AliDropship Woo Product Video

chris37

I tried it. Added a youtube URL to a product, the video did not play, uploaded the same video to media library and added the URL to the same product, the video played. It look like youtube URL don't work. This need confirmation form the team.

I did exacly the same like you...same results..
In my library url is play normal but the youtube url is not play at all.

Direct Webstore

i create a youtube channel for i use my own video url in my gallery and i dont use my server storage.

I notice is not working with the youtube url in my gallery.

any ideas what going on?

I don't even bother with the "Woo product video" at all.

I also upload my own videos to Youtube channels and I've always just pasted the Youtube video URLS directly into the "Visual" panel when editing a product. Works perfectly. (Woo+Flatsome) ... try it with DaVinci Woo.

vid_002.jpg

chris37

I don't even bother with the "Woo product video" at all.

I also upload my own videos to Youtube channels and I've always just pasted the Youtube video URLS directly into the "Visual" panel when editing a product. Works perfectly. (Woo+Flatsome) ... try it with DaVinci Woo.

View attachment 12746

In the description field allways was working the youtube url.

I am referent the gallery video of the video plugin from alidropship... that is the one is not working with YouTube.

Direct Webstore

It look like youtube URL don't work
If that's the case, then it's pretty useless as far as I concerned. Many marketers, including myself, have dedicated Youtube channels for their product videos. There's no way I'm going to waste time and space uploading them again to the Media Library.

is not calling nagging, is calling pushing
Which has now evolved into "Pedanticism". lol

chris37

If that's the case, then it's pretty useless as far as I concerned. Many marketers, including myself, have dedicated Youtube channels for their product videos. There's no way I'm going to waste time and space uploading them again to the Media Library.

I aggre with you!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

- Video item layout optimized
- Now you can add YouTube and Vimeo videos to your product gallery. Please note that with these video formats video thumbnails that come from Media won't show on mobile. You'll see YouTube / Vimeo thumbnails instead.
Media thumbnails wouldn't look nice on YouTube / Vimeo video so we had to display 'native' covers.

Please let me know what you think about this update!

P.S. it is important that you update your theme to see the changes. Besides, we've replaced the DaVinci Woo gallery slider with a new one. Video items have the same height as images on mobile now.

Attachments

• alids-woo-product-video_ion71.zip
    54.5 KB · Views: 7
  • alids-woo-product-video_ion72.zip
    54.4 KB · Views: 14

chris37

- Video item layout optimized
- Now you can add YouTube and Vimeo videos to your product gallery. Please note that with these video formats video thumbnails that come from Media won't show on mobile. You'll see YouTube / Vimeo thumbnails instead.
Media thumbnails wouldn't look nice on YouTube / Vimeo video so we had to display 'native' covers.

Please let me know what you think about this update!

P.S. it is important that you update your theme to see the changes. Besides, we've replaced the DaVinci Woo gallery slider with a new one. Video items have the same height as images on mobile now.
First the way you guy make the theme da vinci woo gallery is just terrible ...so terrible which you dont even implament it in your demo theme website....

You just be ask to fix the dimensions of the video gallery now the gallery on mobile is not even slide and the video is play only in thumbnails..
Good job guys :mad:

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

First the way you guy make the theme da vinci woo gallery is just terrible ...so terrible which you dont even implament it in your demo theme website....

You just be ask to fix the dimensions of the video gallery now the gallery on mobile is not even slide and the video is play only in thumbnails..
Good job guys :mad:
I apologize for the latest update. I'll check with our developers what might have gone wrong and we'll fix this issue asap.
I've attached the theme file to this message (ver. 1.2.4) so you can downgrade your DaVinci Woo.

Attachments

• davinciwoo_1.2.4.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 12

ubaid88

I noticed, another issue. When I click on the thumbnail only sound is played however after clicking twice, video plays however audio is played twice the first one doesn't stop and it plays concurrently with second one . I noticed this on your demo website as well. Anyway to fix this ?

chris37

I noticed, another issue. When I click on the thumbnail only sound is played however after clicking twice, video plays however audio is played twice the first one doesn't stop and it plays concurrently with second one . I noticed this on your demo website as well. Anyway to fix this ?
I report this issue to the support team. They corfirm the bug and they say is going to be fix in the next update!

wallacemix

Does anyone know if the AliDropship Woo product video plug-in is working? Because he is no longer putting videos in the gallery. (Flatsome Theme) Woocommerce