AliDropship Woo Product Video

Direct Webstore

chris37

You use Alidrophip's Davinci for Woo, right? Not a non Alidropship theme?

I use da vinci woo , in the general theme demo setting have a list for plugin to be install ..

there was and the ali woo plugin ,when I try to install it from there was never install.. so I ask Ekaterina to give to me from here in this forum.

This way I was able to install it , but how i say I never use it.

chris37

If it doesn't work with Flatsome theme ... I don't care. lol ;)

In da vinci woo theme have 2 way to display the gallery (the woocommerce way or the alidropship way).

i will try both and if is working with woocommerce gallery way is must work and in your site us well.

Direct Webstore

In da vinci woo theme have 2 way to display the gallery (the woocommerce way or the alidropship way).
Davinci is an Alidropship made theme. The Video extension is made for themes. Not for the Alidropship-Original or Alidropship-Woocommerce plugins. The title of the post announcing it is "AliDropship Themes Update (Woo)"

Don't worry about it. I've already concluded it's only for Alidropship made themes. Not for Flatsome, etc.

Case Closed :)

Last edited:

Mar

Davinci is an Alidropship made theme. The Video plugin is made for the themes. Not for the Alidropship-Original or Alidropship-Woocommerce plugins.

Don't worry about it. I've already concluded it's only for Alidropship made themes. Not for Flatsome, etc.

My first comment was there was no information about the plugin at all. I was asking if it is so hard to include a brief description. Then there was this information, but never bothered another much shorter information that it is only for Alidropship made themes. Anyway, I am not surprised, it is just one of the wonders of the support team.

chris37

Davinci is an Alidropship made theme. The Video plugin is made for the themes. Not for the Alidropship-Original or Alidropship-Woocommerce plugins.

Hi guy i really believe this plugin is for everybody with use the original and the woo plugin and is not about the theme. (alidropship must to clarified that)

I try to add manual in my gallery video and is working see screenshot below.

https://snipboard.io/mkhFVE.jpg

However i didnt try yet to import any product with video for i see if is put it automaticaly in my gallery section.

Anyway in my manual way when i add video notice i can not change the position the video appear, in my case is after my feature image (second in the line) , i dont know if this happen because i add it manual , i will like the help from @Ekaterina Sayapina about this.

i will come back when i find product with video.

Last edited:

chris37

Hi guy i really believe this plugin is for everybody with use the original and the woo plugin and is not about the theme. (alidropship must to clarified that)

I try to add manual in my gallery video and is working see screenshot below.

https://snipboard.io/mkhFVE.jpg

However i did try yet to import any product with video for i see if is put it automaticaly in my gallery section.

Anyway in my manual way when i add video notice i can not change the position the video appear, in my case is after my feature image (second in the line) , i dont know if this happen because i add it manual , i will like the help from @Ekaterina Sayapina about this.

i will come back when i find product with video.

Coming Back :)

Is working and with chrome extensions, So i suppose @Direct Webstore you are right :)
is working only with alidropship theme,
i try it and in my original plugin in my test site is working us well

Sorry guys alidropship theme only :p

@Ekaterina Sayapina still the video appear second is line of display ,this is the way to go? i am not able to change the position like other gallery images.

Direct Webstore

I made a bit of a mistake. (Did a couple of edits above) There is no Alidropship Themes section, but the post in the "News" section announcing the extension is titled "AliDropship Themes Update (Woo)"

Hi guy i really believe this plugin is for everybody with use the original and the woo plugin
It IS ... as long as they use an Alidropship made theme. ;)

Last edited:

chris37

I made a bit of a mistake. (Did a couple of edits above) There is no Alidropship Themes section, but the post in the "News" section announcing the extension is titled "AliDropship Themes Update (Woo)"

It IS ... as long as they use an Alidropship made theme. ;)

I know it ..
see my last post,I just say you was right about it.

Mar

alidropship must to clarified that
It is very irresponsible for the team to publish an add-on but don't include an important information. Even in this thread, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-themes-update-woo.16101/#post-74709, I saw the names of Alidropship themes and a screenshot of plugins to install including the AliDropship Woo Product Video. Users may understand, but is it really hard to add a short note that it is for AliDropship themes only?

chris37

Update in the aliwoo video plugin :)

HAVE MANY PROBLEMS

1) When I try manual to put video on a product is not display the gallery at all on mobile version, I has to reimport the product for is working again.(and No reseting the products from the supplier tab doesn't make the trick)

2)I try to import 2 new product with video,is automatically put them in gallery. But am not able to choose the position I want to display (for example I want to display first but is alway in the second in line)

3)And the must important and the 3 videos are very slow for starting playing,
sometime take 1 minute a sometime I let them for 5 minute straight and they doesn't start at all.

I Use da vinci woo theme and my
PHP memory limit is 4GB.
So is must be something from the plugin site.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

- AliDropship Woo plugin imports videos to the gallery and populates the Video URL and Video Thumbnail fields. The Video add-on is 'in charge of' showing videos in the image gallery. That's why it's important that you use the latest version of AliDropship Woo plugin (1.6.6)
- If you've imported products with videos before installing the Video add-on, videos are shown in the Product description area. They'll added to the gallery once you active the add-on (i.e. you don't have to re-import these products);
- The add-on is compatible with AliDropship Woo themes (DaVinci Woo, El Greco Woo, Monet Woo, Matisse Woo, Andy Woo). Videos do work with the recommended themes like Flatsome as well. However, as these are third-party themes, you might want to use their own video solutions. You can give this product a check.
- Only mp4 videos are supported at this point (i.e. YouTube videos won't play).
- Video is always shown after the featured image (i.e. the featured image is the first to show in your gallery, then comes the video). This display order cannot be changed.

Last week we've published the the guide to the Video add-on, feel free to check it out!
We'll publish the add-on in the Add-ons section once we're absolutely sure there're no bugs. At the moment, it's still being tested. We'll roll out the new version of the add-on later today. Thank you for understanding! :)

chris37

Hello,

- AliDropship Woo plugin imports videos to the gallery and populates the Video URL and Video Thumbnail fields. The Video add-on is 'in charge of' showing videos in the image gallery. That's why it's important that you use the latest version of AliDropship Woo plugin (1.6.6)
- If you've imported products with videos before installing the Video add-on, videos are shown in the Product description area. They'll added to the gallery once you active the add-on (i.e. you don't have to re-import these products);
- The add-on is compatible with AliDropship Woo themes (DaVinci Woo, El Greco Woo, Monet Woo, Matisse Woo, Andy Woo). Videos do work with the recommended themes like Flatsome as well. However, as these are third-party themes, you might want to use their own video solutions. You can give this product a check.
- Only mp4 videos are supported at this point (i.e. YouTube videos won't play).
- Video is always shown after the featured image (i.e. the featured image is the first to show in your gallery, then comes the video). This display order cannot be changed.

Last week we've published the the guide to the Video add-on, feel free to check it out!
We'll publish the add-on in the Add-ons section once we're absolutely sure there're no bugs. At the moment, it's still being tested. We'll roll out the new version of the add-on later today. Thank you for understanding! :)

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina .

In aliexpress the video in the gallery have the same dimension like the rest of the images (Is display the rest of the space which in not in the video with a black background, this way is for feeling the place a keep everything in place like this)

When I import the product and the video in my site (on mobile view) ,the video doesn't have the dimensions like the rest of gallery.
But is working with the same way in desktop like in aliexpress (feeling the rest space with black background).

How can i have the same result on mobile with this plugin?