AliDropship Woo Product Video

TintaVisual

When I go to the Da Vinci Thme settings and try to Install the "AliDropship Woo Product Video" it keeps on trying to install it but then it says "Not Installed" then "Installing" again. This goes on and on but it never gets installed, I have the plugins and theme updated.

chris37

When I go to the Da Vinci Thme settings and try to Install the "AliDropship Woo Product Video" it keeps on trying to install it but then it says "Not Installed" then "Installing" again. This goes on and on but it never gets installed, I have the plugins and theme updated.

Same here ! I ask help from the support, but I didn't get any answers they just keep quiet!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

We'll look into the installation issue. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Please find the video plugin file attached to this post.

Attachments

• alids-woo-product-video.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 66

Mar

Hello,

We'll look into the installation issue. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Please find the video plugin file attached to this post.
No problem installing the plugin, but don't see any documentation, can't find any information how to use it.

chris37

No problem installing the plugin, but don't see any documentation, can't find any information how to use it.

Import a product which have video in
And check if you can add the video in the gallery of the product .

Mar

Import a product which have video in
And check if you can add the video in the gallery of the product .
When I import a product with video, the video is imported automatically. That is why I don't understand the difference when I installed this plugin with no information at all. I wonder how hard it is to include even a brief instruction.

chris37

When I import a product with video, the video is imported automatically. That is why I don't understand the difference when I installed this plugin with no information at all. I wonder how hard it is to include even a brief instruction.

The product is imported in the gallery of the product page or the description?
If I understand correctly is must be imported in the gallery how is on aliexpress .
I installed the plugin but I didnt try it yet.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

The product is imported in the gallery of the product page or the description?
If I understand correctly is must be imported in the gallery how is on aliexpress .
I installed the plugin but I didnt try it yet.
Got it, So you mean the video will be in the main product image. Thanks for that. Usually, plugins when installed has details included, this one don't have. I am wondering again, is it really hard to include details with that that very short information?

chris37

Got it, So you mean the video will be in the main product image. Thanks for that. Usually, plugins when installed has details included, this one don't have. I am wondering again, is it really hard to include details with that that very short information?

That exactly I mean.

About the plugin information details I am not the one which have to asking that :)

Reactions: Mar
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We'll add a guide on how to work with the video add-on shortly!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Video link is added automatically to the Video URL field so you can display a video in your product image gallery, not in your product description. If you want to replace the AliExpress video, just add a link to the video you've uploaded to your Media.

Edit_product_‹_http_woo_wherebabieslive_com_—_WordPress (1).png

Mar

Video link is added automatically to the Video URL field so you can display a video in your product image gallery, not in your product description. If you want to replace the AliExpress video, just add a link to the video you've uploaded to your Media.

View attachment 12325
I am not sure if the plugin is supposed to work with old products with videos or only with new imports. But today I finally came across a product with video, the video is placed in the product description, not in the image gallery. I don't really understand how and for what is this plugin.

Mar

But sounds great. :)
Sounds great if it work, but never did. I have installed it several days ago. It just came out of the sky without any description or instruction at all. After my post, instruction and description was provided. You are not likely to miss anything, since you are suppose not to do anything. But it don't work. Attention, owners of the plugin.

chris37

I have it in my site weeks now but I never really use it ...I will try to find a product with video gallery in aliexpress and I will try it us well.