AliShipping add-on for beta test - get the original AliExpress shipping methods on your store!

In Woocommerce > Coupons, to add Free Shipping Coupon, Free Shipping (in Woocommerce) needs to be activated to work. Wondering if it might be an issue with AliShipping add-on if as moderator Mar indicated, we need to deactivate Woocommerce Free Shipping in order for 'days' to show up in AliShip's Free Shipping option. Or so long as there's Free Shipping (albeit via AliShip import option) offered, the FS Coupon should work? Just thinking ... for shops that require a minimum order.

Direct Webstore

In Woocommerce > Coupons, to add Free Shipping Coupon, Free Shipping (in Woocommerce) needs to be activated to work. Wondering if it might be an issue with AliShipping add-on if as moderator Mar indicated, we need to deactivate Woocommerce Free Shipping in order for 'days' to show up in AliShip's Free Shipping option. Or so long as there's Free Shipping (albeit via AliShip import option) offered, the FS Coupon should work? Just thinking ... for shops that require a minimum order.
I doubt anyone would know that offhand. I'd just try a test order if I was you to see what happens. Let us know how it went. ;)

lagoona

Good questions. I think we need answers to that questions because i also thought that way. Without deactive the Free Shipping in Woocommerce it will display two free shipping options. So, is it something we should try out or something you can just tell us?

Direct Webstore

I think we need answers to that question
The easiest way to get the answer is to spend a few minutes and just try it.

That's what people who "beta-test" things usually do. They "try" things to "test" them. ;)

I'm not going to test this myself as I don't use free shipping coupons. I have 100% free shipping site wide. But if I did use free shipping coupons, I'd definitely spend a few minutes testing it. That's why I got the free license. To test the plugin.

Or maybe I'm wrong. If I am .. just ignore me. lol ;)

Last edited:

Mar

The easiest way to get the answer is to spend a few minutes and just try it. That's what people who "beta-test" things usually do. They "try" things to "test" them. lol ;)
I don't have woocommerce coupon for free shipping, I cannot test it. But I think if woocommerce free shipping is deactivated, everything in it including free shipping coupon will not work.

Dylan-

Does anyone know how I can display the UPSP method for products shipping from the USA?
It isn't working for me when I add the shipping method.

lagoona

what about some shipping companies who doesn't provide tracking number when providing free shipping.
My question is how do know which of them provide tracking number or none when using alishipping on your store?

Last edited:
Hello sea and direct web shop since we are here trying this and I know you use the flatsome theme you could tell me a tutorial to configure that theme gives me errors with the synchronization of the price of AliExpress and the alidrop support tells me that it is because of the theme that it is wrong configured and that if I want to set it up well i page 37$ and do them if you can help me send pm thank you.

Direct Webstore

Hello sea and direct web shop since we are here trying this and I know you use the flatsome theme you could tell me a tutorial to configure that theme gives me errors with the synchronization of the price of AliExpress and the alidrop support tells me that it is because of the theme that it is wrong configured and that if I want to set it up well i page 37$ and do them if you can help me send pm thank you.
I have no idea which settings you're talking about. I have not made any special changes to any settings.

Direct Webstore

That does not help. Again, I have made no special changes to my Flatsome settings. Perhaps you have made a change that I have not made and that's the problem. But without actually looking at your setup, I have no idea what that may be.

It's like phoning a car mechanic and telling him "my car won't work" and that's all the info you give him over the phone. Without actually being able to look at your car to see what you have done to it ... it's impossible for him to say what the problem is.

... But the guy with query should just try it to confirm it. Then he can report that and maybe something could be done about it. That's what beta testers are for. Trying things, then reporting when there's a problem. Not just asking for answers handed over on a silver plate ...

I would if i had a staging site. Thing is i'm about to complete the site for launch and don't want to throw a spanner in the works on a soon-to-be active site just for the sake of it. The reason i posted that query is for the developers to consider a plausible scenario like the one i mentioned just in case someone requires that option. Like i said, just a thought ... like you, mine will be 100% free shipping store wide for now until AliShipping is available. But you are right, someone should test it - maybe the developers will if they think it's feasible and that it will add value.

.. If you're not prepared to work as an actual Beta Tester and "test" things, why did you apply to be one? (Rhetorical question, for the free licence. obviously) ...

Not sure what you mean. Didn't now i applied for one (I didn't; unless just by commenting here we are considered applicants) but did see i was tagged by Yaros to PM if i wanted. Since i did not have a staging site, i did not PM him and so do not have a 'free licence' to test, for the record.

Actually, i thought the so-called 'free licence' was just for the testing period after which you would need to pay (maybe discounted or something) since merely beta-testing surely does not warrant it totally free for all the work the developers put in. But if it's really free, then good on the developers. I will be doing other sites and will have a staging site for testing. Good to know :)

That said, thanks for taking the effort to test.

Look at the title of this thread. Then Google "Beta Testers". The license is free in return for testing it. So it's not really "free" I guess. Some work in the form of testing is required".

Thanks for the heads up on beta-testing.
Again, just for the record, I don't have an AliShipping licence (free or not) to run it - i posted the question based on comments here ... it occurred to me that it (the free shipping coupon) may be a snag based on what Mar said. That's all there is to it. The title of this thread does not restrict comments need only come from beta-testers ... i may be wrong. If so, i stand corrected.

I am testing Alishipping in a live site, the site is doing fine.

Great. Is it quite ready then? Didn't see any other issues from beta-testers. Hope it's available soon so i can launch the site with shipping options rather than guesstimate prices to include free shipping across the board.