you on the product page, as the shipping times appear. To solve it I had to implement GeoIp with maxmind and the "booster for woocommerce" plugin. Create categories to limit by regions and implant them on the product page. Now when there is someone from that restricted region they get a message of "Sorry, we do not deliver in your region" and I get rid of a lot of headaches, because if it were not like that, I would get into a lot of trouble.

How do you implant in products page?
Can you explain it further please.
I will try to explain how I did it. Forgive my English, if you do not understand something, I will try to explain it in another way. In order to use this method, I had to use these two plugins. They are of vital importance so that everything works correctly. The first is "Geolocation IP Detection". We will need an account at Maxmind. Create a MaxMind geolocation account https://www.maxmind.com/en/geoip2-services-and-databases
Add a description (like the name of your store)
Select "No" next to "Will this key be used for GeoIP Update?"
Select «Confirm». You will be presented with a new key. Copy this key immediately, as it will only be displayed once.
Once we have the ID and our password, we go to the next step. We are going to install "GEOIP Detect" which can be downloaded from the repository. What the plugin does is create the environment to be able to provide you with the address of the visitors according to their IP address. We are going to use it to send a text to the user according to their location. Include your ID and your password in automatic MaxMind mode, to update every month. Now we need the shortcode to be able to implement it in the next step. I use this:
[geoip_detect2_show_if country = "ES" mostSpecificSubdivision.name = "Baleares"] <B> <FONT COLOR = "red"> This product cannot be delivered in your region </FONT>
<br> [/ geoip_detect2_show_if] (you can find more settings at https://github.com/yellowtree/geoip...how-or-hide-content-depending-on-the-location. Now we go to step 2. For the next action we are going to use the "Booster for WooCommerce" plugin.
Once installed, we are going to go to product> product info, where we will activate the module and in content we will add the previous shortcode. If we also want to add shipping times, we just have to go to orders and shipping> shipping time. You set the sending times, turn on the module and copy the shortcode at the beginning of the module. We return to the product> product info module and add a new block, where we will paste the new shortcode.
On the same product info page we can select if we want it to be by product or by a specific category so that the message appears.

I hope I've helped.

Attachments

• geo-ip-detection-plugin-setting-geoip-lite-city-as-data-source[1].png
    geo-ip-detection-plugin-setting-geoip-lite-city-as-data-source[1].png
    20 KB · Views: 9
  • Booster-for-Woocommerce-Product-Info-V2-Backend[1].png
    Booster-for-Woocommerce-Product-Info-V2-Backend[1].png
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 15