price update doesn't run

Hi, I have a big problem. I have 5 products and I update the price of the products and I see that in AliExpress they are more expensive. I send you the two photos. The update and the price of aliexpress happen to me in all the products that I use AliDropWooship Plugin. 1.5.6, WooCommerce 3.6.5, Flatsome Theme 3.8.3 I hope you can help me. I have the store closed because with every greeting I lose a lot of money for each product I sell, thanks to a greeting

Attachments

Last edited:

Irene

Staff member
Hi, I have a big problem. I have 5 products and I update the price of the products and I see that in AliExpress they are more expensive. I send you the two photos. The update and the price of aliexpress happen to me in all the products that I use AliDropWooship Plugin. 1.5.6, WooCommerce 3.6.5, Flatsome Theme 3.8.3 I hope you can help me. I have the store closed because with every greeting I lose a lot of money for each product I sell, thanks to a greeting
Hello!

I am sorry to hear you have faced with such difficulties.

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue.